• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Mark,Just curious, did you ever purchase this?
No but I told my sister/brother in law that I wanted such a game for Christmas and told them the Superhero's one was recommended to me. They're gamers a bit so they said they'd check it out.
But they are giving Mark like $35k for free! :club:
$45K even!We found a house today that is a ridic steal that I think we might buy. Hopefully I'll have good news in the next few weeks!Mark

Shove is from a s/s that bought in for 40bbs 2 hands earlier, BB is 50/0/0 over 80 hands, CO is 40/8 thru 10 hands.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.256 playersConverterStack sizes:AAsnake88: $25.25UTG+1: $38.90CO: $26.50Button: $30.35SB: $5.65BB: $34.20Pre-flop: (6 players) AAsnake88 is UTG with :ts:club:AAsnake88 raises to $0.85, UTG+1 folds, CO calls, Button folds, SB raises all-in $5.65, BB calls, AAsnake88 ???.

wat?
this
LOLSo banks aren't giving loans or anything to anyone right?We're in the process of figuring out some financial stuff and how much spare cash we have because we're house shopping. Shan is on the phone with the bank right now and they were like: We can cash advance you $45,000 on a credit card and put it right into your checking account tomorrow at 0% interest for a year.I love America. Its so messed up when banks are STILL willing to do stupid ass stuff even now, but convenient because we might need the cash in the next couple of months :)Mark
I swear I feel like I am playing with my hands face up this last month or so.
QFT. me too.
Shove is from a s/s that bought in for 40bbs 2 hands earlier, BB is 50/0/0 over 80 hands, CO is 40/8 thru 10 hands.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.256 playersConverterStack sizes:AAsnake88: $25.25UTG+1: $38.90CO: $26.50Button: $30.35SB: $5.65BB: $34.20Pre-flop: (6 players) AAsnake88 is UTG with :ts:club:AAsnake88 raises to $0.85, UTG+1 folds, CO calls, Button folds, SB raises all-in $5.65, BB calls, AAsnake88 ???.
I call here. We're only getting called by better if we shove and JJ is still strong 3ways against those two stat lines.
wat?
this
I'll try and condense the story as much as possible:Sunday we were crunching some numbers because we were thinking about buying a house that would force us to take out a big mortgage. For those that don't know, if you finance over $417K then anything over that becomes a jumbo loan and is super high interest. So we're trying to figure out how we can find enough liquid cash to cover the difference between the price of the house and $417K so we stay at the good loan rate. (we don't want to sell our current house either)We have a credit card at BofA that is used for overdraft and runs at 6%. (we don't believe in debt except for our house, we just use it incase one of our accounts goes negative randomly so we don't get hit with charges) Anyway, I was like, well I can load 20K onto that card from a poker site, then cash it out from the poker site, and its essentially like getting a 20K loan at 6% which is about the same rate as you would get buying a house, and we're trying to raise like 200K in cash total so every 20K helps right?So Shan calls the bank to find out what the monthly payment would be on the card if we put 20K on it and they are like, here is what we can do: We'll give you $45K on the credit card and put the money into your checking account so you can use it right away, at 0% interest for a year, and then if you haven't paid it off by the end of the year, the 6% rate kicks in. (but its not retroactive or anything).So basically they just loaned us $45K for free for a year. Thanks BofA!MarkEdit: LOL Lobster is quick on quoting! :club: I thought I'd posted that but couldn't remember.
Shove. IMO.
Shove. You're WAY ahead of sb and bb range, and seeing the flop is going to cause you all kinds of problems. You want to iso the sb here and get the bb to fold. bb almost never has better than you here and if he does its a cooler. But you just can't cold call here as you will be hating life no matter what flops.Mark

I had a dream that I was part of a poker crew made up of blind thieves and we were called 'Down wit OPP'. Having woken up and actually remembering this dream, I think this needs to happen.Edit: ****, great use of the 2000th post, jesus

I'll try and condense the story as much as possible:Sunday we were crunching some numbers because we were thinking about buying a house that would force us to take out a big mortgage. For those that don't know, if you finance over $417K then anything over that becomes a jumbo loan and is super high interest. So we're trying to figure out how we can find enough liquid cash to cover the difference between the price of the house and $417K so we stay at the good loan rate. (we don't want to sell our current house either)We have a credit card at BofA that is used for overdraft and runs at 6%. (we don't believe in debt except for our house, we just use it incase one of our accounts goes negative randomly so we don't get hit with charges) Anyway, I was like, well I can load 20K onto that card from a poker site, then cash it out from the poker site, and its essentially like getting a 20K loan at 6% which is about the same rate as you would get buying a house, and we're trying to raise like 200K in cash total so every 20K helps right?So Shan calls the bank to find out what the monthly payment would be on the card if we put 20K on it and they are like, here is what we can do: We'll give you $45K on the credit card and put the money into your checking account so you can use it right away, at 0% interest for a year, and then if you haven't paid it off by the end of the year, the 6% rate kicks in. (but its not retroactive or anything).So basically they just loaned us $45K for free for a year. Thanks BofA!MarkEdit: LOL Lobster is quick on quoting! :club: I thought I'd posted that but couldn't remember.
that's so ridiculous.

<3 dry boards.............hate Villains going perfect perfect when they are completely ****ing retarded.Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterCO: $288.05BTN: $447.00SB: $209.05BB: $193.35Hero (UTG): $211.95MP: $281.20Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is UTG with K :3h K :club:Hero raises to $8, 3 folds, SB calls $7, 1 foldFlop: ($18.00) 8 :D T :D 2 :ts(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $12, SB raises to $34, Hero calls $22Turn: ($86.00) 5 :D(2 players)SB bets $72, Hero calls $72River: ($230.00) 7 :4h(2 players)SB bets $95.05 all in, Hero calls $95.05Final Pot: $420.10SB shows 6 :5c 4 :D (a straight, Four to Eight)Hero mucks K :qh K :diamond:SB wins $417.10(Rake: $3.00)

Line Check. Villian is 42/29PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($115.40)Button ($130.60)Hero (SB) ($110.25)BB ($37.65)UTG ($40.45)MP ($91)Preflop: Hero is SB with 10heart.gif, 10spade.gifUTG calls $1, MP raises to $4, 2 folds, Hero raises to $15, 2 folds, MP raises to $36, Hero ???Philadelphia Phillies are '08 world champs

Line Check. Villian is 42/29PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($115.40)Button ($130.60)Hero (SB) ($110.25)BB ($37.65)UTG ($40.45)MP ($91)Preflop: Hero is SB with 10heart.gif, 10spade.gifUTG calls $1, MP raises to $4, 2 folds, Hero raises to $15, 2 folds, MP raises to $36, Hero ???Philadelphia Phillies are '08 world champs
You got any 3bet stats? History?
My bad, meant to add that, no history/3bet=4Philadelphia Phillies are '08 world champs
I think this is a fold then, even though he's a donk his 3bet probs means that he's not going to be bluffing or overvaluing A-rag much. I don't think you're ever better than a flip here.
i'm no accountant, but what in the hell do you need a $617k second house for?brothel?
It would be our main house. We just love our next door neighbor right now (old guy who cooks us dinner and plants things in our yard and takes care of them) and we wouldn't make much on our current house, so we figure we'll keep it as a rental/investment property. We're moving because our place is getting a little small for us and we're trying to have another kid. And I would go stir crazy with 2 kids in our current house.Pics of our current house for anyone interested. Its small but we've done a lot of work to it since we bought it a few years ago. http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?...mp;conn_speed=1Hoping to upgrade to this:http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cg...;s=12&cid=1Although we saw this house today (the interior is gutted but its super cheap short sale and we tend to gut things anyway to remodel to our liking) that we're very interested in:http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cg...;s=12&cid=1Mark
It would be our main house. We just love our next door neighbor right now (old guy who cooks us dinner and plants things in our yard and takes care of them) and we wouldn't make much on our current house, so we figure we'll keep it as a rental/investment property. We're moving because our place is getting a little small for us and we're trying to have another kid. And I would go stir crazy with 2 kids in our current house.Pics of our current house for anyone interested. Its small but we've done a lot of work to it since we bought it a few years ago. http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?...mp;conn_speed=1Hoping to upgrade to this:http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cg...;s=12&cid=1Although we saw this house today (the interior is gutted but its super cheap short sale and we tend to gut things anyway to remodel to our liking) that we're very interested in:http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cg...;s=12&cid=1Mark
Real estate prices in other parts of the country still amaze me. You should see what 600K would buy here.
Real estate prices in other parts of the country still amaze me. You should see what 600K would buy here.
We're cheap compared to a lot of places too.Mark