• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I'm in a better mood now with my new Steve Maddens:img8805yd0.jpgCamping tomorrow for the night with Kaelyn. gl at the tables everyone!Mark

I'm in a better mood now with my new Steve Maddens:img8805yd0.jpgCamping tomorrow for the night with Kaelyn. gl at the tables everyone!Mark
have a good time Mark. Hope you had a good bday... Nice shoes, but not my styleMark
V nice. They look a little bit like a pair of Merrel trainers I used to have.Hey, can you tell me what they are? make/model... I think I'd like a pair, or at least check them out for myself!Thanks Mark.-Mark

why do i suck at poker so bad sometimes?srsly.playing this idiot 3/6 hu and i cant fold tp for the life of me when i know im beat. ejwaofhefhawefbut i did runner runner a gutshot that i was going to bluff on riv which he prob woulda insta called, so that ws fun to hitbut srlsy.aewofhaweofahwe[ofh[r35aojheraj4tegrgff 30k month, lets shoot for 10-15k llolawfowehfae- Jordan

I'm too lazy to look, where is the thread on p5's about October being slowroll month

tb17: NIG-GERmase_gotsem: dnt go brokeMEX123: cyamase_gotsem: u mean nigeria ?troyomac [observer]: tedtb17: ?troyomac [observer]: does your sister speak like that?troyomac [observer]: if so then i'm outtb17: u dont have to worry u aren't a nigg-erFluffdog87: loltroyomac [observer]: LOLtroyomac [observer]: wowmase_gotsem: lmaotroyomac [observer]: omgtroyomac [observer]: i feel bad for laughingFluffdog87: loltb17: im onyl racist when i nutbartb17: i swearFluffdog87: llllllllllllllolmase_gotsem: thats fair

I'm too lazy to look, where is the thread on p5's about October being slowroll month
I hate Slowrollers and I don't think it's cool unless its live vs. a v good friend that understands the humor.http://www.pocketfives.com/3DF0BDA2-C97A-4...78D5E8F1DB.aspxOctober: National Slowroll MonthIt is that time of year again, kind of like a second holiday in a way, to get your slowroll on!Classless, childish, A-hole, and out of line, are some of the viewpoints on people slowrolling.Here is a secret, the ones most vocal against slowrolling, are the exact people you SHOULD slowroll, as they are the ones most likely to tilt(some may even make themselves known in this thread). Delivery is a key skill in the slowroll, as you do not want your opponent to know that it is coming, as it will lose most of its effectiveness.Why slowroll?I am glad you asked! Because when we play poker, we are at war. We are not playing to make friends(if you are the slowroll is not for you), we are here to make money. Some players have a tough time handling the slowroll, there emotions get the best of them, and it leaves an imprint, which will almost always get you infinite action against them for a long time. For this reason, you want to slowroll players that you play with pretty regulary. Who will have the best slowroll this month?!!!!
V nice. They look a little bit like a pair of Merrel trainers I used to have.Hey, can you tell me what they are? make/model... I think I'd like a pair, or at least check them out for myself!Thanks Mark.-Mark
Steve Madden Troublezhttp://www.stevemadden.com/TROUBLEZ-BRN-LEATHERMark

I'm just gonna post ridiculous AA posts until they start ****ing winning.This is the hand right before break. Notice how it screws me perfectly so I can't rebuy.PokerStars Game #12472985471: Tournament #62849330, $20+$2 Hold'em No Limit - Level VI (100/200) - 2007/10/06 - 15:19:36 (ET)Table '62849330 8' 9-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 2: s.l. halper (2000 in chips) Seat 3: alonso88 (1225 in chips) Seat 4: LAJG (3060 in chips) Seat 5: l'artiste (3000 in chips) Seat 6: tb17 (4290 in chips) Seat 7: EwigerStenz (1045 in chips) Seat 8: Allingomes (2450 in chips) Seat 9: deedeering (13260 in chips) is sitting outl'artiste: posts small blind 100tb17: posts big blind 200*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to tb17 [Ac As]EwigerStenz: folds Allingomes: folds deedeering: folds s.l. halper: folds alonso88: folds LAJG: folds l'artiste: calls 100tb17: raises 600 to 800l'artiste: calls 600*** FLOP *** [Qh Jh 7s]l'artiste: checks tb17: bets 1000l'artiste: raises 1200 to 2200 and is all-intb17: calls 1200*** TURN *** [Qh Jh 7s] [Kh]*** RIVER *** [Qh Jh 7s Kh] [Kd]*** SHOW DOWN ***l'artiste: shows [Kc 7c] (a full house, Kings full of Sevens)tb17: shows [Ac As] (two pair, Aces and Kings)l'artiste collected 6000 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 6000 | Rake 0 Board [Qh Jh 7s Kh Kd]Seat 2: s.l. halper folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: alonso88 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: LAJG (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: l'artiste (small blind) showed [Kc 7c] and won (6000) with a full house, Kings full of SevensSeat 6: tb17 (big blind) showed [Ac As] and lost with two pair, Aces and KingsSeat 7: EwigerStenz folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Allingomes folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: deedeering folded before Flop (didn't bet)

New stars AV in 5 days or less, get ready to see the greatness of the one thing us Filipinos can be proud of.

I know I'm late but I just watched the CTS video, pretty sick, I like the timing tell :club:

down 6.5k this month so far and haven't even bought into any tournies yet this sunday.weeei been tilty too this month, so if i play tournies today i'm not playing any cash...going to clean the house now.- Jordan

Down a lot last night. Almost every time I flopped the nuts in PLO I lost, could'nt win any 60/40's and was playing ok for a while then tilted and lost 2k overall down 4k which really sucks, I have never had a stop loss but I really needed it last night and will implement one in the future.

Oct2.jpgi'd say like 35-40% of these losses are me playing stupidly.maybe more.and not 100% accurate cause i never had more than 50% of myself when i played 50/100 and won 3.6k, or 25/50 and lost 1.6ki need to just stop sucking tho, in general, when i sit down.burning money.- Jordan