• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

November was pretty sweet. This plus a $12k tournament score makes this by far my best month ever...appreciate everyone's help here and I owe a lot of you for this, especially Matt obviously. Nov1-30.png
sweet month. keep it up
November was pretty sweet. This plus a $12k tournament score makes this by far my best month ever...appreciate everyone's help here and I owe a lot of you for this, especially Matt obviously.
hoochiemamma. Nice month. My month plus $9K live pokers:month7359374gk6.jpgI'll take it.Mark
November was pretty sweet. This plus a $12k tournament score makes this by far my best month ever...appreciate everyone's help here and I owe a lot of you for this, especially Matt obviously.
Nice month sir
well done!

guess im done for the month, so heres my graphs/totalsi played the first half of the month on caseys computer, so i have 2 different graphs.1st-9th:deucesnov.jpg11th-29th:monthsofar.jpg= $24,693.25 from the games+$3885 from fpps+$2k from staking= $30,578.25first 30k month ever weeeeeeeeedecember goals: need 13k vpps to get my $4k bonus, so play at least 25k hands. take it easy for most of the month, and only play on weekends or whenever games are really good.

= $24,693.25 from the games+$3885 from fpps+$2k from staking= $30,578.25first 30k month ever weeeeeeeeedecember goals: need 13k vpps to get my $4k bonus, so play at least 25k hands. take it easy for most of the month, and only play on weekends or whenever games are really good.
Wow this is soooo sick. Teach me.Everybody else's graphs are sexy too.