New Challenge (old Challenge)

878 hands left to get to 30k.. I'm hoping to get there tonight after midnight and take the rest of tomorrow off
$200 to anyone who disables Tre in the next few hours.Mark
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Matt, I didn't know you got a new account!Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$42 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $555.50BB: $754.50Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with T :5c K :club:Hero raises to $12, BB raises to $44, Hero calls.Flop: 7 :3h K :qh 2 :4h ($88, 2 players)BB bets $76, Hero calls.Turn: T :ts ($240, 2 players)BB bets $160, Hero calls.River: 7 :D ($560, 2 players)BB bets $272, Hero raises all-in $275.5, BB calls.Results:Final pot: $1111Hero showed Th KdBB mucks Js 2c

Awesome, 11k hands in, still down a bunch and this ****ing 50/19 retard slowrolls me. I would really like to beat the **** out of someone right now.Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Convertergolfinn3 (BB): $200.00Hero (UTG): $207.05Minetta755 (MP): $225.50Targaryen (CO): $449.40brizzybreech (BTN): $200.00Killy1 (SB): $795.10Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is UTG with K :ts J :DHero raises to $8, 3 folds, Killy1 calls $7, 1 foldFlop: ($18.00) J :4h J :club: T :5c(2 players)Killy1 checks, Hero bets $12, Killy1 calls $12Turn: ($42.00) 7 :3h(2 players)Killy1 checks, Hero bets $34, Killy1 calls $34River: ($110.00) K :D(2 players)Killy1 bets $114, Hero raises to $153.05 all in, Killy1 says "??", Killy1 calls $39.05Final Pot: $416.10Hero shows K :qh J :jh (a full house, Jacks full of Kings)Killy1 shows 8 :D 9 :D (a straight flush, Seven to Jack)Killy1 wins $413.10(Rake: $3.00)

Jesse summed it up nicely...10:33:57 PM) Jesse: sick holdPoker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBTN: $230.25SB: $126.15Hero (BB): $203.00UTG: $236.95CO: $218.40Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BB with A :D A :3h2 folds, BTN raises to $8, SB calls $7, Hero raises to $34, BTN raises to $230.25 all in, 1 fold, Hero calls $169 all inFlop: ($414.00) 8 :qh 4 :4h 6 :D(2 players - 2 are all in)Turn: ($414.00) 3 :5c(2 players - 2 are all in)River: ($414.00) Q :club:(2 players - 2 are all in)Final Pot: $414.00BTN mucks 4 :ts T :diamond:Hero shows A :D A :D (a pair of Aces)Hero wins $412.00(Rake: $2.00)

I just got cockblocked by the weather.so who's down for the 30k hand propbet deal next month? I'll take on 6max players as well but they get different rules.Rdog and Jesse obv. do not count unless we have even more stipulations to make it fair~I'm also willing to take on more than 1 person. goooooooood motivator

I just got cockblocked by the weather.so who's down for the 30k hand propbet deal next month? I'll take on 6max players as well but they get different rules.Rdog and Jesse obv. do not count unless we have even more stipulations to make it fair~I'm also willing to take on more than 1 person. goooooooood motivator
is it more hands or just play X amt of hands?
I'd be willing to take on some bet on me playing more than 35k hands. I play 6-max mostly, sometimes have 1 HU table running. Keep in mind that I have a small job I work for like 6 hours a week and am a full-time student.I'd do it for something small-ish like $500 or so.
I'd be willing to take on some bet on me playing more than 35k hands. I play 6-max mostly, sometimes have 1 HU table running. Keep in mind that I have a small job I work for like 6 hours a week and am a full-time student.I'd do it for something small-ish like $500 or so.
If 500 is "smallish" I'm out.

Thank you sir.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$46 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $400UTG+1: $84CO: $486.60Button: $263.40Hero: $573.90BB: $392Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with 6 :ts 5 :4h3 folds, Button calls, Hero calls, BB checks.Flop: 4 :3h 7 :club: 3 :qh ($12, 3 players)Hero bets $9, BB raises to $18, Button folds, Hero raises to $64, BB calls.Turn: Q :5c ($140, 2 players)Hero bets $82, BB raises all-in $333, Hero calls.River: 6 :D ($806, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $806)Results:Final pot: $806Hero showed 6h 5hBB showed 7s 8h

If 500 is "smallish" I'm out.
Doesn't have to be for that much, I was just saying for between me and Mikey.If you want to bet something smaller, I'll bet you that you can't hit x hands, say what amount of hands sounds fair for you and how much you'd want to do it for.
is it more hands or just play X amt of hands?
If you're an HU player, x amt of handsIf you're a 6max PRO, x amt of hands + you have to play more hands than I do.
I'll take any bets up to $500here are my conditionsHU playersWe must play 30k hands, if either of us fail, boom $500. If we both make it, congrats! we both win!6Max Pros:I'd like to know amt of hands u average monthly as well as how many hands per hour u guys see. I see about 400 hands an hour despite 4tabling (lack of constant action).But for the most part, it's 30k hands for an hu player, and about 45-50k for a 6max player.-------------------------------------------------------It's a little tricky but these bets are good for all of us. I don't like betting on whether or not someone will play x amt of hands. I'd rather it be more of a healthy contest between the two of us. If we both make it, great! if not, punishment!
Doesn't have to be for that much, I was just saying for between me and Mikey.If you want to bet something smaller, I'll bet you that you can't hit x hands, say what amount of hands sounds fair for you and how much you'd want to do it for.
What is the ratio for 6m players with Mikey? 30k HU to Xk 6m?I'll also be back to being a full-time student with a work study in the athletic department that has me at nearly every basketball game (mens and womens) home and away. It's not too bad being D3, but still consumes a lot of time.9 dates total in January, 5 home and 4 away, including an overnight trip to Kentucky.

wow so many excusesI'm also doing school 4hrs a day every weekday followed up with a language exchange, workout at gym session, and the occasional drinking w/foreigners or locals. I won't even be playing HU until jan. 5th/6th since I have a placement exam. If u're too busy to do the propbet, you don't have to do it. we can still be friends!I think for 6max players, 45k is reasonable yes? I assume u guys are mostly seeing 5-600 hands per hour. Also, games are always available to you. I'm not going to be playing grinders just so I can win this bet so sometimes I get no action while i'm sitting down.Oh and for the record, only HU hands count for my side of the bet as I will be playing 6max here and there.

I'm far from a 6max "pro." I started playing structured and seriously in July with Jesse and Rod and have played 250K hands since July 1. That averages to be 42k/month.I really want to do some kind of action on this because I have had a hard time feeling the want/drive to play lately.I'd also like to know an absolute ceiling that you as a HU player would be able to play in a month. I know that you (mikey) could get in some decent volume at 6m, would you be able to somehow get in 70k hands at HU? and is there a minimum limit/maximum # of tables you'd have to play?

I'm far from a 6max "pro." I started playing structured and seriously in July with Jesse and Rod and have played 250K hands since July 1. That averages to be 42k/month.I really want to do some kind of action on this because I have had a hard time feeling the want/drive to play lately.I'd also like to know an absolute ceiling that you as a HU player would be able to play in a month. I know that you (mikey) could get in some decent volume at 6m, would you be able to somehow get in 70k hands at HU? and is there a minimum limit/maximum # of tables you'd have to play?
...I've only gotten in more than 70k hands in a month once.if I played 6 hours a day, I could prolly do 60k hands a month but I don't have that time.So for our bet, you should do 45k hands imo. ORI find this bet to be interesting:A) Your min requirement is 30k hands like mineB) If I play more hands than you, you owe me $500so if u're really lazy, u could lose 1k but otherwise u can clear it and if I'm doing well, I can push u farther :club:

What a day....Here is what tilts me about HU pokerz:So I have this guy who is a huge fish, I stack him a bunch. He has 100 left for a while and he keeps doubling up and then I whittle him down to 100, and he escapes again...Here are some examples of when I had him dead for his last 100 (not just random hands, but when if I win I take it all and we're done):- I have 22 and raise, he min raises which doesn't mean much. flop 994 he bets I call, turn 2 he bets I call, river 9 he bets I fold- I have 88 we get it all in pf he has A3 board comes XXXXA- I have AA he has 63 flop comes 643- I have Q3 and raise he calls, he check calls AQ6 flop, turn comes 3, I bet he calls, river 6 makes his A good.- I have 75 flop comes 864 we get it all in he shows me 75- I have AQ flop comes QQ2, he check raises me I call turn T, he check calls my shove, river 2 makes his KQ chopAnd then he quit me with $98 in his stack. ZOMG so tilting.So here is my graph of the day. I'm officially up $1000 on the month counting rakeback and bonus :club:dat8269149hm2.jpgMark

I'd be willing to take on some bet on me playing more than 35k hands. I play 6-max mostly, sometimes have 1 HU table running. Keep in mind that I have a small job I work for like 6 hours a week and am a full-time student.
I'm far from a 6max "pro." I started playing structured and seriously in July with Jesse and Rod and have played 250K hands since July 1. That averages to be 42k/month.
I seriously must be the laziest poker player on earth!!! You guys make me sick with your work ethic :)Mark