Anytime I read post about "Newbies" trying to decide which site they should play on it always seems that no one recommends Partypoker.com. I'm just wondering for the regulars why it is this way. There is always mention that Full TIlt and PokerStars seem to be popular choices. Are there any reasons for not playing on Partypoker.com?I'm finding the SINGO's very beatable and soft here.What are other Poster's take on this?Just seems odd that Partypoker is never mentioned at most.

I agree, Party Poker is amazingly soft. Since October/November though, they haven't allowed US players on their site. Too bad for them.It's mostly all Europeans on the site now, so the best time to play is between 4-8 CST.I couldn't recommend Party Poker (and Empire Poker) to anyone (outside of the US) enough.The top US sites are PokerStars and Full Tilt though, that's why most people on here recommend those sites.

As previous posters mentioned, Party isn't brought up simply because most of the FCP community is american and can't play there.I still strictly play ALL of my cash games at party, but all tournies and SNG's on Stars and Full Tilt. I think the tourny structure on Party is weak compared to the other two and the volume of players is so much smaller now.It is still incredibly easy to find a good NL game there, atleast at the .5/1 level. I think playing from North America against Europeans has a huge advantage when most of your opponents are playing super late at night and more tired or need more action to stay awake..... or drunk.

<br />I agree, Party Poker is amazingly soft. Since October/November though, they haven't allowed US players on their site. Too bad for them.<br /><br />It's mostly all Europeans on the site now, so the best time to play is between 4-8 CST.<br /><br />I couldn't recommend Party Poker (and Empire Poker) to anyone (outside of the US) enough.<br /><br />The top US sites are PokerStars and Full Tilt though, that's why most people on here recommend those sites.<br />
<br /><br /><br />Sorry, I was aware there were no americans but I didn't know Stars and Fulltitlt still had americans too, so that explains everything for me. Thanks.Again I'm kind of happy because the play is really soft and the lower lmit cash games are darn easy on Party!