New Challenge (old Challenge)

i could ship a bracelet and make it rain in the living room, then spend the next day preparing a 10 meat buffet in just a cowboy hat and speedo.
Much better. Let me know your t-shirt size for your Super Bowl XLIII Champion Pittsburgh Steelers t-shirt.
LOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Much better. Let me know your t-shirt size for your Super Bowl XLIII Champion Pittsburgh Steelers t-shirt.
How did that go? Oh yeah:FU.CK.YOU!Mark

My favorite hand from yesterday was a misclick. He started calling me names after this hand. lol!No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownButton ($40.30)SB ($14.75)Hero (BB) ($277.52)UTG ($151.85)MP ($203.15)CO ($111.10)Preflop: Hero is BB with 7diamond.gif, 2spade.gifUTG calls $1, 3 folds, SB raises $14.25 (All-In), Hero raises $28.50, 1 foldFlop: ($30.50) 2club.gif, 10diamond.gif, Jspade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($30.50) 4spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($30.50) 6spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $30.50Results:SB had 8spade.gif, Adiamond.gif (high card, Ace).Hero had 7diamond.gif, 2spade.gif (one pair, twos).Outcome: Hero won $43.25

i could ship a bracelet and make it rain in the living room, then spend the next day preparing a 10 meat buffet in just a cowboy hat and speedo.
mark, i think i'm going to i need a room. close to ^^^^^^^ this guy's.
Your range for the button doesn't make a lot of sense here. Button called a raise pre. He's more likely to have the suited connector type hands and far less likely to have AA/KK (maybe even discount AQ).
Oh man. I didn't even see that UTG raised, I thought the button opened the pot.That changes a BUNCH.I still think it doesn't matter regardless due to the SB's calling range. From what it looks to me is J9hh only beats 25% of the hands the SB could turn up with...and that is a GENEROUS 25%Agree?

awesome call sploppPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($141.10)BB ($128.50)UTG ($216.50)Hero (MP) ($100)Button ($63.60)Preflop: Hero is MP with :5c, :D1 fold, Hero raises to $4, 1 fold, SB raises to $11, 1 fold, Hero calls $7Flop: ($23) :qh, :ts, :D(2 players)SB bets $14, Hero raises to $89 (All-In), SB calls $75Turn: ($201) :club:(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($201) :4h(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $201 | Rake: $2Results:SB had :jh, :D (straight, King high).Hero mucked :3h, :D (one pair, Aces).Outcome: SB won $199

I still think it doesn't matter regardless due to the SB's calling range. From what it looks to me is J9hh only beats 25% of the hands the SB could turn up with...and that is a GENEROUS 25%Agree?
Ya, def agree.

Just call me sick call Teddyor Tilt Call TeddyPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($100)Hero (MP) ($101.50)CO ($43)Button ($100)SB ($60.40)BB ($100)Preflop: Hero is MP with :D, :club:1 fold, Hero raises to $5, CO (poster) calls $4, 3 foldsFlop: ($11.50) :jh, :D, :qh(2 players)Hero checks, CO checksTurn: ($11.50) :5c(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $5, Hero calls $5River: ($21.50) :3h(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $33 (All-In), Hero calls $33Total pot: $87.50 | Rake: $3Results:Hero had :D, :ts (high card, Ace).CO had :D, :4h (high card, King).Outcome: Hero won $84.50

mark, i think i'm going to i need a room. close to ^^^^^^^ this guy's.
LOL! Fluff almost shipped one last year. I was hoping he'd come back to the house and make it rain, but he was a little bummed at the ridic way he lost :(Mark
LOL! Fluff almost shipped one last year. I was hoping he'd come back to the house and make it rain, but he was a little bummed at the ridic way he lost :(Mark
I'm waiting for the rematch with Cantu this year.
I muck, you win. Do I have to show?
Please God no.
No, but no wonder you were downswinging, your bluffs are too obvious, I called you down super light there.

I finally got some free time to put in some hands, this is one of the many lol wtf hands of the day.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownMP ($31)CO ($52)Button ($50)Hero (SB) ($50)BB ($25.80)UTG ($28.85)Preflop: Hero is SB with Aspade.gif, 10spade.gif1 fold, MP calls $0.25, 1 fold, Button raises to $1, Hero raises to $3.50, 1 fold, MP calls $3.25, 1 foldFlop: ($8.25) 8spade.gif, 2spade.gif, 8club.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets $8, Hero raises to $46.50 (All-In), MP calls $19.50 (All-In)Turn: ($63.25) 5club.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($63.25) Qheart.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $63.25 | Rake: $3Results:Hero had Aspade.gif, 10spade.gif (one pair, eights).MP had Kheart.gif, Qclub.gif (two pair, Queens and eights).Outcome: MP won $60.25