• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Pardon the stupidity, but my friend and I are debating.If KT suited beats Aces. Which of these is correct?KTcc>AAorKTcc<AAThanks.
Also, babylondonkeys. I'm having my first pepsi max as we speak. I'll let you know of the verdict.You did say that pepsi max>>>>>>>>>>everything, right?
pretty sure you just answered your own question

I know, but my buddy is stubborn and not intelligent, obvHe texts me some AA>KTcc and talks about soul crusing, and I'm like it's easy to win with Aces and he goes off about how he had KT and I don't understnad how it works...I don't think he did well in math class... where we learned that 4x>8 if x>2So, general forumla{Hero's Hand > or < (where > infers a win and < infers a loss) villains hand}ieKTcc>AA

I know, but my buddy is stubborn and not intelligent, obvHe texts me some AA>KTcc and talks about soul crusing, and I'm like it's easy to win with Aces and he goes off about how he had KT and I don't understnad how it works...I don't think he did well in math class... where we learned that 4x>8 if x>2So, general forumla{Hero's Hand > or < (where > infers a win and < infers a loss) villains hand}ieKTcc>AA
I just learned that > is greater then < is less then I remember which is which because < looks like an L for <ess then
Pardon the stupidity, but my friend and I are debating.If KT suited beats Aces. Which of these is correct?KTcc>AAorKTcc<AAThanks.
The alligator's hungry, so he's going to eat whatever there's more of :club:
<<<<><><><><<<><>>>>>><><><><>>><<>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<><>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>,><>>>??><><>,.THIS POST IS EMPTYI AM YELLING
I just learned that > is greater then < is less then I remember which is which because < looks like an L for <ess then
Easy way to remember is which ever way the little end is pointing is worse/less than.
Pepsi Max > Coke > Pepsi
hm, must be because you're in Australia because this is backwards. Pepsi>Coke>Pepsi Max (admittedly, I've only had it once.)
Diet coke > Coke > Pepsi Light > Pepsi > ... > semen > Pepsi Max.
Diet Coke tastes the same as mineral water, seriously. Who can like that shit.
hm, must be because you're in Australia because this is backwards. Pepsi>Coke>Pepsi Max (admittedly, I've only had it once.)
Pepsi Max has twice the caffeine! I need that caffeine to live.
Diet Coke tastes the same as mineral water, seriously. Who can like that shit. Pepsi Max has twice the caffeine! I need that caffeine to live.
Yes, but what's your take on semen? Do you also agree that it is better than pepsi max as earlier suggested?
Yes, but what's your take on semen? Do you also agree that it is better than pepsi max as earlier suggested?
What's the caffeine %?
Lots if it's yours apparently.
Shouldn't all this discussion be in the LHE thread ?
Either can be right. I'd say that it's almost always correct for Hero to list their hand first. That said, if it is mixed up, the person should provide you with an emoticon for context.Also, I really miss lemonade...damn canker sore.