LOL I hope you guys Googled those pics and don't have them stored on your pc's. I had this friend in college who I often played poker with. Usually we ended up heads up in tourneys against each other, and I have never beaten him. Whenever he got excited, he used to yell "SMASH". He said it all the time. In class, during the game, all the time. He was a great player, and also kind of a know-it-all, but he was never in your face or arrogant about it. He told it like it was, and never held back. He was also very quick with the sarcasm and loved to make fun of people, usually in a friendly way. So that's how I made the connection between Smash and my college buddy Dawson. To Smasharoo: Dawson is that you?? LOL

LOL I hope you guys Googled those pics and don't have them stored on your pc's. I had this friend in college who I often played poker with. Usually we ended up heads up in tourneys against each other, and I have never beaten him. Whenever he got excited, he used to yell "SMASH". He said it all the time. In class, during the game, all the time. He was a great player, and also kind of a know-it-all, but he was never in your face or arrogant about it. He told it like it was, and never held back. He was also very quick with the sarcasm and loved to make fun of people, usually in a friendly way. So that's how I made the connection between Smash and my college buddy Dawson. To Smasharoo: Dawson is that you?? LOL
200px-Orly.jpg

My lunch today was quite good. I grilled up a chicken breast, got some fresh romaine lettuce, some tomatoes, some red and green peppers, parmesan cheese and some caesar dressing, to make a grilled caesar chicken wrap, with some iced tea and chips.It was fucking fantastic.

My lunch today was quite good. I grilled up a chicken breast, got some fresh romaine lettuce, some tomatoes, some red and green peppers, parmesan cheese and some caesar dressing, to make a grilled caesar chicken wrap, with some iced tea and chips.It was fucking fantastic.
sweet tea or unsweetened tea?
Damn.. That does sound awesome. I want one of those. I had to settle for a Mountain Dew, some almonds, chips, a couple cookies and an apple. Lazy me didnt get to to grocery store and I ran out of bread.
Hmmm that sounds good!I cooked chicken in a mixture of evoo and fresh chopped garlic the put it on a bed of lettuce, cukes and cheese....mmmm mmm good :club:
Rachel Ray wannabe?