• .25/50
    • 1/2
    • 2/4
    • 3/6
    • 5/10
    • 10/20
    • 25/50 or higher
    • .50/1

Just wondering what stakes ppl here play.For me right now it's 100 and 200 dollar sit and go's and $1/2 and $2/4

You need a 'don't play' option. I don't play sngs but it wouldn't let me vote without choosing something.Mark
Can I edit the poll? for some reason I doubt it.EDIT: i fixed it. But the .5/1 dollar cash game is after the 25/50, lol. sorry2nd EDIT: after i fixed the poll it took all the votes away???
Just wondering what stakes ppl here play.For me right now it's 100 and 200 dollar sit and go's and $1/2 and $2/4
heh, I play 30 stts but 3/6 and 5/10 all the time...are those stts out of your roll or do you just like little cash games?
heh, I play 30 stts but 3/6 and 5/10 all the time...are those stts out of your roll or do you just like little cash games?
I like little cash games, lol. I play WELL WITHIN my roll...My roll could afford me to play $500 sit and go's and 10/20 but right now I'm just to nervous to lol. What would you play if your roll was 30 k? It seems to me like you either play out of ur roll for the cash games or you like little STT :PAlso...it seems to me reasonable to play 200 sit and gos and play 2-4 NL cash games...You buy - in for 400 in the cash game as opposed to 200 in the sit and go. IMO that is about the same stakes when comparing cash games and sit and go's. playing 5-10 and 30 dollar sit and go's seems weird to me. That's 3 BB!!
The cash game limits results is pretty useless if you don't know the game isn't it?
I was talking about NL.
I like little cash games, lol. I play WELL WITHIN my roll...My roll could afford me to play $500 sit and go's and 10/20 but right now I'm just to nervous to lol. What would you play if your roll was 30 k? It seems to me like you either play out of ur roll for the cash games or you like little STT :club:
I dont want to tell someone how to spend their money but if I had your bankroll I know I would be trying a little higher than the little cash games.
I dont want to tell someone how to spend their money but if I had your bankroll I know I would be trying a little higher than the little cash games.
I don't have full confidence in my cash game yet. I play professionally but i play sit and go's. So when I have limited time I play cash games. I got pokertracker a couple days ago and it says that my BB/100 is 5.41. To me it seems low but I don't know much about cash games. Once this semster is done I'm going to shift my concentration and study cash games and then I'll play the bigger ones. For now, I feel comfortable playing sit and go's. That's how i built my roll anyways...anyhow, i gtg write an exam now...oh man am i nervous for it....played too much poker instead of studying...wish me luck...i'll check up on this thread in a few hoursadios
I don't have full confidence in my cash game yet. I play professionally but i play sit and go's. So when I have limited time I play cash games. I got pokertracker a couple days ago and it says that my BB/100 is 5.41. To me it seems low but I don't know much about cash games. Once this semster is done I'm going to shift my concentration and study cash games and then I'll play the bigger ones. For now, I feel comfortable playing sit and go's. That's how i built my roll anyways...anyhow, i gtg write an exam now...oh man am i nervous for it....played too much poker instead of studying...wish me luck...i'll check up on this thread in a few hoursadios
5 is a pretty decent PT bb/100. Most people would be happy with that I think. I think Green Plastic said once that a PT bb/100 over 8 or 9 isn't sustainable for NL.Also, to get your 'actual' bb/100, double that number if you play NL. (so if you play NL and PT says your bb/100 is 5.4, in reality its 10.8bb/100Mark
5 is a pretty decent PT bb/100. Most people would be happy with that I think. I think Green Plastic said once that a PT bb/100 over 8 or 9 isn't sustainable for NL.Also, to get your 'actual' bb/100, double that number if you play NL. (so if you play NL and PT says your bb/100 is 5.4, in reality its 10.8bb/100Mark
Explain pls.
Explain pls.
Jeet told me. Is that good enough?Apparently PT was originally designed for limit games. In NL, the 'bb' is really the limit sb, so I guess this messes up the bb/100 that it calculates, and it only credits you half.Mark
Jeet told me. Is that good enough?Apparently PT was originally designed for limit games. In NL, the 'bb' is really the limit sb, so I guess this messes up the bb/100 that it calculates, and it only credits you half.Mark
Are you sure Jeet wasn't telling you that just to boost up your confidence? :club:
Are you sure Jeet wasn't telling you that just to boost up your confidence? :club:
LOL. Could be. Actually what he likes to do is, I'll be in a hand, and about to fold, and he'll be like, yeah, a really sick play would be to shove right here because the guy has top pair crappy kicker. So I'll shove for the hell of it, and the guy will call me with top pair crappy kicker, and then Jeet will say: I wouldn't bluff the donkeys. Mmmmmm good times.Mark
LOL. Could be. Actually what he likes to do is, I'll be in a hand, and about to fold, and he'll be like, yeah, a really sick play would be to shove right here because the guy has top pair crappy kicker. So I'll shove for the hell of it, and the guy will call me with top pair crappy kicker, and then Jeet will say: I wouldn't bluff the donkeys. Mmmmmm good times.Mark
LOL sounds like Jeet.
you're right. I just calculated it myself and you do have to multiply it by 2. I'll show every1 why. I only once played a ring game with 9 ppl and so it'll b simple to demonstrate (some guy wanted to play me HU). Here are the stats:Hands: 22 Amount won: 87.45BB/100: 49.69But...if you just round the 87 to 88 and divide it by 4 (2/4) you get 22. If you multiply 22 by approximately 4.5 (22*4.5 = 99 hands)...which is about 2ice the BB/100 that is shown. I hope this isn't confusing. If you don't follow just believe mark and me.