Umm......do you mean avatar or personal picture? Because you're personal picture is only viewable in your profile, same as yor personal statement.Click your own user name and view your profile.

Sorry forgot something.And how do i get my signature to work?Thanks in advance.
Do you really thing that we all made posts to figure this out? It's not that hard, WTF? If you can't figure it out...step....away....from.....the.....computer.Side note: Yes, I'm an asshole. It's what I do. Kinda like how you're computer illiterate. It's what you do.
Do you really thing that we all made posts to figure this out? It's not that hard, WTF? If you can't figure it out...step....away....from.....the.....computer.Side note: Yes, I'm an asshole. It's what I do. Kinda like how you're computer illiterate. It's what you do.
you forgot to mention Fryer, to PM DNA he'll help
Hi you all .I have just put a Pic and Personal Statement and i cant see them when i post my posts. how come?Were can i contact admin here? ThanksD
Click on my controls, top right then click on Edit Avatar Settings and away you
you forgot to mention Fryer, to PM DNA he'll help
thats enough out of you
Easy there tough guy. Some of us took 8000 post before we could change our own avatar. Sorry about that new poster. Hi, how are you? I'm Ron. What brings you to town? Business or pleasure? Because pleasure is my business
Easy there tough guy. Some of us took 8000 post before we could change our own avatar. Sorry about that new poster. Hi, how are you? I'm Ron. What brings you to town? Business or pleasure? Because pleasure is my business
You're like the big black dude in prison that immediately gives the new guy a carton of cigarettes.Watch out, kid. One minute he's helping you with your avatar, then before you know it you're in a fishhook with a beeline being made for your mangina.
Yea, like you can change it yourself now. I'm sure you still have Dickman doing it for you.Go watch Titanic! I'll watch it with you, if we can cuddle...
  • 1 month later...

Guys guys guys....I was gone for a month (sorry, business) and I am great full for all of you that helped me.Now I can put my phrase of the month every time.for all of you with the smart posts..... I thank you too ;)But what to do as I think I already said before I am a kind of a carpenter when it comes to computer.Cheers S.

You're like the big black dude in prison that immediately gives the new guy a carton of cigarettes.Watch out, kid. One minute he's helping you with your avatar, then before you know it you're in a fishhook with a beeline being made for your mangina.
So do you prefer "manziere" or "bro"?
But what to do as I think I already said before I am a kind of a carpenter when it comes to computer.
Group: MembersPosts: 14Joined: February 12th, 2007From: IsraelMember No.: 26,464Favorite Poker Game: Texas Holdem
Jesus is that you?