95 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you choose

• Doyle Brunson
    • Phil Ivey
    • Patrick Antonius
    • Michael Mizrachi
    • Mike Matusow
    • Kathy Leibert

Ok we all have concluded that Jamie GOld as a WSOP champion at the very least is "dissapointing" , so if you had to choose one of these players to represent the poker world for a year who would it be? I omitted Daniel in order to get a better gauge of peoples feelings..

I keep trying to find out what that hand was, anyone know?
It's with 12/13 left I believe, maybe less.Try to find it on youtube, it's gotta be on there. I won't say anything about it, you should just see it.
I keep trying to find out what that hand was, anyone know?
$Maker: A-QIvey: 9-9$Maker raises pre-flop. Ivey calls.Flop Q-Q-x. $Maker bets small (1/3 to 1/2 of pot) Ivey calls.Turn 9.$Maker bets close to pot size, Ivey pushes, $Maker calls.A on river.
It's with 12/13 left I believe, maybe less.Try to find it on youtube, it's gotta be on there. I won't say anything about it, you should just see it.
Can someone help me find it.
$Maker: A-QIvey: 9-9$Maker raises pre-flop. Ivey calls.Flop Q-Q-x. $Maker bets small (1/3 to 1/2 of pot) Ivey calls.Turn 9.$Maker bets close to pot size, Ivey pushes, $Maker calls.A on river.
Thanks, that's sick..... :club:
Yeah, and it was the FT bubble... 10 handed.Ivey is so fcking sweet he took the beat extremely well, but he always does.
Ok we all have concluded that Jamie GOld as a WSOP champion at the very least is "dissapointing" , so if you had to choose one of these players to represent the poker world for a year who would it be? I omitted Daniel in order to get a better gauge of peoples feelings..
I don't think he's been "dissapointing".