• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Was anyone else watching that? I caught the first and last sets and it was epic, wish I'd watched more.
yep .. pretty impressive .. that Verdasco bloke can hit a ball hey ...EDIT: for those on delay i won't ruin the result :club:
Thoughts? Figure a raise, what to?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($68.95)Hero (Button) ($55.25)Preflop: Hero is Button with Qheart.gif, Qdiamond.gifHero raises to $1.50, SB raises to $5, Hero calls $3.50Flop: ($10) 4spade.gif, 8spade.gif, 5spade.gif(2 players)SB bets $6.50, Hero ??,
Why did you call pf, is this the first three bet he's done, how long have you been playing, what are your reads. There is no where near enough info for this hand. As standard I'm probably 4 betting pre unless I've been calling a lot but usually if he's been three betting heaps I'm either minraiseing pf so I can call lighter, or I've been 4 betting light, in which case it's back to 4 betting this hand pre.I can't really give post flop advice for reasons above but in a total vacum probably shove and eat the variance

oh and +3 more BI today .. although it probably should have been 5 ... but I'll book it ...I'm quite happy with my game right now ... > 20BI positive run currently after a few negative months in a row ..

Why did you call pf, is this the first three bet he's done, how long have you been playing, what are your reads. There is no where near enough info for this hand. As standard I'm probably 4 betting pre unless I've been calling a lot but usually if he's been three betting heaps I'm either minraiseing pf so I can call lighter, or I've been 4 betting light, in which case it's back to 4 betting this hand pre.
Villain had been 3 betting a bit, probably hand # 150 or so vs him... often overvalued his hands e.g. flopping top pair he was willing to get his stack in there. I would be 4-betting all day there but based on previous play I wanted to mix it up and just flat here, hoping he would hit a piece of the flop and stack off....
Villain had been 3 betting a bit, probably hand # 150 or so vs him... often overvalued his hands e.g. flopping top pair he was willing to get his stack in there. I would be 4-betting all day there but based on previous play I wanted to mix it up and just flat here, hoping he would hit a piece of the flop and stack off....
If thats your read then raise to about 17 and call a shove. Hopefully he has AsX or a 7x or some such draw that you're ahead of.
If thats your read then raise to about 17 and call a shove. Hopefully he has AsX or a 7x or some such draw that you're ahead of.
One of the few times that I made a correct read, just screamed AsX, went with it and paid offPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($68.95)Hero (Button) ($55.25)Preflop: Hero is Button with Qheart.gif, Qdiamond.gifHero raises to $1.50, SB raises to $5, Hero calls $3.50Flop: ($10) 4spade.gif, 8spade.gif, 5spade.gif(2 players)SB bets $6.50, Hero raises to $17, SB raises to $63.95 (All-In), Hero calls $33.25 (All-In)Turn: ($110.50) 9heart.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($110.50) 4diamond.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $110.50 | Rake: $0.50Results:Hero had Qheart.gif, Qdiamond.gif (two pair, Queens and fours).SB had 10club.gif, Aspade.gif (one pair, fours).Outcome: Hero won $110
Well 25nl is done. My month is done, starting Sunday night, I move up to 50nl.
Congrats and nice graph
Quit him and find an easier opponent
Since bull always said fold 1 pair against someone showing strength on the river at low limits, I thought it was a fold
We don't have 1 pair :club:.
Since bull always said fold 1 pair against someone showing strength on the river at low limits, I thought it was a fold
I didnt see the hand but if a 50/whatever donks the river that isnt necessarly showing strength