Anyone In The Midwest Homebound Because Ot The Blizzard?

Anyone else stuck inside because of this stupid blizzard coming in?Can't drive to the B&M cus I don't feel like getting into an accident.On the plus side, I don't have to go to work tonight or tomorrow night! :club: Guess I'll just have to play online all night...... :D What else do you plan on doing tonight?

I was supposed to go to my son's basketball game tonight, but we got snowed in, so I'm pwning some online tournaments instead. More games tomorrow that I'll probably have to miss.... and a dinner party at our house that may have no guests.Oh, shouldn't this be in off-topic?

I was gonna go out drinking but it's cold and windy outside. The snow was coming down pretty hard for a while and the wind is nuts. Gonna be staying in playing poker instead now.

Anyone else stuck inside because of this stupid blizzard coming in?Can't drive to the B&M cus I don't feel like getting into an accident.On the plus side, I don't have to go to work tonight or tomorrow night! :club: Guess I'll just have to play online all night...... :D What else do you plan on doing tonight?
I'm in Madison, and the weather sucks.....We got twice as much snow as expected yesterday, and it took all day just to clean it up so we can be ready for tonight's blizzard. Supposed to be another 8 Inches tonight, plus another 3-5" tommorrow.....I'll probably watch PPT on travel channel, then see what's up online....My cat is shedding ahead of schedule, so it's gonna be Spring in about a week to ten days.....We can look forward to that at least....Stay warm !