Daniel Negreanu Is My *****

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.For a cool million I'd drink my own piss. I can buy lots of listerine and colgate with 7 figures.

Does this guy not have some friends or family who could force him to take his medication and keep him from doing stupid things like that - why bring up the piss-story again? Of course DN can't take this bet, he'd be an asshole if he did, and he has nothing to gain from that anyway.

He is actually violating the terms of service for asking for clicks. It states that you "May not encourage users to click the Google ads by using phrases such as "click the ads," "support us," "visit these links," or other similar language"

Funniest thing is the first new post was about how he's started using advertising to make cash off of blogs, and promising many new posts. Guess he's bust and out of things to say.

his "law degree" is from some "internet" college LOL"send us $200usd and you can be a doctor or a lawyer!"
Want me to send from stars or from FTP? Let me know, kthx!
Funniest thing is the first new post was about how he's started using advertising to make cash off of blogs, and promising many new posts. Guess he's bust and out of things to say.
Its probably hard to get a real job if you piss blue for the drug test
Dutch BoydMy Favorite Part:"He's not even that good. I mean... don't get me wrong... the kid can play."
Are Dutch Boyd and Jamie Gold the same person? Just add a hat and glasses. They both share the same annoying personality. I think someone should look into this.c20050712_001_04.jpgJamie_Gold_Buzznation.jpg
Ok, im kind of lost...in the video they mentioned something about DN and Mike??? Can somebody clarify this for me please
DN was asking the Pokerwire people about their interview with Mike. During the interview with Mike Dutch comes up behind Mike and asks "Mike, you ever see a man drink his own piss?"This is what DN was asking about. You can find the Mike Matusow interview on You Tube
He is actually violating the terms of service for asking for clicks. It states that you "May not encourage users to click the Google ads by using phrases such as "click the ads," "support us," "visit these links," or other similar language"
Maybe someone should let them know.https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/request.py?

I hate Dutch Boyd. I really hate people who try to make themselves seem cool by defining themselves with their problems. "Oooh, I'm crazy man, and you all know it!". "They forgot I'm crazy and didn't think I'd actually do it". "Look at me, I'm crazy, ain't I cool?" Blah, blah, blah.