New Challenge (old Challenge)

after the hand someone not involved in the hand decides to add his thoughts. cew1371: wowcew1371: that was a dumb move with qqGary212121: lololololololololGary212121: HU cew1371?System: The $22,000 Guarantee (Rebuy) ($30+$3 NL Hold'em) will be starting in 4 minutes.cew1371: hu??Gary212121: would u like to play heads up cew1371: nahGary212121: thought ud get quietcew1371: haha
I still don't get why this would tilt you into slowrolling him. I think slowrolling is such a dick move, and I wouldn't do it to anyone except he's slowrolled me before...Not judging or anything...just sayin
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

how are you liking your games so far?
Maybe it is just because I haven't played COD4 enough but I like World At War better. I dunno, automatic sites and stuff in the Modern game just doesn't seem as fun. I like using the old school guns. I also HATE that COD4 doesn't have a coop mode. Almost been primarily playing coop of World at War but when I play with a friend online online one or the other always seems to have a lag the last few days which is getting frustrating. Haven't played Madden since the first day I got it. And haven't gotten around to Fallout yet. Probably this week.
I'm also in the why the f would you ever slow roll a fish camp, but I understand why people that don't play professionally or have a long term investment in the game wouldn't see it that way so I don't get too uptight about it.Mark
FYI, I have never slow rolled anyone (I think), but I am soooooo going to slowroll you the next chance I get when we play live. You have been warned. :club:
TBH I think the HU challenge is way more douchey than the slowroll
No way, I always ask people in 6max if they want to play HU. If someone random person made a comment on how you play bad and you felt you could easily beat them HU, wouldnt you ask if they want to play? as far as my comments to follow i do agree that could was douchey
FYI, I have never slow rolled anyone (I think), but I am soooooo going to slowroll you the next chance I get when we play live. You have been warned. :club:
dude, he just told you, you're not supposed to slowroll the fish!!!
I'm also in the why the f would you ever slow roll a fish camp, but I understand why people that don't play professionally or have a long term investment in the game wouldn't see it that way so I don't get too uptight about it.Mark
It occured to me over the holidays when the games were really juicy that poker is a bit like the hospitality industry. We experience our peaks around the times the gerneral public is not working. So like the hospitality industry it is in our best interests to keep the customer happy otherwise they will just go play blackjack or monopoly. "Dont tap the glass" is our pokers way of saying "The customer is always right"
No way, I always ask people in 6max if they want to play HU. If someone random person made a comment on how you play bad and you felt you could easily beat them HU, wouldnt you ask if they want to play? as far as my comments to follow i do agree that could was douchey
Never fails when a reg challenges a fish HU that they never accept and more often than not, it makes them leave. In the end, its something that looks like "**** you, I am better than you". And honestly, it is many times the regs that aren't very good and feel like they have something to prove.

I agree with Jordan, because he used my name to make a point.I disagree with Teddy, because at least challenging a donk to HU has an upside. I feel bad for Mikey, because that graph is grooossssss.

I never said anything about one being more profitable or upsides or what not, I just said it makes you look like more of a douche that's all.Theres nothing more annoying than some reg who thinks they are the shit going out of their way to pick on some guy who obviously doesnt know what he's doing.

Theres nothing more annoying than some reg who thinks they are the shit going out of their way to pick on some guy who obviously doesnt know what he's doing.
This.
I never said anything about one being more profitable or upsides or what not, I just said it makes you look like more of a douche that's all.Theres nothing more annoying than some reg who thinks they are the shit going out of their way to pick on some guy who obviously doesnt know what he's doing.
he didnt know what he was doing when he said I played bad?
he didnt know what he was doing when he said I played bad?
I"m not calling you out or anything, I'm jsut saying I think challenging people to HU is way more lame than slowrolling. I'd never do it, if I wanted to play HU I'd sit down at at a HU table.
I agree both are stupid. But there is a reason for challenging someone to HU, which imo makes it slightly more understandable (assuming you really would play them). Where as slowrolling, if you do it, you are intentionally trying to be a douche. Either way this is all semantics and is not worth arguing about.
sweet session so far
I know you've somehow snowed everyone here into not realizing what a huge douchebag you are, but please try to show some respect and common courtesy at the tables.Thanks.
I know you've somehow snowed everyone here into not realizing what a huge douchebag you are, but please try to show some respect and common courtesy at the tables.Thanks.
looooooooooooooooooooooljay youre a huge c0ck

god I wish I would have accounted for this drive to Florida when I made the fast food bet. So far today I've eaten two hot dogs a pretzel and a taquito. We just got to a comfort suites in Lumberton, North Carolina and the only thing open is McDonald's and Huddle House and I haven't eaten anything since like 5 when I had the hot dog and taquito. Sooo hungry and tilted.

Also if anyone lives near Lumberton North Carolina and wants to bring me some homemade food I may or may not give you $100 depending on how good the food is and how quick you get here
Matt is searching frantically for someone down there to buy fast food and pass it off as homemade.

so..im playing 6m for a little right now and i gotta say snamuh, i like your TT call down now a lot more :)sooo nitty compared to hu geeeeeeeeeeeeeez like this actually got my heart rate goingFull Tilt Poker Game #9863155713: Table Paul (deep 6) - $3/$6 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:03:07 ET - 2009/01/05Seat 1: jaywinter ($596.90)Seat 2: tturquoise ($1,599.60)Seat 3: GIFT_4_YOU ($1,711.50)Seat 4: BigBadDevil ($667.35)Seat 5: WhoIsThisGuy ($1,638.50)Seat 6: pmilanov ($1,675.95)BigBadDevil posts the small blind of $3WhoIsThisGuy posts the big blind of $6The button is in seat #3*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to GIFT_4_YOU [5c 4c]pmilanov foldsjaywinter foldstturquoise calls $6GIFT_4_YOU raises to $30BigBadDevil foldsWhoIsThisGuy foldstturquoise calls $24*** FLOP *** [Jc 8h 6h]tturquoise checksGIFT_4_YOU bets $48tturquoise calls $48*** TURN *** [Jc 8h 6h] [Qs]tturquoise checksGIFT_4_YOU has 15 seconds left to actGIFT_4_YOU bets $138tturquoise calls $138*** RIVER *** [Jc 8h 6h Qs] [6d]tturquoise has 15 seconds left to acttturquoise bets $200GIFT_4_YOU has 15 seconds left to actGIFT_4_YOU raises to $804tturquoise has 15 seconds left to acttturquoise foldsUncalled bet of $604 returned to GIFT_4_YOUGIFT_4_YOU mucksGIFT_4_YOU wins the pot ($838)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $841 | Rake $3Board: [Jc 8h 6h Qs 6d]Seat 1: jaywinter didn't bet (folded)Seat 2: tturquoise folded on the RiverSeat 3: GIFT_4_YOU (button) collected ($838), muckedSeat 4: BigBadDevil (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 5: WhoIsThisGuy (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 6: pmilanov didn't bet (folded)

yaytr2.jpgw806.pngHELL YES. RAWR. I will persevere!
lol, what's your problem guy. This isn't a good way to start off the new year ya know. I was merely having some fun with your friend, if you look at the convo (how do we pull this up?) I'd say he was being a dick.Something along the lines offriend: NO THANKS GLme: well that's not a nice way of asking me to leave. Now I want to stay!(conversation ensues for 5 more minutes)

after giving this guy 1.2k, this feels real niceFull Tilt Poker Game #9863239689: Table Paul (deep 6) - $3/$6 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:09:02 ET - 2009/01/05Seat 1: jaywinter ($587.90)Seat 2: tturquoise ($1,275.70)Seat 3: GIFT_4_YOU ($2,082.50)Seat 4: BigBadDevil ($664.35)Seat 5: WhoIsThisGuy ($1,602.50)Seat 6: pmilanov ($1,664.85)WhoIsThisGuy posts the small blind of $3pmilanov posts the big blind of $6The button is in seat #4*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to GIFT_4_YOU [Js Jc]jaywinter foldstturquoise calls $6GIFT_4_YOU raises to $33BigBadDevil foldsWhoIsThisGuy foldspmilanov foldstturquoise calls $27*** FLOP *** [6s 8d 2d]tturquoise checksGIFT_4_YOU bets $60tturquoise calls $60*** TURN *** [6s 8d 2d] [Td]tturquoise checksGIFT_4_YOU bets $144tturquoise calls $144*** RIVER *** [6s 8d 2d Td] [6c]tturquoise checksGIFT_4_YOU has 15 seconds left to actGIFT_4_YOU bets $354tturquoise calls $354*** SHOW DOWN ***GIFT_4_YOU shows [Js Jc] two pair, Jacks and Sixestturquoise mucksGIFT_4_YOU wins the pot ($1,188) with two pair, Jacks and Sixes*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $1,191 | Rake $3Board: [6s 8d 2d Td 6c]Seat 1: jaywinter didn't bet (folded)Seat 2: tturquoise mucked [3s 3d] - two pair, Sixes and ThreesSeat 3: GIFT_4_YOU showed [Js Jc] and won ($1,188) with two pair, Jacks and SixesSeat 4: BigBadDevil (button) didn't bet (folded)Seat 5: WhoIsThisGuy (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 6: pmilanov (big blind) folded before the Flop