New Challenge (old Challenge)

i'm still playing $50 PLO and HUNL on a 60 BI roll becuase i feel like i'm still learning some things so you're not crazy, it just seemed strange on the surface.
I feel like I am close to being at a spot where I have a plan of action for everything, but right now I still have periods where I find myself saying "why did I just do that?" and until those moments become virtually non-existent, I don't want to jump to levels where the regs are a higher frequency. I could have just jumped to 50nl to start and skipped 25nl, but I wanted to test myself and my drive, because in past attempts to cash games, I gave up right away and went back to MTTs. I have around 70BI for 50nl right now, and I'd like to play 50nl until I have 50BI for 100nl, then play a bit more at 50nl and cash out whatever I win over the 50BI so I have some cash to live on for awhile.Basically I am a spoiled kid who was blessed to have parents pay for all my essentials like rent, insurance, gas, food, so off that basis, I am playing now to be able to afford stuff for myself like spring break trip for my g/f and I, nicer computer, and any other "Wants" I may have.I'd love to get to a point where I could play and make a decent income where I can live fully off of poker, and I feel since I have 2 more years in college, I am in no rush to get to the point where I play high enough for an income to live off of. I'd like to do it the right way now, so when the time comes when I am off on my own financially, I have the skills it takes to support myself through poker (if I choose poker over Accounting)
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I feel like I am close to being at a spot where I have a plan of action for everything, but right now I still have periods where I find myself saying "why did I just do that?" and until those moments become virtually non-existent, I don't want to jump to levels where the regs are a higher frequency. I could have just jumped to 50nl to start and skipped 25nl, but I wanted to test myself and my drive, because in past attempts to cash games, I gave up right away and went back to MTTs. I have around 70BI for 50nl right now, and I'd like to play 50nl until I have 50BI for 100nl, then play a bit more at 50nl and cash out whatever I win over the 50BI so I have some cash to live on for awhile.Basically I am a spoiled kid who was blessed to have parents pay for all my essentials like rent, insurance, gas, food, so off that basis, I am playing now to be able to afford stuff for myself like spring break trip for my g/f and I, nicer computer, and any other "Wants" I may have.I'd love to get to a point where I could play and make a decent income where I can live fully off of poker, and I feel since I have 2 more years in college, I am in no rush to get to the point where I play high enough for an income to live off of. I'd like to do it the right way now, so when the time comes when I am off on my own financially, I have the skills it takes to support myself through poker (if I choose poker over Accounting)
I love you.

So on Saturday night, a friend from Thunder Bay was staying at some ski resort an hour west of Ottawa, so I decided to go hang out with him and naturally get shit-faced.We end up at some bar with a total of 6 people inside, all getting drunk, so we have a good time.The next morning, I wake up, and my wallet is nowhere to be found. I had it at one point because I paid for a shit ton of booze at the bar. Anyways, I needed to get home because I promised my gf a ride to work in the morning.So I get home, drive her to work, come home and pass out. I wake up a bit worried, so I instantly cancel my credit card and debit card, and then think a bit, and phone that bar and see if they found it, which they did. Ok, that's good. But now I've canceled all my access to money, my gf is at work for 12 hours, there's no food in the house, and the bank is closed because it's Sunday.Well, **** me, I'm hungry. Naismith offers to buy me a pizza online, so that takes care of that problem. Thanks a lot.Anyways, now it's Monday, and I go to the bank, get my new debit card, and decide to drive out to that bar. For some reason they have a website, and it shows they're open from 11 am. So I drive out there, like a 70 minute drive, and obv it's closed because of their new "winter hours". Sighhhhh.FML.

LMAO, who the **** cancels their credit cards, etc without first calling the place where you last had your wallet? LOL.
Well, it was all a blur, I'm surprised it was there in the first place.The bar was pretty seedy, so even if I knew it was there, I wouldn't be able to pick it up immediately anyways, so I would probably still have canceled them before, since I wasn't letting that shit sit there for a couple days or so.IMO.

This is starting to annoy me. Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterMP: $100.00Hero (CO): $152.05BTN: $116.30SB: $122.75BB: $113.05UTG: $152.55Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is CO with A :club: A :D1 fold, MP raises to $3.50, Hero raises to $12, 3 folds, MP raises to $37.50, Hero raises to $152.05 all in, MP calls $62.50 all inFlop: ($201.50) K :ts J :D J :4hTurn: ($201.50) K :qhRiver: ($201.50) 4 :5cFinal Pot: $201.50MP shows A :D K :jh (a full house, Kings full of Jacks)Hero shows A :3h A :D (two pair, Aces and Kings)MP wins $198.50(Rake: $3.00)

I'm mainly a tournament/sng player, but I was looking to venture into the online cash games a little. I was wondering what the BR requirements were for the different levels or how many buy-ins you want to have before you start playing the cash games. I didn't know if this was the right place to put this question but I see most of the hands in here are for cash games so I figured someone could answer this or point me in the right direction to find the answer.
hi, what everbody else saidand your SN tilts me. have a good day
{Superbowl Commercials}
[ ] had commercials during Superbowl
Do you have a job? If you move to Minnesota I could get you a sweet job packing egg cartons. 11/hr imo
Considering moving from England for this job.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ship the half-day snow day! Most snow in 20years in London - if my internet works im gonna grind the sheet out of today :club:
Yeah, we never get snow, ftr, so this a big deal. Doesn't bode well for my revision, though.moto_0323.jpg:ts
:club:
Well, it was all a blur, I'm surprised it was there in the first place.
Things to take with you when going out for the night:[X] drivers license[X] cash[ ] credit/debit cards[X] phone
Fun start to Feb this is all 100 and 200 except for 11 hands where i lost a flip with 44 to Q9 against boston sully at 5/10 for a $320 potfeb2insofarzy0.jpg
How is that bb/100 right?? - scammar!Nasty vertical downswongManaged to get maybe 600 hands in today, think im up 1-2BI, i still think I suck @ 2tables though
febnh8.jpgWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.Tally for the day by limit:1/2: 1273 hands for $3611 profit2/4: 37 hands for $8 profit3/6: 484 hands for $1480 loss5/10: 44 hands for $1432 loss