More Joe Rogan

OK, so Joe Rogan has his moments. But can we NOT make this the Joe Rogan Fanboy site? That is all. Thanks.
This is like listening to Hollywood actors and actresses discussing global warming. No clue what they are talking about.

Old news I haven't heard of from Wikipedia:"Rogan and movie actor Wesley Snipes were in negotiations in late 2005 to fight a mixed martial arts match in the UFC. However, no deal was ever made"I would have paid up to see that.

Old news I haven't heard of from Wikipedia:"Rogan and movie actor Wesley Snipes were in negotiations in late 2005 to fight a mixed martial arts match in the UFC. However, no deal was ever made"I would have paid up to see that.
Rogan would have killed him dead. With the UFC he gets to roll with some of the toughest guys on the planet, and is obsessive compulsive with his training. Would have been a short fight if there's any truth to the rumor.
Joe Rogan may be an idiot, but for what he did with Carlos Menstealia, he'll always be a cool guy in my book
Agreed. That was one of the greatest moments ever documented on YouTube.
Rogan would have killed him dead. With the UFC he gets to roll with some of the toughest guys on the planet, and is obsessive compulsive with his training. Would have been a short fight if there's any truth to the rumor.
u forget that snipes is also a highly trained martial arts guy...i would take snipes.. i can hang out with tito ortiz all i want, doesnt mean i can do what he does.
u forget that snipes is also a highly trained martial arts guy...i would take snipes.. i can hang out with tito ortiz all i want, doesnt mean i can do what he does.
When I said "rolls" I meant "rolls on the mat." Joe's trained BJJ and wrestling with plenty of UFC fighters.
I can really only take him as a commentator for UFC fights, cuz he seems to at least know what he's talking about with it.
Until the interviews after the fight where it's always the same thing:Rogan: So, walk us through what happened hereWinner: Ugh, I hit him in the face, he went down, I made him tapRogan: Well great, congrats.

Whenever I hear someone say that the moon landing was staged I want to slap them... All right conspiracy nuts, don't you think the Russians would've said something? Like, Hey we didn't see it and although we live in Russia, we DO have rather powerful telescopes? :club: