New Challenge (old Challenge)

Hi,I would like to suggest you a way of getting 200 USD to play poker and keep on improving your poker skills.I know that probably this 1st sentence sounds like another of those crazy schemes but it is not. I'm a normal guy like you who loves poker and in a certain period of time I wanted to play real poker for free.. I then found this site which I think is one of the bests and they have a great way of you earn some money while learning. First they give 50 USD if you pass a quiz then they release another 100 if you play a certain number of hands. What I'm trying to add on top of that is that I will give back the refer a friend money that typically this sites give. On that site they give 100 USD per friend I recommend and I will give 50 USD back to you. Well if you are still reading and interested here stays the link to my blog where you can read all about it and subscribe to the site:die spammer If you have any questions please let me know and I can always help you! Best regards,Tuk
i'd like your name better if it was fuktukbkk
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Hi,I would like to suggest you a way of getting 200 USD to play poker and keep on improving your poker skills.I know that probably this 1st sentence sounds like another of those crazy schemes but it is not. I'm a normal guy like you who loves poker and in a certain period of time I wanted to play real poker for free.. I then found this site which I think is one of the bests and they have a great way of you earn some money while learning. First they give 50 USD if you pass a quiz then they release another 100 if you play a certain number of hands. What I'm trying to add on top of that is that I will give back the refer a friend money that typically this sites give. On that site they give 100 USD per friend I recommend and I will give 50 USD back to you. Well if you are still reading and interested here stays the link to my blog where you can read all about it and subscribe to the site:die spammer If you have any questions please let me know and I can always help you! Best regards,Tuk
Yes, I have a question. Why haven't spammers like you died a slow painful death yet?
Yes, I have a question. Why haven't spammers like you died a slow painful death yet?
Why haven't you responded in the Chinese thread?
soul reader*** RIVER *** [6c 4d 5h 7h] [6s]PearlJammer: bets 640randomcrayon: calls 640MattSuspect said, "wtf"Ex_Matt said, "quad sixes imo"MattSuspect said, "ha"MattSuspect said, "yeah"MattSuspect said, "im calling because i dont want that to affect my decions blah blah"MattSuspect: calls 640*** SHOW DOWN ***PearlJammer: shows [6d 6h] (four of a kind, Sixes)
You can't say that FYI
By the way, I am starting a new trend. FYI is the new IMO.It will catch on FYI
FWIW fwiw is the new imo. Either that or tbh.

pfftPoker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $5/$106 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $733.50Hero: $2128CO: $1115Button: $240SB: $976BB: $200Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with A :club: A :ts UTG folds, Hero raises to $30, 2 folds, SB raises to $128, BB folds, Hero calls.Flop: 6 :D 4 :4h 5 :D ($266, 2 players)SB bets $187, Hero raises to $440, SB raises all-in $848, Hero calls.Turn: 5 :5c ($1962, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $1962)River: J :D ($1962, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $1962)Results:Final pot: $1962SB showed Kc KdHero mucks Ad Asi don't need your charity anywaystodaydc6.jpg

Sorry for the basic question, but could you elaborate on this a little more? I'm confused by what you mean. Are you saying that if he isn't shoving here, his image will be be too tight to ever be called when he has monsters?
Pretty much, although metagame considerations at this level are slightly overrated. However due to flow of game I'm happy with my shove in that hand.

Fwiw, I won my prelim tourney in the Beau Rivage employee tournament today. Fyi, I move on to the semis on Monday. Top 5 go to finals at Gold Strike in Tunica. I will be taking it down IMO. fwiwyimo

soul reader*** RIVER *** [6c 4d 5h 7h] [6s]PearlJammer: bets 640randomcrayon: calls 640MattSuspect said, "wtf"Ex_Matt said, "quad sixes imo"MattSuspect said, "ha"MattSuspect said, "yeah"MattSuspect said, "im calling because i dont want that to affect my decions blah blah"MattSuspect: calls 640*** SHOW DOWN ***PearlJammer: shows [6d 6h] (four of a kind, Sixes)
You can't say that FYI
HOLY ****, I missed that. Wow, if anyone ever thought Matt "might not" be a douchebag, this confirms it.
Fwiw, I won my prelim tourney in the Beau Rivage employee tournament today. Fyi, I move on to the semis on Monday. Top 5 go to finals at Gold Strike in Tunica. I will be taking it down IMO. fwiwyimo
GLGLGLGL
GLGLGLGL
tyty. I think I have a pretty good shot. I'm guessing there will be about 20 people in the semis. Top 5 go to Tunica to play against their top 5. 1st place is trip to Vegas + $500 spending money.
cubsfan....birds are awesome I had one for 10 years, named him churpy cuz he was pretty noisy as well. You see a lot of those birds in the wild in some cities in the west like san fran, but in chicago it's probably an escaped pet. Either way he found you so you should train him to do some neat tricks and give him a mirror.
It for sure was a pet
call the bird Dave
Thats funny you say that cause me and my brother insist that all pets be named human names. Carl is a front runner at the moment
LOL............is one of you guys Poker_Is_Hard on 2+2? Cause this seems highly coincidental......in regs thread........ Re: ***Official Stars Regs Thread***Thoughts on,ac000000chiTown22rdog7811Poker_is_Hard is offline Report Post Reply With Quote
Pretty sure thats my brother, and also rdog you know better by now then to get into a hand discussion with exmatt. waste of time imo fyi (I got your back Chris :club: )
Pretty sure thats my brother, and also rdog you know better by now then to get into a hand discussion with exmatt. waste of time imo fyi (I got your back Chris :club: )
LOL, I thought he had a different name over there. No responses obv. Thread never works the way it is supposed to. And we are still pulling a decent amount of money out of those games without getting mentioned much.
LOL, I thought he had a different name over there. No responses obv. Thread never works the way it is supposed to. And we are still pulling a decent amount of money out of those games without getting mentioned much.
lol i know I check fairly often to see when them regs are gonna admit that they are getting owned regularly by us 2 donks. I played with Mckitterk (or whatever it is) who's ass they all kiss over there recently...jesus his bets were so transperant I had to stop myself from stealing every pot from him. I actually dont play with a lot of them all that regularly though, silly me I table select. They dont seem to teach that over there imo, to worried about 4 bet sizes or some other bullshit lol
Pretty much, although metagame considerations at this level are slightly overrated. However due to flow of game I'm happy with my shove in that hand.
ty falcon, I wasn't sure if I was missing something big or not.
lol i know I check fairly often to see when them regs are gonna admit that they are getting owned regularly by us 2 donks. I played with Mckitterk (or whatever it is) who's ass they all kiss over there recently...jesus his bets were so transperant I had to stop myself from stealing every pot from him. I actually dont play with a lot of them all that regularly though, silly me I table select. They dont seem to teach that over there imo, to worried about 4 bet sizes or some other bullshit lol
Or they think they are too good to table select.The last 5 seconds of the raptor game, I get flush over flushed, then watch the raptors completely stink up the goddamn joint. 7 seconds left, lets take a goddamn jumper with hands in the face why don't you. Luckily I listened to hannah montana so I'm not really on tilt and still playing strong.
Meh, I don't really care much. McKittrick plays a lot so its hard to avoid him. We used to battle quite a bit but not so much anymore. There are definitely other regs I would rather have at my table than him since I think he can actually hand read decently. I actually post over there some. In general, a lot of the regs over there bug me because they think they are great and everyone else is horrible. I had one yesterday 3 bet me 4 straight times OOP and then regularly whines over there about how he can't beat 1/2 for more than 1 PTBB/100. LOL.
where is this thread you all speak of?

Both against regsPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG ($207.60)Hero ($224.55)Button ($54.65)SB ($198)BB ($201)Preflop: Hero is MP with Aspade.gif, Jclub.gif. UTG raises to $8, Hero raises to $25, 3 folds, UTG raises to $78, Hero raises to $224.55, UTG calls $129.60 (All-In).Flop: ($418.20) 5heart.gif, 4heart.gif, 8diamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($418.20) 9spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($418.20) 4spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $418.20Results in white below: UTG has Qd Ks (one pair, fours). Hero has As Jc (one pair, fours). Outcome: Hero wins $435.15.