• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I seriously could just listen to Weezer and OAR on continual play for the rest of my life. I have Dope Nose on repeat right now and I think its on its 10th time through....OOOHH, OOOOHHHOHOHHH! Dead, on my head, wasting time, on my own!For the times, that you wanna go, and bust rhymes real slow! Ohhh, ohhhohhohhhhhh, oh oh ohhhhh, oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhMark

I seriously could just listen to Weezer and OAR on continual play for the rest of my life. I have Dope Nose on repeat right now and I think its on its 10th time through....OOOHH, OOOOHHHOHOHHH! Dead, on my head, wasting time, on my own!For the times, that you wanna go, and bust rhymes real slow! Ohhh, ohhhohhohhhhhh, oh oh ohhhhh, oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhMark
I saw OAR live. One of the few concerts I've ever been to. They did a show at my school either my soph or jr year.It's not really my genre, but I enjoyed it.
I saw OAR live. One of the few concerts I've ever been to. They did a show at my school either my soph or jr year.
Were they amazing? Their Madison Square Garden show was so great when I saw it on the HD Music Channel. They ended with City on Down so killer.Also, Rhinocerouses don't play games. They ****ing charge your ass.Weeeeeeeeeeeee ok I HAVE to get to bed soon. But Dope Nose is still playing and I can't pull myself away....K one time through Love and Memories and My Name is Jonas and then I'm crashing.Mark
the new OAR song i hear on the radio is a pile of dog shit, imo.
HU4ROLLZ bitch. If you mean Shattered, and I think you do.Also, your sister is hawt.Mark

lol. im down for playing hu :]you seriously can't honestly tell me that is a good song. tilt me pink. At least their old stuff was like somewhat cool drinking music / college shit. now it just makes me wanna hurt myself like the music on naked cowboy's wives' website.

and dont facebook stalk my sister lul
would like advice on preventing this as welllol jesse after today's sess, I dunno if you want me playing 30k hands :club:

sigh, i thought he sent me this pic...but uh, i was at my friends house this evening and we were looking at pix from my wedding party back in june.....looooooooool there is this amazing pic of me that i have no recolection of that i really wanna post here for lol status. it's super gay and i figure someone can use it against me later.need to upload it somehow...hmm

i would just like to say that mark just made me listen to OAR's shattered and i think it's pretty shitty.to be more precise, my response to it was "i bet you like nickelback"

i would just like to say that mark just made me listen to OAR's shattered and i think it's pretty shitty.to be more precise, my response to it was "i bet you like nickelback"
I laughed really hard at this
sigh, i thought he sent me this pic...but uh, i was at my friends house this evening and we were looking at pix from my wedding party back in june.....looooooooool there is this amazing pic of me that i have no recolection of that i really wanna post here for lol status. it's super gay and i figure someone can use it against me later.need to upload it somehow...hmm
yessssssssssss. found the cd, uploading now.i'll throw in an obligatory real pic too of me and the misses since i dont think i ever have here
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Wooooooooot, playing COD all day tomorrow. Wish someone would help with the problem I posted though :club:.
Penicillin. Lots of Penicillin.
would like advice on preventing this as welllol jesse after today's sess, I dunno if you want me playing 30k hands :ts
Sigh. Same here. If January goes the same as November and December, it's going to be a loooooooonnnnnnngggggggggggg month.