New Challenge (old Challenge)

The deeper you are, the greater your edge on the rest of the players, so I'd recommend $10 :club:
agree
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

True story:I once met Fluffdog in person and he talks in bolded words and smiley faces :)I once met Mark in person... He didn't offer me any soup :(I once met RDog in person... When I first met him, I didn't think it was him, because all the "old" jokes made me assume RDog was >50 years old :club: I once met Tremomey in person... I finally figured out how he runs good at poker: he channels all his run-bad into CCR :5c I once met Troyomac in person... He was so happy and cheerful that I believe I could use the 1930's term "gay" :ts I once met Luke in person... His ball cap wasn't on crooked: I think there was a dress code or something... :4h I once met Lobster in person... Contrary to his namesake, he doesn't pinch B) I once met myself in person... I smiled... Then, I think I committed myself for some reason or other... :3h I once read this challenge thread from beginning to end... I think that pretty much caps this post :(I'll add more later... (getting tired, about to turn in)

nh sirwins page so far

True story:I once met Fluffdog in person and he talks in bolded words and smiley faces :qh I once met Mark in person... He didn't offer me any soup :jh I once met RDog in person... When I first met him, I didn't think it was him, because all the "old" jokes made me assume RDog was >50 years old :club: I once met Tremomey in person... I finally figured out how he runs good at poker: he channels all his run-bad into CCR :5c I once met Troyomac in person... He was so happy and cheerful that I believe I could use the 1930's term "gay" :ts I once met Luke in person... His ball cap wasn't on crooked: I think there was a dress code or something... :4h I once met Lobster in person... Contrary to his namesake, he doesn't pinch B) I once met myself in person... I smiled... Then, I think I committed myself for some reason or other... :3h I once read this challenge thread from beginning to end... I think that pretty much caps this post :D I'll add more later... (getting tired, about to turn in)
Pretty easy to be POTD in this thread when there's only one post per day. (Give or take... usually take)
Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnners post in this thread.If you don't post u can't win!
Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnners post in this thread.If you don't post u can't win!
ck ck 123

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

ESPN Inside Deal presented by PokerStars.nethttp://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4376459I watched the 1st 10 mins of the show and thought with the eson graphics and stuff it was really well done. good pacing Cool intros tooThere was a huge logo on http://espn.go.com/ front page on the rightI think they are gonna do 1 per week until the ME FTEp 2http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4391670