New Challenge (old Challenge)

ru sure he's a guy and not a trust fund baby? From the way he talked trash to me a month ago I had the feeling he was probably my age or so
I believe he's a younger kid yeah.Mark
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Weird session - i've been adding in another table this month with fairly meh results. I do feel like i'm picking up info across the 2 tables better than I was before, but i'm still alot sharper when I have all my focus on 1 villain.Today, I seem to be stacking on one table quite well, whilst on the other i've been getting hammeredI've been trying to work on being more aggressive in certain spots, seeing if I can get my non-sd winnings upwards, but seem to be picking the wrong spots =/ Currently up $2 after an hour

Haha, this is a reg.....Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 12786The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $222.00UTG: $211.00MP: $399.00CO: $271.45BTN: $202.40Hero (SB): $200.00Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is SB with K :D K :4hUTG raises to $6, 3 folds, Hero raises to $22, 1 fold, UTG raises to $50, Hero raises to $200 all in, UTG calls $150Flop: ($402.00) 7 :ts A :5c 6 :3h(2 players - 1 is all in)Turn: ($402.00) 7 :D(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($402.00) 4 :qh(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $402.00UTG mucks K :club: 9 :diamond:Hero shows K :D K :D (two pair, Kings and Sevens)Hero wins $399.00(Rake: $3.00)
who is this? :jh
who is this? :club:
It's actually Ron. He posted it from the "villians" prospective in an attempt to get us to say that the call with K-9 isn't that bad because since hes a reg he can be getting shoved on light and K-9 is ahead of the range because he was getting berated in chat for making the call.Nice try on the level Rob. I'm on to you.

I was looking to make a small trade from Tilt to Stars. I have some money on Tilt that I would rather have on Stars, if you can do this let me know. BTW it's only for $35.93 that I got out of a stake the other night so let me know if you can help me out.

I was looking to make a small trade from Tilt to Stars. I have some money on Tilt that I would rather have on Stars, if you can do this let me know. BTW it's only for $35.93 that I got out of a stake the other night so let me know if you can help me out.
ship to getsmoked420 on tilt and let me know were to ship on stars
It's actually Ron. He posted it from the "villians" prospective in an attempt to get us to say that the call with K-9 isn't that bad because since hes a reg he can be getting shoved on light and K-9 is ahead of the range because he was getting berated in chat for making the call.Nice try on the level Rob. I'm on to you.
This is true.LOL, it was DBL_J_..Just hilarious. We had been battling a bit but for him to pick this spot as me coming in light is hilarious. Especially since my light range still crushes him. LOL.

I really wish January wouldnt end, but for a very different reason than Bull and everyone else whos winning

My internet's being shit and it took me 4 attempts to post that, along with stooopid message 'Not allowed dynamic pages in image quotes' = super monkey tiltOn the plus side, i like these pumpkins i found :club:499.jpganimal.jpgpumpkin07.jpgSigh.Poker content - Bull, it's awesome seeing you do well @ 100nl. How've you turned your game around from the 40? BI's you dropped last year @50/25nl? - what's been the biggest change?

Am I tripping or is this rakeback live help guy a dick?Nate Murray: my rakeback is showing up right now as negative $145Fred: Allow me one moment while I locate your Rake Break account.Fred: I need to check your account numbersNate Murray: okFred: One moment pleaseFred: I just checked current balance, the balance between generated rake and history payments is negativeFred: Histoy raked: $2,991.52Fred: History payments: $3,138.15Fred: Please do the mathNate Murray: why would that be?Fred: You have cashed out more than generated rake as of this current stats reportNate Murray: how is that possible?Fred: Please keep playing and wait for the next reportNate Murray: considering i can only cash out what shows up in my balance as reported by you, how can i have cashed out more than my rake?Fred: For some reason you have cashed out more, now please just wait for the next update and keep your play

Anyone have a recommendation on how to find a good accountant? I normally do them myself with Turbo Tax. But with the business and everything along with a couple other things, mine are going to be pretty complicated this year and I don't want to miss anything. I'm looking for someone that I can do all the legwork for by taking all my paperwork and condense it down to the things he needs (actually have already done this as I started to prepare to do them myself). Basically I don't want to have to go meet with someone for hours and if it can be done by email, scanning, faxing that would be awesome. I had already bought the programs but I started realizing how complicated it was going to be as I start to put in some initial info.

Ok good. Yeah when he said "Please do the math" I felt like saying something and then it just got worse. "You're negative, continue your play!" Very lame start to the day.
I have a new avatar for you:F _ _ K _ F R E D
Anyone have a recommendation on how to find a good accountant? I normally do them myself with Turbo Tax. But with the business and everything along with a couple other things, mine are going to be pretty complicated this year and I don't want to miss anything. I'm looking for someone that I can do all the legwork for by taking all my paperwork and condense it down to the things he needs (actually have already done this as I started to prepare to do them myself). Basically I don't want to have to go meet with someone for hours and if it can be done by email, scanning, faxing that would be awesome. I had already bought the programs but I started realizing how complicated it was going to be as I start to put in some initial info.
If you are operating the biz as a corporation you definitely need an accountant to do your returns imo. The only help I can offer is to suggest asking anyone/everyone that you know that owns a biz if they would recommend their accountant, and when you find a good one, stick with them.
If you are operating the biz as a corporation you definitely need an accountant to do your returns imo. The only help I can offer is to suggest asking anyone/everyone that you know that owns a biz if they would recommend their accountant, and when you find a good one, stick with them.
Yeah, I mean right now the business is such a small part of my income it just seems crazy to go find a really good business accountant cause I am sure they are going to be really expensive. I don't really know anyone that has their own business either.
Yeah, I mean right now the business is such a small part of my income it just seems crazy to go find a really good business accountant cause I am sure they are going to be really expensive. I don't really know anyone that has their own business either.
I can put you in touch with my girl here. I would think you'd want someone from Cali though because you guys have all kinds of weird state laws I bet that maybe someone from AZ wouldn't be familiar with.Mark
They aren't cheap, that's for sure. They do come in handy when you have to deal with the IRS though.I wish I could be of more help, but that's all I got.