New Challenge (old Challenge)

finished 3rd in a $10 horse tourney on AP for $36 (only 20 entries), but I suck at Razz and Stud.P.S. LHE hates meHello positivity!

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

k i feel better nowi think i tilted cuz he left me after i busted him ONCE at the 1/2 table. then he leaves the 2/4 and 1/2 tableblahseriously screw you plo. down 4.3k in that game this month. lol.im up like 1.2k on the month nowthat's so freaking bad. UGH, whatever. if i play i really need to grind the 1/2 hu, 2/4 hu, and 3/6 6 max game. OK GOGOGOeaoghewgfaowreih'eo[ih q[a3'4hgpawq- Jordan

LOOOOOOOOOOOLso to untilt myself im watching high stakes and see ppl play...i notice this HORRIBLE donk playing 50/100 and wish i could play...then i see him play 50/100 6 max and he doinks it all off and leavestehn i search him again and he isp laying 10/20 and i sit. finally, one of these +EV shots pays off and i stack him with AJ in a 3bet pot on a J7xx board, flop he min raised me, i called, turn i c/c all in...turn made 3 spades on board, but he was drawing to 5 outs only so that was good hold...wee- Jordan

starting to run bad.sigh.down 700 after like 300 hands which is pretty brutal. 3.5 buy ins in about 40 min.... had to stop because of my stop loss limit...bleh here is a graph and some hands. Please tell me if i misplayed any of them...I had a very lag image at all tables.http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=r...likeshityq7.jpghttp://www.pokerhand.org/?1400970http://www.pokerhand.org/?1400975http://www.pokerhand.org/?1400976http://www.pokerhand.org/?1400980http://www.pokerhand.org/?1400982and there's more but i think that's enough....did i misplay any of them? the TT hand was against an agressive guy who likes to steal a lot (from my notes)...The 88 hand i was trying to squeeze the other dudes cuz i ddint' think any of them were strong and i woulda gotten a great price on my $.... The Q8 dude, he's a weak player and how the $%^& do i put him on QQ?bleh....i guess i was bound to run bad at some point...the funny thing is i have a voice in my head (it sounds crazy but it's very consistent) that tells me as i'm about to start a session whether i should keep playing or stop cuz it'll be a bad day and i never listen to it and always keep playing...but it's right about 95% of the time...i don't want to be superstitious and i'm not but it keep hapeening .... anyways...gonna get some sleep and hopefully recover tomorrow...l8r.Gabe.
The TT hand I just call the 3bet pf, and fold on that flop. The 88 hand I call WeakTite's shove cause he's a donk, and then you can fold if someone behind you decides to shove JJ or something. Its a hard spot because playing post flop will be tough.Mark

lol. just sat down to play. 2/4NL. Win small pot first hand. Flop nuts second hand no action. 3rd hand 3bet AK guy behind calls, Flop K96, get it all in, he has AA. Loooooollllllllll rigged.Mark

Only recently taken up cash games....Wanted to share biggest pot ever w someone since my friends IRL don't really give a crap about poker.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.30 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)BB ($76)UTG ($45.55)MP ($108.55)Hero ($106.35)Button ($45.90)SB ($104.70)Preflop: Hero is CO with qd.gif, qc.gif. 1 fold, MP calls $0.30, Hero raises to $1.35, 3 folds, MP raises to $2.7, Hero calls $1.05.Flop: ($5.55) js.gif, 2s.gif, 4c.gif(2 players)MP bets $5.25, Hero calls $5.25.Turn: ($16.05) tc.gif(2 players)MP bets $15.75, Hero raises to $98.7 (All-In), MP calls $82.95.River: ($2.84) qh.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $213.45Results in white below: MP has Ah Jd (one pair, jacks). Hero has Qd Qc (three of a kind, queens). Outcome: Hero wins $213.45. Yes brag post.

Only recently taken up cash games....Wanted to share biggest pot ever w someone since my friends IRL don't really give a crap about poker.
Nice hand. Kinda player dependant, but I might just call on the turn. But sweet pot!Mark
Nice hand. Kinda player dependant, but I might just call on the turn. But sweet pot!Mark
He was really bad. Like really bad. As in he'd stack off with A10/QJ/KJ. Once he pots turn its either AJ/KJ or A10/K10 pretty much,he probably even stacks off with AK there. Running at like 76/22. Lookin back at it, I think I could've played the hand a lot better probably. Meh.

Woot, up $1800 this morning. Take that FTP 2/4NL!!!!! I own your soul now!Check out how awesome I am at poker. What are my golden rules of NL?1) Make nuts, bet/call.2) On a draw, hit the draw if called, have villain fold if I am going to miss.3) Fold otherwise.Example 1:Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$44 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $421.60Button: $714.40NoSup4U: $1215.20BB: $380.10Pre-flop: (4 players) NoSup4U is SB with Q :) A :club:2 folds, NoSup4U raises to $12, BB raises to $20, NoSup4U calls.Flop: A :icon_dance: T :D J :) ($40, 2 players)NoSup4U checks, BB checks.Turn: K :icon_dance: ($40, 2 players)NoSup4U bets $28, BB raises to $56, NoSup4U raises to $236, BB raises all-in $360.1, NoSup4U calls.River: 8 :icon_dance: ($760.2, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $760.2)Results:Final pot: $760.2NoSup4U showed Qh AdBB showed Js JdExample 2:Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$45 playersConverterStack sizes:NoSup4U: $409.60CO: $319Button: $640.10SB: $454.15BB: $755.20Pre-flop: (5 players) NoSup4U is UTG with 6 :icon_dance: 8 :icon_dance:NoSup4U raises to $14, 2 folds, SB calls, BB calls.Flop: 7 :D 3 :D 9 :icon_dance: ($42, 3 players)SB checks, BB checks, NoSup4U checks.Turn: 5 :D ($42, 3 players)SB bets $16, BB folds, NoSup4U raises to $45, SB calls.River: Q :) ($132, 2 players)SB checks, NoSup4U bets $85, SB calls.Results:Final pot: $302NoSup4U showed 6c 8cSB mucks Td AhOH YEAH, MAKE SURE YOU HIT YOUR MONSTER DRAWS TOO PLS:Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$45 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $774.40NoSup4U: $564.60Button: $313SB: $622.10BB: $297.65Pre-flop: (5 players) NoSup4U is CO with J :heart: A :club: UTG folds, NoSup4U raises to $14, Button folds, SB raises to $38, BB calls, NoSup4U calls.Flop: 7 :club: 8 :icon_dance: 9 :club: ($114, 3 players)SB bets $114, BB folds, NoSup4U raises all-in $526.6, SB calls.Turn: 6 :club: ($1167.2, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $1167.2)River: 9 :icon_dance: ($1167.2, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $1167.2)Results:Final pot: $1167.2NoSup4U showed Jc AcSB showed 6d 5dMark

He was really bad. Like really bad. As in he'd stack off with A10/QJ/KJ. Once he pots turn its either AJ/KJ or A10/K10 pretty much,he probably even stacks off with AK there. Running at like 76/22. Lookin back at it, I think I could've played the hand a lot better probably. Meh.
Yeah if he's horrible, I might just get more money in pf, or raise on the flop and commit to the hand. Like, I'd hate to see a K or A roll off on turn and him show up with A3 or something you know?But w/e, you pwned him, nice work :)Mark

played for about an hour and a half this morning and made up some of the losses from last night (today early in the morning). So today, so far (since i played last night after 12am, it counts in today's total in my excel file) i'm down 350...not too bad.So far i've played 834 hands and will now eat breakfast and try to win some more money after.I'll leave with this one hand for you guys to discuss from this session...http://www.pokerhand.org/?1402385i barely bluff like this but thought it looked exactly like a flush...on the flop i floated becuse i thought he didn't have much...on the turn he insta bet and i tried to rep a flush but when he thought for a little while and then called i put him on a 4 for trips...the 2s was an awesome card cuz it couldn't of filled him up (what, he has 24??)...so i thought for like 5 sec and shoved...most of the time i do this i show up with the goods but this time i thought it was +EV to bluff....the only thing that could change that statement is the fact that i don't have any reads on this opponent. But i went through with it anyways...Gabe.

Played this one kinda weird, but I think I maximized value on it cause he'd have a tough time calling a turn bet.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$45 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $1094.90CO: $841.10Zimmer: $521.50SB: $400BB: $308Pre-flop: (5 players) Zimmer is Button with A :D A :D UTG folds, CO raises to $14, Zimmer calls, 2 folds.Flop: 6 :club: K :D 6 :) ($34, 2 players)CO bets $25, Zimmer raises to $76, CO calls.Turn: 5 :D ($186, 2 players)CO checks, Zimmer checks.River: T :) ($186, 2 players)CO checks, Zimmer bets $126, CO calls.Results:Final pot: $438Zimmer showed Ah AcCO mucks Qh Kd

Played this one kinda weird, but I think I maximized value on it cause he'd have a tough time calling a turn bet.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$45 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $1094.90CO: $841.10Zimmer: $521.50SB: $400BB: $308Pre-flop: (5 players) Zimmer is Button with A :D A :D UTG folds, CO raises to $14, Zimmer calls, 2 folds.Flop: 6 :club: K :D 6 :) ($34, 2 players)CO bets $25, Zimmer raises to $76, CO calls.Turn: 5 :D ($186, 2 players)CO checks, Zimmer checks.River: T :) ($186, 2 players)CO checks, Zimmer bets $126, CO calls.Results:Final pot: $438Zimmer showed Ah AcCO mucks Qh Kd
I think he might have called turn and river. Good chance he has AK and won't fold it. I played aces today the same way, flop was 997, guy raised utg with K9 of course. gg me :) I bet my turn and he raised, and before I shoved I type into chat: lol nice flop. I hand read so good...I just don't fold so good.Mark

This has been such a looooong week. I submit a request to have funds xferred from my bank to epassporte 6 days ago, and they're not going to get there until the 28th. Of course, by two days ago the funds had already been cleared by my bank, so epassporte must be sitting there with their thumbs up their ass waiting to press the "OK" button for another few days. Meh.School starts on monday, going to be a terrible semester. Once I get the $1,000 online i'm going to play .25/.50 cash and try and build it up, as well as mix in a few mtt's here and there. Going to try and get off of my SNG addiction.

Down another 3 ****ing buyins today, guy calls my flop bet with bottom pair, turns 2 pair, and my TPTK + NFD bricks on the river of ****ing course.Just running gognodsgisdogiudsgasdi afwul right now, down like 10 BI in the last 3 days.

Down another 3 ****ing buyins today, guy calls my flop bet with bottom pair, turns 2 pair, and my TPTK + NFD bricks on the river of ****ing course.Just running gognodsgisdogiudsgasdi afwul right now, down like 10 BI in the last 3 days.
Tell chad that full tilt is rigged too. :club:

Seat 1: luckyBabe1 ($233.70 in chips) Seat 2: rdog7811 ($354.25 in chips) Seat 3: AlexandNick ($97.30 in chips) Seat 4: carleman ($71.95 in chips) Seat 5: GabeTheKid ($217.85 in chips) Seat 6: RookOfTheYR ($211.80 in chips) RookOfTheYR: posts small blind $1luckyBabe1: posts big blind $2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to rdog7811 [Ac Kd]rdog7811: raises $6 to $8AlexandNick: folds carleman: folds GabeTheKid: folds RookOfTheYR: calls $7luckyBabe1: folds *** FLOP *** [Kc 6h 5d]RookOfTheYR: checks rdog7811: bets $12RookOfTheYR: raises $38 to $50rdog7811: calls $38*** TURN *** [Kc 6h 5d] [6s]RookOfTheYR: bets $153.80 and is all-inrdog7811: calls $153.80*** RIVER *** [Kc 6h 5d 6s] [4h]*** SHOW DOWN ***RookOfTheYR: shows [8c Kh] (two pair, Kings and Sixes)rdog7811: shows [Ac Kd] (two pair, Kings and Sixes - Ace kicker)rdog7811 collected $422.60 from potWow, I almost folded. My first thought was "****, 55" but both times he did it so damn fast that I started thinking it was tilt push with like KQ.

Ugh, sorry Zim. *hug* Just keep plugging away. I meant to tell you, when we played at the same table yesterday, I thought you played really really well. That was my first time playing any extended amount of time with you and i came away really impressed.Go Blue.Mark
Seat 1: luckyBabe1 ($233.70 in chips) Seat 2: rdog7811 ($354.25 in chips) Seat 3: AlexandNick ($97.30 in chips) Seat 4: carleman ($71.95 in chips) Seat 5: GabeTheKid ($217.85 in chips) Seat 6: RookOfTheYR ($211.80 in chips) RookOfTheYR: posts small blind $1luckyBabe1: posts big blind $2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to rdog7811 [Ac Kd]rdog7811: raises $6 to $8AlexandNick: folds carleman: folds GabeTheKid: folds RookOfTheYR: calls $7luckyBabe1: folds *** FLOP *** [Kc 6h 5d]RookOfTheYR: checks rdog7811: bets $12RookOfTheYR: raises $38 to $50rdog7811: calls $38*** TURN *** [Kc 6h 5d] [6s]RookOfTheYR: bets $153.80 and is all-inrdog7811: calls $153.80*** RIVER *** [Kc 6h 5d 6s] [4h]*** SHOW DOWN ***RookOfTheYR: shows [8c Kh] (two pair, Kings and Sixes)rdog7811: shows [Ac Kd] (two pair, Kings and Sixes - Ace kicker)rdog7811 collected $422.60 from potWow, I almost folded. My first thought was "****, 55" but both times he did it so damn fast that I started thinking it was tilt push with like KQ.
everyone knows u can't fold top toppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppmy head hurts.