• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I laughed a lot while making it, but I lack confidence in whether other people will find my stuff funny or not :SHopefully you like it :club:
I LOL'ed
how is this not getting the love it deserves?
OMG THESE MOVIES ARE ****ING AMAZING!I'm worried because I got a text from Acid Knight a while ago looking for my gladiator application. I really don't know what to expect when I get texts like that lol.Mark
OMG THESE MOVIES ARE ****ING AMAZING!I'm worried because I got a text from Acid Knight a while ago looking for my gladiator application. I really don't know what to expect when I get texts like that lol.Mark
:club:

** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to tosh2010 [Qc Ad]tosh2010 raises to 15,964, and is all inSweetestYam calls 15,964kaillou has 15 seconds left to actkaillou foldsheartsslayer2 foldsjokerswild55 foldsruforreal44 foldsPlarX5000 foldsmainevent72 foldsGUN5HOT foldstosh2010 shows [Qc Ad]SweetestYam shows [As Jc]*** FLOP *** [6s Ah 5c]*** TURN *** [6s Ah 5c] [6d]*** RIVER *** [6s Ah 5c 6d] [Jh]tosh2010 shows two pair, Aces and SixesSweetestYam shows two pair, Aces and JacksSweetestYam wins the pot (34,553) with two pair, Aces and Jackstosh2010: efubjnfdflktosh2010 stands upi hate poker like 10th time today this has happend i dont know how to winthis was at a ft to of 3.30 tounrye go 9th for pennies f me

I'll cut/paste my comments from their forum about some of the hands / game play if people wanna see what I wrote.But playing krantz at 3/6 is totally diff from playing most regs at 3/6. - Jordan
bump
So no pie throwing eating? :(Best of luck to both of you on this though, it's going to be hard. Hopefully I will be there losing weight with you guys along the way.
FYP
Hurry up and make your avatar on the other site match this avatar. That was an epic 2+2 BBV thread and I am gratefully reminded of the hilarity every time I see your avatar......Methinks the incorrect avatar on the other site was what interfered with your run-good.

What play is best?Villain was running 24/21/1.5 over a small sampleHero running 18/15/1.0 over same small samplePokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comero running 18/15/1.0 over same small samplePokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($28.05)CO ($31.35)Button ($37.50)SB ($55.65)Hero (BB) ($27.60)UTG ($28.55)Preflop: Hero is BB with Kspade.gif, Aclub.gif3 folds, Button bets $1, 1 fold, Hero raises to $3.50, Button raises to $8, Hero?

Wanted to post this here as well Brag:ahahhaha owned. I was so happy when at showdown, I cackled. Note, not a misclick.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownHero (Button) ($76.15)SB ($218.90)Preflop: Hero is Button with :5c, :DHero bets $1.50, SB calls $1Flop: ($3) :club:, :D, :qh(2 players)SB bets $2, Hero raises to $7, SB calls $5Turn: ($17) :ts(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $12, SB calls $12River: ($41) :jh(2 players)SB bets $198.40 (All-In), Hero calls $55.65 (All-In)Total pot: $152.30 | Rake: $0.50Results:Hero had :3h, :D (one pair, sevens).SB had :4h, :D (one pair, sevens).Outcome: Hero won $151.80Beat: still down two buyins and I'm quitting him because I don't think I'm getting any more money off him.Variance: Didn't brag in chat, probably a mistake.

Wanted to post this here as well Brag:ahahhaha owned. I was so happy when at showdown, I cackled. Note, not a misclick.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownHero (Button) ($76.15)SB ($218.90)Preflop: Hero is Button with :5c, :DHero bets $1.50, SB calls $1Flop: ($3) :club:, :D, :qh(2 players)SB bets $2, Hero raises to $7, SB calls $5Turn: ($17) :ts(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $12, SB calls $12River: ($41) :jh(2 players)SB bets $198.40 (All-In), Hero calls $55.65 (All-In)Total pot: $152.30 | Rake: $0.50Results:Hero had :3h, :D (one pair, sevens).SB had :4h, :D (one pair, sevens).Outcome: Hero won $151.80Beat: still down two buyins and I'm quitting him because I don't think I'm getting any more money off him.Variance: Didn't brag in chat, probably a mistake.
teach me pls?

So I probably won't play today, but I might actually play poker tomorrow. Outside of Commerce, I haven't played in a couple of weeks.So I got a call yesterday from my bff saying he wants to quit his job and play the pokerz. Weeee. I feel bad for his wife when he has his first extended downswing hahaha.Mark