• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

if you give me 2:1 you're a sucker. thats how hard Im gonna win.
Booked at 3:1kinger (11:17:55 PM): ill give u 3:1 on $10vtlaxer09 (11:18:05 PM): bookedkinger (11:18:11 PM): bookedkinger (11:18:15 PM): BOOKED!

Villain is 21/12/3 in small sample.Full Tilt Poker $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterMP: $24.65CO: $27.15Hero (BTN): $31.85SB: $13.85BB: $81.55UTG: $9.15Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with K :D K :club:1 fold, MP raises to $0.85, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2.90, 2 folds, MP calls $2.05Flop: ($6.15) 6 :ts 9 :4h 8 :D(2 players)MP checks, Hero bets $4.75, MP raises to $15.50, Hero ?????

Villain is 21/12/3 in small sample.Full Tilt Poker $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterMP: $24.65CO: $27.15Hero (BTN): $31.85SB: $13.85BB: $81.55UTG: $9.15Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with K :D K :club:1 fold, MP raises to $0.85, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2.90, 2 folds, MP calls $2.05Flop: ($6.15) 6 :ts 9 :4h 8 :D(2 players)MP checks, Hero bets $4.75, MP raises to $15.50, Hero ?????
I'd stack it. He can have pp higher than 9 here a lot and maybe J10/A9ss/a little air in his range as well as sets and aces.

Moderator56 [Moderator]: Hello Players....In consideration of all players, please remember to keep all chat comments respectable and friendly at the table. Thank youvtlaxer09: **** offgg chat.

Moderator56 [Moderator]: Hello Players....In consideration of all players, please remember to keep all chat comments respectable and friendly at the table. Thank youvtlaxer09: **** offgg chat.
well played sir.

DEAR CHRIS/JEFF/ANY RETARDED CUBS FANSI am looking to take the Dodgers at 2 to 1 up to $20 (so my $20 to your $40). The money line is Dodgers at +206. Who likes the cubs?

This has happened to me a few times recently and I am utterly confused as to what to do, preflop, flop, everywhere... UTG 39/7/4 over 58 hands and MP is 32/11/1.8 over 100 hands.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($26.15)CO ($49.95)Hero (Button) ($48.85)SB ($28.40)BB ($5.35)UTG ($29.45)Preflop: Hero is Button with Jdiamond.gif, Jclub.gifUTG raises to $0.50, MP raises to $1.85, 1 fold, Hero calls $1.85, 2 folds, UTG calls $1.35Flop: ($5.90) 6heart.gif, 9diamond.gif, 2diamond.gif(3 players)UTG checks, MP bets $5.90, Hero folds, 1 foldTotal pot: $5.90 | Rake: $0.25Am I essentially set mining with J-J here? No way it's good on that flop facing a PSB, only thing I beat is 10-10 and maybe maybe a wild played A-K? Idk, I suck.

lol @ people who legit believe in the cashout curse...yes, even you mark. LOL @ YOU people
There are people that don't understand the cashout curse is 100% fact? I guess some people don't get to cashout enough to see for themselves... ZINGMark
There are people that don't understand the cashout curse is 100% fact? I guess some people don't get to cashout enough to see for themselves... ZINGMark
what's a cashout?
In the great depression we did something very similar and we turned a profit :club:
correct. the bailout plan can work, if and only if the government structures it so the taxpayers are making money off of these loans, and or if the loans are at 0% interest, that we cop some of the profit when these companies return to profitability. I'm not a huge fan of the plan because a) it does not set a good precedent B) I don't know who is running it and c) clearly the money people like fannie mae, freddie mac, and wamu have been investing haven't been done in a way conducive to their business etc.
i've always imagined full tilt as teh eye of soron... just wait till it starts looking your direction.
ROFL. this might be the best image ever in my head. cashout=holding the ringi think i am taking some time off from pl08/nl08 and gonna grind some 50nl. my goal will be 10bi on stars for october. i think that is def achievable, played about 500 hands last night, and made a little more then a buyin, but was stuck a buyin early so not a bad sesh. gogogogooooo and gl challenge friends, i think we need to have a challenge meetup at some point, maybe in pittsburg so that king actually fulfill his goal of having fcpers in pittsburg once
Love it when 65/32/7's flop sets.
My downswing started when an 81/62 set over set me 1.5 buyins deep at 5/10 with AA to my 44 on an A42. He was 3betting or 4betting pretty much every hand and just betting wildly into every pot. Was a fun session though because I took almost 2 buy-ins back from him!