• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thx guys...went to bed because i have to be up at 6 for work but GG tonights sleep.speacial thx to gilbertology and IQ Crash for the rail and support.

Last hand Q3 vs Q4 on Q high flop, Vatche turns a 3 for the win!All skill. Congrats.
lol, thats nothing...if i didnt suck out, we wouldve chopped.the sickest hand at that final table was when we were 4 handed...1.8 million chips in play total, i was in the sb with 300k, bb had 350k...folded to me and i shoved with AJs, bb insta calls with AA and i flopped a flush...now THAT'S all skill. :club:
thx guys...went to bed because i have to be up at 6 for work but GG tonights sleep.speacial thx to gilbertology and IQ Crash for the rail and support.lol, thats nothing...if i didnt suck out, we wouldve chopped.the sickest hand at that final table was when we were 4 handed...1.8 million chips in play total, i was in the sb with 300k, bb had 350k...folded to me and i shoved with AJs, bb insta calls with AA and i flopped a flush...now THAT'S all skill. :club:
LOL Congrats V, wtg!! :D:D