New Challenge (old Challenge)

If you use PT2 there's a program out there called the Set-O-Meter which basically does that
I'm using pt3. It was completely insane. Its a much harder game to beat when you can't flop sets or take down a pot with a continuation bet. Also, I've hit over 1000 iron man points for the day. 2000 maybe?
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I'm using pt3. It was completely insane. Its a much harder game to beat when you can't flop sets or take down a pot with a continuation bet. Also, I've hit over 1000 iron man points for the day. 2000 maybe?
gogogo amirite!?speaking of which, time to fire up a session. I'm down like $3 on the day thanks to sucking at sidebets, but would be down more if it weren't that I rock at PLO8
gogogo amirite!?speaking of which, time to fire up a session. I'm down like $3 on the day thanks to sucking at sidebets, but would be down more if it weren't that I rock at PLO8
I'm pretty sure I'm not quitting today until I'm even. I will probably die or the day will be over before that happens though. Also, I think I should stick to 4 tabling.
I'm pretty sure I'm not quitting today until I'm even. I will probably die or the day will be over before that happens though. Also, I think I should stick to 4 tabling.
How many you doing right now?I'm doing 6 with annoying overlap, but then again I'm playing tards at the micros.
How many you doing right now?I'm doing 6 with annoying overlap, but then again I'm playing tards at the micros.
5. I can do 6 with minimal overlap but 2 tables have to go on another monitor. I think I just focus a little less having to look at the other screen just for 1 table for some reason. I'll constantly bring up web pages and not pay attention to the 1 or 2 tables on the other monitor.
5. I can do 6 with minimal overlap but 2 tables have to go on another monitor. I think I just focus a little less having to look at the other screen just for 1 table for some reason. I'll constantly bring up web pages and not pay attention to the 1 or 2 tables on the other monitor.
Do you have aim/msn? I feel like I'm having a private convo here. Also babyelephant, I see you lurking here too, you got aim/msn?My friends, I present to you the double checkraiseFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($3.65)Hero (BB) ($20.40)UTG ($6.10)MP ($8.40)Button ($11.90)Preflop: Hero is BB with 3 :ts, 4 :club:UTG calls $0.10, MP calls $0.10, 1 fold, SB calls $0.05, Hero checksFlop: ($0.40) 3 :D, 4 :D, J :qh(4 players)SB checks, Hero checks, UTG bets $0.40, MP calls $0.40, SB calls $0.40, Hero raises to $2, 1 fold, MP calls $1.60, SB calls $1.60Turn: ($6.80) 4 :club:(3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, MP bets $1.50, SB calls $1.50, Hero raises to $18.30 (All-In), MP calls $4.80 (All-In), SB calls $0.05 (All-In)River: ($20.95) K :qh(3 players, 3 all-in)Total pot: $20.95 | Rake: $1Results in white below: SB had A :D, 2 :3h (one pair, fours).Hero had 3 :4h, 4 :D (full house, fours over threes).MP had A :D, J :5c (two pair, Jacks and fours).Outcome: Hero won $19.95

Jordan, you are a geniusFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($7.70)Hero (MP) ($12.05)CO ($2.85)Button ($7.15)SB ($4.20)Preflop: Hero is MP with K :club:, Q :tsHero raises to $0.35, 2 folds, SB calls $0.30, 1 foldFlop: ($0.80) J :D, 8 :D, 10 :D(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.55, SB calls $0.55Turn: ($1.90) 3 :4h(2 players)SB checks, Hero checksRiver: ($1.90) 3 :3h(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $2, SB calls $2Total pot: $5.90 | Rake: $0.55Results in white below: SB had 9 :qh, A :qh (one pair, threes).Hero had K :5c, Q :D (flush, King high).Outcome: Hero won $5.35edit: converter screwed up, I think it missed flop rake or something, it was more of an overbet than that :D

Just to continue the triple posts (<3 the challenge thread). Just finished the current session and I felt I did quite well, wasn't looking at money and felt that I might be up like 1 or 2 buyins as I got stacked a few times. So imagine my shock when I saw this.october3evening.png49.75...time to move to a 25NL table to win the blinds and get to $50 amirite!?I guess most of it was pretty smooth sailing, but I did run Kings into Aces and Kings into the monster 2-4o, but then I had some luck as well. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it wasn't all due to running like god, just most of it ;)This sounds like another thanks to everybody post, as it was only yesterday I was celebrating the roll above $300, and now it's the highest it's ever been :)Rakeback providing, I could potentially start to take a few shots at 25NL soon, as you can tell, I'm pretty pumped.Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for October

Well done Phil - that's around the point that I took a shot @ 25nl (280 for me) - nice to have RB in reserve in case you run bad during the shot imo

So, my second session on cake went much better than my first. Within 10 minutes I correctly laid down QQ on a board of unders and the guy showed, which upped the confidence and i started steamrolling. I made back just under 5 buyins last night and am almost back to even on my stake. I absolutely refused to look at my cashier page all night and just focused on playing, which made such a tremendous difference in my mental state when playing. I very much recommend everyone do this. I only know my end result because you have to go through the cashier page to get to the rewards page and i wanted to figure out what all these gold cards and coins were about. Thank you to Acid or whoever it was that did this and inspired me.I have every intention of doing this for an extended period of time, possibly all next week.

So, my second session on cake went much better than my first. Within 10 minutes I correctly laid down QQ on a board of unders and the guy showed, which upped the confidence and i started steamrolling. I made back just under 5 buyins last night and am almost back to even on my stake. I absolutely refused to look at my cashier page all night and just focused on playing, which made such a tremendous difference in my mental state when playing. I very much recommend everyone do this. I only know my end result because you have to go through the cashier page to get to the rewards page and i wanted to figure out what all these gold cards and coins were about. Thank you to Acid or whoever it was that did this and inspired me.I have every intention of doing this for an extended period of time, possibly all next week.
Coins are like FPPs. They allow you to buy things from the Cake store.Gold cards are semi-worthless. The higher the card, the more rare (I have over 1200 cards and have like 7 jacks and nothing queens or higher). Lower cards are often used for low tourney buy-ins like 2k GTDs and 3k GTDs.
Coins are like FPPs. They allow you to buy things from the Cake store.Gold cards are semi-worthless. The higher the card, the more rare (I have over 1200 cards and have like 7 jacks and nothing queens or higher). Lower cards are often used for low tourney buy-ins like 2k GTDs and 3k GTDs.
what level are you playing at on cake?so is a coin worth like $.3? it's like 30k points for a buyin to a 10k tourney?

I think some people in this thread are going to Niagara arround the time of the WPT ME so I'll post this here too.

I am leaning towards going to Niagara for the WPT ME and hanging out with all the fcp'ers going. I am looking into the specifics today. What hotels are very nice and have rooms open? Is anybody going that wants to split a room? pm me if you may want to split a room. I think I may fly to Buf. and go over the border in a car. How long does this take?How long is everybody staying there for? :D:ts:4h:D:club:

These are always nice.Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterUTG: $181.90MP: $206.80CO: $204.30BTN: $86.05SB: $48.00Hero (BB): $209.10Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BB with 7 :D 7 :3hUTG raises to $8, 4 folds, Hero calls $6Flop: ($17.00) 7 :club: 2 :ts K :D(2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $173.90 all in, Hero calls $173.90Turn: ($364.80) 6 :4h(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($364.80) 9 :5c(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $364.80UTG mucks 2 :D A :spade:Hero shows 7 :D 7 :qh (three of a kind, Sevens)Hero wins $361.80(Rake: $3.00)

LOL - "lortonDC wrote:Some of you don't understand."Hoodies" are the latest rebellious trinket from fatherless welfare garbage. Along with hoodies go the baseball type caps at odd angles, and pants pulled down so you are "dissed" by having to look at underwear. The hoodies denote criminality ("Hey, you can't see my face, cracker!")We're doomed."

What up all. So far in Vegas Ive been doing what the Cubs cant seem to do............WINNING.Probably going to go out and degen gamble and booze it up tonight, PM me if youre out here and wanna meet up

Wow, that happened fast.103.jpg
I think that's the one thing about cash that I hate the huge swings like these. How do you guys put up with it sometimes? I mean, I know there are swings in all the games, but geez. What are some big hands that you lost RDog?
Who are the Blue Jays?1993....Oh yeah.But seriously, do they exist still?j/k, but they have no chance............................EVER
I saw Mitch Williams throwing out the first pitch in game 1. What were you guys thinking?Chris don't be so bitter. There's always next year :club: