New Challenge (old Challenge)

Im gonna offer my services this month to sweat some of you lower limit guys if youre interested. I think itll help my game and hopefully yours too. Only condition is you have to be able to get me on skype cause i am computer illiterate. PM if interested. This is a free service btw
sooooooooo when you say services, you mean...Nutz: I think DeerTay is on my fishlist somewhere lol
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Looking to trade 200 on Stars for 200 on Tilt. PM me plz, need it for tomorrow. Have Stars, need Tilt

On Thanksgiving I finally crossed 10k for the month after being breakeven until the 19th. Since then I've dropped 4k to finish with a really subpar month. Just capped the month off with a -2050 session and a -2900 day.

Jesus, nice graphs guys. Still, you have no idea how much money I'm going to win this session I'm about to start, no idea.Oh, and it turns out it's past midnight on FTP time so I missed out on ironman by 35 points....lft
Send them an e-mail saying you were getting an error when trying to look at how many points you needed and that it was just showing up as zero and you would have played more tables if you had known. They might bump you up to the required points.

Well that's about all I can handle for a day. Even though it is meaningless in big picture, I am glad it was the last day of November rather then Dec. 1.1130.jpg

My days start at midnight, so it's been December for 2.5hrs...I don't like it very much.Full Tilt Poker $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 9 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterCO: $25.00BTN: $5.50SB: $15.20BB: $43.05UTG: $16.05Hero (UTG+1): $40.25UTG+2: $31.90MP1: $54.25MP2: $25.00Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is UTG+1 with Ah Ad1 fold, Hero raises to $0.85, 6 folds, BB raises to $3, Hero raises to $8.25, BB raises to $43.05 all in, Hero calls $32 all inFlop: ($80.60) 9c 4c JcTurn: ($80.60) 3cRiver: ($80.60) TdFinal Pot: $80.60BB shows Kc Kh (a flush, King high)Hero shows Ah Ad (a pair of Aces)BB wins $77.60(Rake: $3.00)Edit--- I hope the month turns around and is less Novemberish. I'll let it slide tonight since it's so close to November and hopefully December and I can become good friends starting in the morning (who am I kidding? afternoon at the earliest). BTW, I'm working in full ring because, well, if you haven't seen Jesse's graph(s) that's why. So, yea. 25nlFR..decemberyg5.jpg

I love how thisis the first post on thispage and everyone will seeit until we move on to thenext one.
not unless u hit the "go to first unread button" like most normal people do.

unghhhhhhFull Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BB): $429.50BTN/SB: $370.00Pre Flop: ($6.00) Hero is BB with A :D Q :4hBTN/SB raises to $12, Hero raises to $40, BTN/SB calls $28Flop: ($80.00) 9 :club: 4 :ts 3 :qh(2 players)Hero bets $52, BTN/SB calls $52Turn: ($184.00) 7 :3h(2 players)Hero checks, BTN/SB checksRiver: ($184.00) 7 :qh(2 players)Hero checks, BTN/SB bets $116, Hero requests TIME, Hero calls $116Final Pot: $416.00Hero shows A :5c Q :D (a pair of Sevens)BTN/SB shows 5 :D A :D (a pair of Sevens)Hero wins $415.50(Rake: $0.50)

few hands later, not sure if this is standard given this very short history but I think it's right!Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BB): $652.00BTN/SB: $425.50Pre Flop: ($6.00) Hero is BB with J :4h Q :club:BTN/SB raises to $12, Hero raises to $40, BTN/SB calls $28Flop: ($80.00) Q :qh K :ts 9 :5c(2 players)Hero bets $52, BTN/SB calls $52Turn: ($184.00) 2 :D(2 players)Hero checks, BTN/SB bets $96, Hero calls $96River: ($376.00) 2 :D(2 players)Hero checks, BTN/SB bets $237.50 all in, Hero requests TIME, Hero calls $237.50Final Pot: $851.00Hero shows J :D Q :D (two pair, Queens and Twos)BTN/SB shows T :3h 8 :qh (a pair of Twos)Hero wins $850.50(Rake: $0.50)Villain said to me after: lollll u 2 pathetic, nothing i can do

Okay sounds good.. so 30k is going to be your goal as well?
Yeah 30K. Its almost guarenteed that I'll be at 10K after 2 days, then won't be at 20K till like the 23rd lol :)Mark
novgraphgb3.gifw1135.pngPlayed the best I've ever played.Ran really good.Had the best results I've ever had.So sad Nov is over but here's hoping that Dec is my friend.Edit. Oh, yeah Mikey I ran at $10/hand at 200NL for one session. (ok it was only a 21 hand session but still)

Then for some reason I put someone AI on the river when I rivered top 2 knowing full well his betting only makes sense for a set or a bluff. God dammit! (I mean, AI was 5x his small river bet, but still, stupid!)

OMFG This day is just lolbad!My day in a nutshell....25NLOne limper, I raise in lp w/ 66 to $1.Limper calls.Flop AJTr. Limper checks, I Cbet $2, he calls.Turn 6.Checks again, I bet $4, he calls.River 7.Checks, I bet $11, he calls with 89. (789TJ)This is only the most recent example. Had set over set, turned straight < rivered boat, etc etc. Gotten away relatively cheap on most too, which might be the only reason I'm not completely losing it. Down about $60 in 300 hands or so.

I can't do graph's, but I am pretty sure that's about how mine is too. Except without being in the black.
I don't know if you were thinking this but whenever I show a graph like that everyone always immediately thinks sklansky bucks bc of the red line but that is my win without sd line. I usually win without sd a fair amount but when I lose that much at SD its usually bc my opponents can't lose a hand once we get to sd. So far today I've won 30% at sd lol.The Tampa Bay Bucs are clearly superior than the New Orleans Saints