• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Don't play the min-stacks... send them to my table instead :PSeriously, I have my greatest win rates by playing these opponents. 99% of them are suuuuuper easy opponents who will more than likely go bust within the first 20 hands. It's always a great session when I end up playing 5 of these guys back to back in the span of maaaaybe 70 hands total and am up 1 buy in with *zero* effort.
I agree with this, but today I ran into 3 players in a row that bought in for the absolute-minimum and I doubled all of them up. The next thing I know I get hit and ran. That's the biggest problem I have with these players, they aren't looking to play you long term or try to get a big score, they only want to make 5 or 6 dollars because their bankroll is small and taking the "safe route". Whereas those who buy-in with a fullstack more than likely will play you for a decent amount of time..I wish there was a way to calculate win rates against players with specific buy-in amounts..
I agree with this, but today I ran into 3 players in a row that bought in for the absolute-minimum and I doubled all of them up. The next thing I know I get hit and ran. That's the biggest problem I have with these players, they aren't looking to play you long term or try to get a big score, they only want to make 5 or 6 dollars because their bankroll is small and taking the "safe route". Whereas those who buy-in with a fullstack more than likely will play you for a decent amount of time..I wish there was a way to calculate win rates against players with specific buy-in amounts..
This throught process is way off. The same goes for when people say "The rake was killing me, I ended up only up xxx because of rake".One. Long. Session.
my first thought is LOLmy second thought is over how many hands
I'm not sure of how many hands. My computer is ****ed and i've been using a laptop for about a week while its getting fixed therefore have no stats. I only got that graph cause I shipped my HH's to Teddy and he did it for me.I just know I'm down about $200 at 25max and up about $700 at 200max.
Kinda silly to call it a merger imo, I would call it more of a partnership, but what do I know.
Except I think it's actually a merger at the corporate level. That is the people who own cardrunners now own stoxpoker. Kinda makes sense. They can run Stox as their low stakes/lower cost/entry level product and run CR as their higher stakes/higher cost/more big name talent site. They'll pickup people who were going to DC because DC didn't have an initiation fee (I have to admit that's part of the reason I went to DC) without losing money from the people who are willing to pay top dollar for the top/most specialized CR content.I have a feeling there's still to many training sites out there with DC, CR, Stox, PXF, PVT, PokerSavy, Leggo, etc. I wouldn't be surprised to see some more mergers happen.
Don't play the min-stacks... send them to my table instead :PSeriously, I have my greatest win rates by playing these opponents. 99% of them are suuuuuper easy opponents who will more than likely go bust within the first 20 hands. It's always a great session when I end up playing 5 of these guys back to back in the span of maaaaybe 70 hands total and am up 1 buy in with *zero* effort.
The only problem is that 20 hands can eat up 20 BB worth or rake at 50NL HU. Fortunately these guys typically bust in 4 hands.I do remember once getting a guy down to like $3 at 50NL and asked him to reload. He said it was his last money and he couldn't so I quit him. Some other dude sat down at the table and after a bunch of up and down busted him for like 10c profit after the rake took the rest.
I'm not sure of how many hands. My computer is ****ed and i've been using a laptop for about a week while its getting fixed therefore have no stats. I only got that graph cause I shipped my HH's to Teddy and he did it for me.I just know I'm down about $200 at 25max and up about $700 at 200max.
Cool.

another long day of being stuck. had AA 10x and KK 12x and was down w/ both, but whateveranotherlongday.jpgBut finally Robusto for the month. +.4BIs after 7.3K hands. And Iam not on pace to hit 40k hands like I wanted, but we will see if I can get there.I think I am playing fairly well but I cant wait till the 18th, hopefully the coaching will help me get out of my 15k hand breakeven slump.

Why can't it always be like this?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($87.40)SB ($50)BB ($60.95)UTG ($76.90)MP ($50)CO ($104.90)Preflop: Hero is Button with 4d.gif, 4h.gif2 folds, CO calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.25, 2 folds, CO calls $1.75Flop: ($5.25) qc.gif, 7h.gif, 4s.gif(2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $3, CO raises to $9.50, Hero raises to $24, CO calls $14.50Turn: ($53.25) 7c.gif(2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $25, CO raises to $78.65 (All-In), Hero calls $36.15 (All-In)River: ($175.55) 6c.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $175.55 | Rake: $3Results in white below: Hero had 4diamond.gif, 4heart.gif (full house, fours over sevens).CO had 7spade.gif, Jdiamond.gif (three of a kind, sevens).Outcome: Hero won $172.55
Nothing makes me happier than hands like this where they make a stupid raise, make an even stupider call of a reraise, and 'get there' so you can stack them. LOVE IT!Mark
How ****ing retarded am I? Now I just proved I'm too stupid to ever have a joke account.I just tried to create my first one, even made a Yahoo email address for it, and tried to log in in two tabs on Mozilla so I could reply under King1305, and it logged the other one out.SIGH.
lol donkaments
Nothing makes me happier than hands like this where they make a stupid raise, make an even stupider call of a reraise, and 'get there' so you can stack them. LOVE IT!Mark
PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($34.80)Button ($121.60)SB ($241.35)BB ($231.85)UTG ($117.75)Hero (MP) ($123.15)Preflop: Hero is MP with 5club.gif, 5diamond.gif1 fold, Hero raises to $4, 2 folds, SB calls $3.50, 1 foldFlop: ($9) 10heart.gif, 5heart.gif, 4diamond.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $6, SB calls $6Turn: ($21) 4spade.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $16, SB calls $16River: ($53) 7spade.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $45, SB raises to $104, Hero calls $52.15 (All-In)Total pot: $247.30 | Rake: $3Results in white below: SB had Aheart.gif, 4club.gif (three of a kind, fours).Hero had 5club.gif, 5diamond.gif (full house, fives over fours).Outcome: Hero won $244.30
I want to buy a new desktop, with a phat 24" monitor. I can get a pimped out one with all of that at Dell for ~$1600. computer.jpg0% financing for 12 months. Should I do it? :club:
big TN screen suck. if you're buying a 24" screen, get spendy with it and get the good s-pva one
I want to buy a new desktop, with a phat 24" monitor. I can get a pimped out one with all of that at Dell for ~$1600. computer.jpg0% financing for 12 months. Should I do it? :club:
when i was getting a new computer, i was told that xps was just bells and whistles basically. and that you're way overpaying for it. i dunno if thats true or not, just what i was told.
i just got this same computer financed it too. i had a few more upgrades cuz its for work also. i also went with 2- 20" monitors. i would go for it i love mine hella fast.was >2k
HU players..Do you bother playing players that sit in with the absolute minimum at the table?For example: at .25/.5 a player sits with 10, do you play them or just move on? More than likely they suck but is it even worth it?
they are easy money imo
VT and Gilbertology, updates from borgata when you read this plz <3
we went busto and are on our way backactually I'm waiting for him to pick me up.Just as I;m writing this he arrived.gOOD enoghu updates?also Lobster that seems maybe $200 or so overpriced unless it includes like the 2 year $200 store insurance. Looks like a solid computer tho
i just got this same computer financed it too. i had a few more upgrades cuz its for work also. i also went with 2- 20" monitors. i would go for it i love mine hella fast.was >2k
I have the XPS 400, which I'm assuming is just the last gen one... and it's great.

MasterLJ has a new HU series starting today on CR. First vid is good, will def. be watching the rest.

For anyone interested, I will be taking a new HU student next week. For those that don't know, Bdc30 and Merby have both been students of mine and their results speak for themselves. If you are interested PM me or IM me (screen name is same as here) for details.

For anyone interested, I will be taking a new HU student next week. For those that don't know, Bdc30 and Merby have both been students of mine and their results speak for themselves. If you are interested PM me or IM me (screen name is same as here) for details.
Def interested, sending a PM.