New Challenge (old Challenge)

Guess I can quit now. No reason to keep playing. Same donk from above. Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterUTG: $222.60CO: $50.00BTN: $207.35SB: $50.00Hero (BB): $121.85Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with 3 :5c 8 :3hUTG raises to $1.75, 1 fold, BTN raises to $6, 2 folds, UTG raises to $18.75, BTN calls $12.75Flop: ($38.25) 5 :club: 2 :D Q :qh(2 players)UTG bets $38.25, BTN raises to $188.60 all in, UTG calls $150.35Turn: ($415.45) K :D(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($415.45) 6 :D(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $415.45UTG shows 7 :ts 7 :jh (a pair of Sevens)BTN shows J :4h J :D (a pair of Jacks)BTN wins $412.45(Rake: $3.00)

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Villain's 2nd hand at table. Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBTN: $111.10Hero (SB): $67.40BB: $71.50UTG: $49.50CO: $104.35Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is SB with Q :club: K :diamond:UTG calls $0.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.50, BB calls $2, UTG raises to $4.50, Hero calls $2, BB calls $2Flop: ($13.50) 9 :5c K :4h 7 :ts(3 players)Hero checks, BB checks, UTG bets $13.50, Hero ?????
Did I miss something, aren't you oop and just get limp/reraised. How is this anything but a fold preflop against an unknown?
Did I miss something, aren't you oop and just get limp/reraised. How is this anything but a fold preflop against an unknown?
Hes getting huge pot odds to make the call?
folding to a minreraise would be a very big mistake here. i check/call down almost every time in this spot.
folding to a minreraise would be a very big mistake here. i check/call down almost every time in this spot.
Finally, I'm right about a hand! First time since O0o0o0o00o0tober that I did that! Maybe it's time to start winning again!
Bleh lost two buy ins today to cap off the month and the year. Kind of swingy month, but shipped another 2k month. Kinda felt meh about my plays sometimes, figured out it wasn't best to apply some high level concepts from Raptor at 50nl (plus I was probably applying them wrong), etc. Pretty much all 50nl. Probably gonna move up to 100nl next month.december.jpgty challenge thread for a great year.
nice job, man...What's your background again? I mean, when did you start playing 10NL/25NL whatever, and when did you move up to 50?
Month and year over.Not a good month by any means, but I'll take it considering the 12k downer.dec26final.jpgFiguring out final year now.- Jordan
such an awesome graph lol
Happy New Year cthread monkeys!!Mark

Happy New Year Ch-Threaders :club:

Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterUTG: $50.00MP: $73.25Hero (CO): $96.30BTN: $34.65SB: $50.00BB: $64.65Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is CO with 8 :jh 8 :club:UTG raises to $2, MP raises to $5, Hero calls $5, 3 folds, UTG calls $3Flop: ($15.75) J :D T :3h 8 :D(3 players)UTG checks, MP bets $68.25 all in, Hero raises to $91.30 all in, UTG calls $45 all inTurn: ($197.25) 5 :ts(3 players - 3 are all in)River: ($197.25) 5 :D(3 players - 3 are all in)Final Pot: $197.25UTG shows J :club: J :qh (a full house, Jacks full of Fives)MP shows T :4h T :D (a full house, Tens full of Fives)Hero shows 8 :( 8 :5c (a full house, Eights full of Fives)MP wins $46.50UTG wins $147.75(Rake: $3.00)
Goin back to this hand - Rod, Snamuh and Jesse said it's a fold and a leak to call - why is that, i don't understand tbh, is it because UTG is still to act?In other news, today is donkeylicious, I like the start to '09jan1.jpg
Interesting. I have never played $50NL but there is no way I am calling that down for a full BI. Certainly calling flop but I'm folding to most sized turn bets.Are you calling that down at $2/$4?Edit: And I am a massive station thus my surprise that I would want to snap fold where someone good wants to call.

So I recently reconnected with an old high school friend (thanks Facebook). Anyway, I was reminded that we always used to say 'I'll make you famous' (ala Young Guns) to each other. Drill a 3 pointer over villain, "I'll make you famous!" Strike someone out on Nintendo Baseball Stars, "I'll make you famous!" etc.So I think my New Years resolution is to incorporate this into my poker game. Qhigh snap call like Fluffdog does it: I'll make you famous. Shove all in and want someone to call? Type in chatbox: I'll make you famous!Anyway, hopefully I can get a funny string of hands to post this year.MarkPS - I like my New Years resolutions to be easy as you can see.

So I recently reconnected with an old high school friend (thanks Facebook). Anyway, I was reminded that we always used to say 'I'll make you famous' (ala Young Guns) to each other. Drill a 3 pointer over villain, "I'll make you famous!" Strike someone out on Nintendo Baseball Stars, "I'll make you famous!" etc.So I think my New Years resolution is to incorporate this into my poker game. Qhigh snap call like Fluffdog does it: I'll make you famous. Shove all in and want someone to call? Type in chatbox: I'll make you famous!Anyway, hopefully I can get a funny string of hands to post this year.MarkPS - I like my New Years resolutions to be easy as you can see.
vtlaxer09>fluffdogFull Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $50.00BB: $22.70Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN/SB with J :club: 2 :DHero raises to $1.50, BB calls $1Flop: ($3.00) K :jh 5 :D 8 :3h(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1.50, BB calls $1.50Turn: ($6.00) T :ts(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $3.50, BB calls $3.50River: ($13.00) T :qh(2 players)BB bets $13, Hero calls $13Final Pot: $39.00Hero shows J :4h 2 :D (a pair of Tens)BB shows 9 :D 6 :5c (a pair of Tens)Hero wins $38.50(Rake: $0.50)i think this is the best call of my life... (definitely not the biggest call of my life) But I think prior, Q high was probably about the farthest I'd been.
vtlaxer09>fluffdogFull Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $50.00BB: $22.70Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN/SB with J :club: 2 :DHero raises to $1.50, BB calls $1Flop: ($3.00) K :jh 5 :D 8 :3h(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1.50, BB calls $1.50Turn: ($6.00) T :ts(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $3.50, BB calls $3.50River: ($13.00) T :qh(2 players)BB bets $13, Hero calls $13Final Pot: $39.00Hero shows J :4h 2 :D (a pair of Tens)BB shows 9 :D 6 :5c (a pair of Tens)Hero wins $38.50(Rake: $0.50)i think this is the best call of my life... (definitely not the biggest call of my life) But I think prior, Q high was probably about the farthest I'd been.
superuser? but seriously, what was your thought process during this hand
superuser? but seriously, what was your thought process during this hand
[ ] has fold button[ ] has thought process
Haha, let me take this one for you.Any draw on the flop is a hand he beats. Villains hand looks exactly like what it is.I'm not so sure about double barreling there but that's a different story :club:.
Haha, let me take this one for you.Any draw on the flop is a hand he beats. Villains hand looks exactly like what it is.I'm not so sure about double barreling there but that's a different story :club:.
yeh double barrrel was kinda bad but he had been calling flop way too much and folding to double barrels in the past.