• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

lololyou should've called the turn.he would bet $25 on the river, then you min raise and he folds.
LOLI like this line.

I thought about that after, maybe I should have just called the turn too. Its probably 'right' long term, but lets say he has something like 56 and spikes trip 6s on the river. Then I would cry.So I was happy when he folded, considering I thought I was up against a flush or a set and was totally screwed.Mark

I thought about that after, maybe I should have just called the turn too. Its probably 'right' long term, but lets say he has something like 56 and spikes trip 6s on the river. Then I would cry.So I was happy when he folded, considering I thought I was up against a flush or a set and was totally screwed.Mark
yeah i really dont see any way that he didnt misclick. like anyway at all. unless he could be that stupid. the better question is did he even realize he bet 900 or did he still think he bet 90?

zomg just got blitz on Stars for about a grand in 45 mins.Lost:TT vs JJ shortstack all in pf, T on flop, J on riverTop 2 vs a set for stacksJJ vs QQ heads up Top set vs KhQx, on a T765 board with 3 hearts. Flush on river for him after I check raised him all in on the turn.Doh!time for dinner to regroup.Mark

lol @ bodog. Played one table of 5/10NL, got sick rivered twice, still up another $1000.Once I raised with AQ, got 3bet from one of the blinds with Q7. Q high flop, 7 on the river.And then this hand: I love when I can value shove tptk on the river. And the best part is, this guy was the best player at the table. I hated having to leave to give Kaelyn a bath just now...(Does anyone know of a converter for bodog hands?)Hold'em No Limit ($5.00/$10.00) - 2007-04-20 20:10:59Seat 1: donk1 ($496.50)Seat 2: donk2 ($923.00)Seat 4: megadonk ($1465.00)Seat 5: NoSup4u ($1429.00)------------------------------NEW HANDdonk1: posts the small blind $5.00donk2: posts the big blind $10.00--- DEALING POCKETSNoSup4u is dealt [Ac,Jc]megadonk: calls $10.00NoSup4u: raises $40.00 to $50.00donk1: foldsdonk2: calls $40.00megadonk: folds--- DEALING FLOP [Tc,Js,8c]donk2: checksNoSup4u: bets $75.00donk2: calls $75.00--- DEALING TURN [2d]donk2: checksNoSup4u: bets $210.00donk2: calls $210.00--- DEALING RIVER [6s]donk2: checksNoSup4u: goes all in $1,094.00donk2: goes all in $588.00donk2: shows [Jd,Kc], a Pair, JacksNosup4u: shows [Ac,Jc], a Pair, JacksLove it.Mark

Mark's to do list:March: pwn Pokerstars.April: pwn Pokerstars and Bodog.May: pwn Pokerstars, Bodog, and all other online sites that allow US players.Seriously.You are my hero. :club:

So I am not positive, but I think I'm up about $1500 today. Bodog is so crazy. I think I played horribly, but I'm really not sure. All I know is at one point I was up 1500, then down 3000, then back up 1500 again.Also, I haven't had a straight flush in I dunno how long. Maybe a year. I had two on the same table within 5 mins of each other. Both of them I stacked guys with.Crazy night.Mark

BUMP.

Didn't play online today. Took second in a little $14 tourney I organize every month for a bunch of non poker playing friends. Holla $88 or so :)Mark

Didn't play online today. Took second in a little $14 tourney I organize every month for a bunch of non poker playing friends. Holla $88 or so :)Mark
Wow, thanks for the quick response.
Hustler.
thats a wierd buy in... why 14?
We started it at $12 2 seasons ago. $10 to the prize pool, $1 to the championship pool (end of year tourney) and $1 to the house. (different people host each month and provide food and stuff for everyone).Then last season we decided to add $1 for bounties (you get $1 for each person you knock out) and another $1 for a pool to be paid out to the points leaders at the end of the year.Its odd, but we want to keep it cheap and social, Poker is just the reason to get together and drink :)Mark
We started it at $12 2 seasons ago. $10 to the prize pool, $1 to the championship pool (end of year tourney) and $1 to the house. (different people host each month and provide food and stuff for everyone).Then last season we decided to add $1 for bounties (you get $1 for each person you knock out) and another $1 for a pool to be paid out to the points leaders at the end of the year.Its odd, but we want to keep it cheap and social, Poker is just the reason to get together and drink :)Mark
SHIRAZZZZZZZZZ!!!! :club: My new fave.Hey man, 2nd huh?....hmmm....RIGGED!!!I'll try real hard to get there next time. Our friends actually had to cancel on us at the last minute last night , so I could have made it after all. But, we ended up at Deluxe Burger at like 9:30,...woot! :D
SHIRAZZZZZZZZZ!!!! :club: My new fave.Hey man, 2nd huh?....hmmm....RIGGED!!!I'll try real hard to get there next time. Our friends actually had to cancel on us at the last minute last night , so I could have made it after all. But, we ended up at Deluxe Burger at like 9:30,...woot! :D
Mmm Deluxe! I grilled my own last night.Also, Kobe Bryant can die pls kthx.Mark

First off, ty God for shutting down Kobe in the second half. Please break his ankle tonight in his sleep.One tabled 3/6NL on Stars for about 2 hours. I played so badly I cannot even express to you people how bad it was. My laptop almost went through my TV. Down $1000But luckily, Bodog is always there for me. I was up $1000 in about 20 minutes, up another $1000 when I stacked the guy on the following hand, and up another $800 (so $2800 total) all in about an hour and a half I'd say?Here is the hand, along with what I hope is some amusing chat for the genpop to enjoy :club:(sorry no bodog hand converter. Anyone know of one?)Hold'em No Limit ($5.00/$10.00)Table 'Monaco (max 6)' 9-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: Decentplayer ($819.00)Seat 2: donk ($517.58)Seat 3: goodplayer($2470.50)Seat 4: NoSup4U ($1022.00)Seat 6: donk2 ($228.00)------------------------------NEW HANDdonk2: posts the small blind $5.00Decentplayer: posts the big blind $10.00--- DEALING POCKETSNoSup4U is dealt [Ts,5s]donk: raises $20.00 to $30.00goodplayer: raises $65.00 to $95.00NoSup4U: raises $155.00 to $250.00donk2: foldsDecentplayer: foldsdonk: foldsgoodplayer: calls $155.00--- DEALING FLOP [5d,Ks,Js]goodplayer: checksNoSup4U: bets $350.00goodplayer: goes all in $2,220.50NoSup4U: goes all in $422.00$1448.50 is not called, return back to goodplayer:goodplayer: shows [Jh,Jd], Three of a Kind, Jacks--- DEALING TURN [3h]--- DEALING RIVER [6s]goodplayer: shows [Jh,Jd], Three of a Kind, JacksNoSup4U: shows [Ts,5s], a FlushNoSup4U: wins main pot($2,087.00)with a FlushAnd here is the ensuing chat:TiltedGoodPlayer: wow NoSup4U: yeah :/ TiltedGoodPlayer: ya what u *in ****** Yamnit: lol Yamnit: you got donk NoSup4U: you said wow? I was agreeing? TiltedGoodPlayer: fist urself NoSup4U: wow, you are not a nice person? TiltedGoodPlayer: cool Yamnit: he's just mad b/c you *d him NoSup4U: *hug* TiltedGoodPlayer: blowurself TiltedGoodPlayer: u will get aids soon and die miserably NoSup4U: I'm not that flexible :D TiltedGoodPlayer: sweet *in lifes ur guys live Yamnit: what * NoSup4U: my life is pretty good NoSup4U: i'm a brazillionaire NoSup4U: and I just come here to goof off and try and suck out on people NoSup4U: cause I don't really care about the money TiltedGoodPlayer: cool NoSup4U: and I love to copy and paste their chats onto message boards when they tiltTiltedGoodPlayer: oh so ur a nerd NoSup4U: i prefer geek TiltedGoodPlayer: cool so ur a nerd NoSup4U: nerds are like, star wars guys. geeks are like star trek guysHe proceeded to get stacked after that, rebuy in for $400, and stack off vs me with middle pair when I had AA. Mmm implied tilt odds!Mark

First off, ty God for shutting down Kobe in the second half. Please break his ankle tonight in his sleep.One tabled 3/6NL on Stars for about 2 hours. I played so badly I cannot even express to you people how bad it was. My laptop almost went through my TV. Down $1000But luckily, Bodog is always there for me. I was up $1000 in about 20 minutes, up another $1000 when I stacked the guy on the following hand, and up another $800 (so $2800 total) all in about an hour and a half I'd say?Here is the hand, along with what I hope is some amusing chat for the genpop to enjoy :)(sorry no bodog hand converter. Anyone know of one?)Hold'em No Limit ($5.00/$10.00)Table 'Monaco (max 6)' 9-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: Decentplayer ($819.00)Seat 2: donk ($517.58)Seat 3: goodplayer($2470.50)Seat 4: NoSup4U ($1022.00)Seat 6: donk2 ($228.00)------------------------------NEW HANDdonk2: posts the small blind $5.00Decentplayer: posts the big blind $10.00--- DEALING POCKETSNoSup4U is dealt [Ts,5s]donk: raises $20.00 to $30.00goodplayer: raises $65.00 to $95.00NoSup4U: raises $155.00 to $250.00donk2: foldsDecentplayer: foldsdonk: foldsgoodplayer: calls $155.00--- DEALING FLOP [5d,Ks,Js]goodplayer: checksNoSup4U: bets $350.00goodplayer: goes all in $2,220.50NoSup4U: goes all in $422.00$1448.50 is not called, return back to goodplayer:goodplayer: shows [Jh,Jd], Three of a Kind, Jacks--- DEALING TURN [3h]--- DEALING RIVER [6s]goodplayer: shows [Jh,Jd], Three of a Kind, JacksNoSup4U: shows [Ts,5s], a FlushNoSup4U: wins main pot($2,087.00)with a FlushAnd here is the ensuing chat:TiltedGoodPlayer: wow NoSup4U: yeah :/ TiltedGoodPlayer: ya what u *in ****** Yamnit: lol Yamnit: you got donk NoSup4U: you said wow? I was agreeing? TiltedGoodPlayer: fist urself NoSup4U: wow, you are not a nice person? TiltedGoodPlayer: cool Yamnit: he's just mad b/c you *d him NoSup4U: *hug* TiltedGoodPlayer: blowurself TiltedGoodPlayer: u will get aids soon and die miserably NoSup4U: I'm not that flexible :icon_dance: TiltedGoodPlayer: sweet *in lifes ur guys live Yamnit: what * NoSup4U: my life is pretty good NoSup4U: i'm a brazillionaire NoSup4U: and I just come here to goof off and try and suck out on people NoSup4U: cause I don't really care about the money TiltedGoodPlayer: cool NoSup4U: and I love to copy and paste their chats onto message boards when they tiltTiltedGoodPlayer: oh so ur a nerd NoSup4U: i prefer geek TiltedGoodPlayer: cool so ur a nerd NoSup4U: nerds are like, star wars guys. geeks are like star trek guysHe proceeded to get stacked after that, rebuy in for $400, and stack off vs me with middle pair when I had AA. Mmm implied tilt odds!Mark
:D :D :) :) zomg.....you DONKEY!!!!Rollingonthefloorpissingmyselfcoptersnice job... :club::D :D
First off, ty God for shutting down Kobe in the second half. Please break his ankle tonight in his sleep.One tabled 3/6NL on Stars for about 2 hours. I played so badly I cannot even express to you people how bad it was. My laptop almost went through my TV. Down $1000But luckily, Bodog is always there for me. I was up $1000 in about 20 minutes, up another $1000 when I stacked the guy on the following hand, and up another $800 (so $2800 total) all in about an hour and a half I'd say?Here is the hand, along with what I hope is some amusing chat for the genpop to enjoy :club:(sorry no bodog hand converter. Anyone know of one?)Hold'em No Limit ($5.00/$10.00)Table 'Monaco (max 6)' 9-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: Decentplayer ($819.00)Seat 2: donk ($517.58)Seat 3: goodplayer($2470.50)Seat 4: NoSup4U ($1022.00)Seat 6: donk2 ($228.00)------------------------------NEW HANDdonk2: posts the small blind $5.00Decentplayer: posts the big blind $10.00--- DEALING POCKETSNoSup4U is dealt [Ts,5s]donk: raises $20.00 to $30.00goodplayer: raises $65.00 to $95.00NoSup4U: raises $155.00 to $250.00donk2: foldsDecentplayer: foldsdonk: foldsgoodplayer: calls $155.00--- DEALING FLOP [5d,Ks,Js]goodplayer: checksNoSup4U: bets $350.00goodplayer: goes all in $2,220.50NoSup4U: goes all in $422.00$1448.50 is not called, return back to goodplayer:goodplayer: shows [Jh,Jd], Three of a Kind, Jacks--- DEALING TURN [3h]--- DEALING RIVER [6s]goodplayer: shows [Jh,Jd], Three of a Kind, JacksNoSup4U: shows [Ts,5s], a FlushNoSup4U: wins main pot($2,087.00)with a FlushAnd here is the ensuing chat:TiltedGoodPlayer: wow NoSup4U: yeah :/ TiltedGoodPlayer: ya what u *in ****** Yamnit: lol Yamnit: you got donk NoSup4U: you said wow? I was agreeing? TiltedGoodPlayer: fist urself NoSup4U: wow, you are not a nice person? TiltedGoodPlayer: cool Yamnit: he's just mad b/c you *d him NoSup4U: *hug* TiltedGoodPlayer: blowurself TiltedGoodPlayer: u will get aids soon and die miserably NoSup4U: I'm not that flexible :D TiltedGoodPlayer: sweet *in lifes ur guys live Yamnit: what * NoSup4U: my life is pretty good NoSup4U: i'm a brazillionaire NoSup4U: and I just come here to goof off and try and suck out on people NoSup4U: cause I don't really care about the money TiltedGoodPlayer: cool NoSup4U: and I love to copy and paste their chats onto message boards when they tiltTiltedGoodPlayer: oh so ur a nerd NoSup4U: i prefer geek TiltedGoodPlayer: cool so ur a nerd NoSup4U: nerds are like, star wars guys. geeks are like star trek guysHe proceeded to get stacked after that, rebuy in for $400, and stack off vs me with middle pair when I had AA. Mmm implied tilt odds!Mark
Watching this made my night.I had never realized there was a difference between StarWars and StarTrek guys.TY Mark!

Mark,Been following along enjoying immensely. Keep up the good work. On another note I grabbed a couple nice ones with ur fav hand 75s, trips and a str* in a s&g to take it down. Best Regards