New Challenge (old Challenge)

I dont know if you have other reasons but in a box this is kinda bad. Fold preflop imo. but when you dont and hit gin on the flop like that raise raise it up.Nice call though!!
after his smallish 3bet, I put him on a big hand. If I hit a big flop he would pay me. After that flop I could have raised, but didnt. On the turn when he didnt fire again I definately thought he had a AJ/AK hand. He was valuebetting alot of the rivers so his riv bet just didnt really make sense.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Oh my, I'm new to HU, def hardest call I've had to make...Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.502 playersConverterPre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with :club::DSB raises to $1.5, Hero calls.Flop: :4h:D:5c ($3, 2 players)Hero checks, SB bets $2, Hero raises to $6.5, SB calls.Turn: :ts ($16, 2 players)Hero bets $9.5, SB calls.River: :D ($35, 2 players)Hero checks, SB bets $25, Hero calls all-in $21.8.Uncalled bets: $3.2 returned to SB.Results:Final pot: $78.6Villain had J10
2 random cards seems to be 20% of villains range on every hand HU.
It is and this is what kinda pisses me off sometimes. I feel like such an awful station sometimes, then villain will show up with some random hand that makes no sense and I remember why I'm such a station.
I guess I need to learn this.I'm still under the belief that players won't make calls after a raise with a gut-shot on the flop, then a large bet on the turn with a double gut-shot on the turn, and then fire away all their chips when they whiff on the river.Guess I'm a noob..
I think you need to fold here. If you're thinking that he can't have that many straight draws here, then what are you doing calling? He plays it about 100% like a flush draw. The only hand you could beat was some randomly floated trash or a busted straight draw.Zimmer, there's being a station and then there's being overly optimistic. But yada yada yada, it's HU, match flow, you flopped two pair, blah blah blah, we don't fold pairs HU, he could be bluffing, nice hand etc...
You two clearly shop at the same lens crafters, if thats not love at first "sight" i don't know what is!
I hate your new sig so much. I ****ing typo-cwik'd myself and corrected it before anything else was said, and now I look like cwik!How embarrassing!
KINGS THRU ACES FOUR TIMES TONIGHT.F O U R FUK MY ON LINE ROLL AND FUK ON LINE POKER
I think this is one my main reason I hate playing cash online, seems I always run into that crap for your whole roll and there's nothing you can do about it. And I am not good enough to laydown KK.Sorry to hear Nutz. It'll go the other way next time.
I think this is one my main reason I hate playing cash online, seems I always run into that crap for your whole roll and there's nothing you can do about it. And I am not good enough to laydown KK.Sorry to hear Nutz. It'll go the other way next time.
For the record, if you are doing it right, this is impossible.
For the record, if you are doing it right, this is impossible.
first this morning....then this afternoon.And then twice tonight about 1/2 hour ago to the same guy about 15 minutes apart, once on the button and once oop.simply astounding...absolutely un real....I mean, what are the chances he had it twice????And how the hell are you supposed to get away from that hand?basf;asoduivhao;fivinbao[ivhaslvjnb'bvLOL!!!!! bedtime. Nighty night/
first this morning....then this afternoon.And then twice tonight about 1/2 hour ago to the same guy about 15 minutes apart, once on the button and once oop.simply astounding...absolutely un real....I mean, what are the chances he had it twice????And how the hell are you supposed to get away from that hand?basf;asoduivhao;fivinbao[ivhaslvjnb'bvLOL!!!!! bedtime. Nighty night/
Ummmmm.....I'm not sure if you saw what I bolded or not. If you did, then yes, you aren't doing it right.
its tough, but I dont think Rdog was saying that to you. He was talkin about Gallo losin his whole roll on one hand.
Ummmmm.....I'm not sure if you saw what I bolded or not. If you did, then yes, you aren't doing it right.
oh, lol. didn't see that.I have about $35 left. yay.Clearly this online thing has different disciplines that I currently fail to posess.The thought of reloading, even $100, makes me ill. :club:
FUK MY ON LINE ROLL AND FUK ON LINE POKER
I'm with ya. Standard hand from tonight:Stage #1054388358: Holdem No Limit $0.50 - 2008-08-19 02:12:52 (ET)Table: BASS ST (Real Money) Seat #3 is the dealerSeat 3 - LILLYBUG31 ($25.22 in chips)Seat 4 - OUCH8S ($37.46 in chips)Seat 5 - IMATART69 ($21.42 in chips)Seat 1 - S0LIDEM0 ($56.05 in chips)OUCH8S - Posts small blind $0.25IMATART69 - Posts big blind $0.50*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to OUCH8S [Ah Ad] S0LIDEM0 - Raises $1.75 to $1.75LILLYBUG31 - Calls $1.75OUCH8S - Raises $7.25 to $7.50IMATART69 - FoldsS0LIDEM0 - Raises $21.75 to $23.50LILLYBUG31 - FoldsOUCH8S - All-In(Raise) $29.96 to $37.46S0LIDEM0 - Calls $13.96*** FLOP *** [4c Ks 8h]*** TURN *** [4c Ks 8h] [7d]*** RIVER *** [4c Ks 8h 7d] [10s]*** SHOW DOWN ***S0LIDEM0 - Shows [10c 10d] (Three of a kind, tens) OUCH8S - Shows [Ah Ad] (One pair, aces) S0LIDEM0 Collects $74.67 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total Pot($77.17) | Rake ($2) | Jackpot Rake ($0.50)Board [4c Ks 8h 7d 10s]Seat 1: S0LIDEM0 won Total ($74.67) HI:($74.67) with Three of a kind, tens [10c 10d - B:10s,P:10d,P:10c,B:Ks,B:8h] Seat 3: LILLYBUG31 (dealer) Folded on the POCKET CARDSSeat 4: OUCH8S (small blind) HI:lost with One pair, aces [Ah Ad - P:Ah,P:Ad,B:Ks,B:10s,B:8h] Seat 5: IMATART69 (big blind) Folded on the POCKET CARDSWhen the K hit i was shocked he didn't have KK. Shoulda known better.Guess I'm moving down. sigh.

Idk what you guys are talkin about tn was good.Didn't feel like playing much, but wanted to play some, so I played a little bit. My tables got bad pretty quick and I was gonna be leavin all four and I thought about just quitting. Jesse said to me, "you could quit" and that sold it for me. First sess in like 3 days and prob shortest winning sess ever.aug19am1950nlcc3.jpg

Nice flop imo. And interesting graph coming. Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)CO ($23.85)Button ($56.90)SB ($50)Hero ($77.65)UTG ($119.10)MP ($50.85)Preflop: Hero is BB with 6d.gif, 5d.gif. 1 fold, MP raises to $1.5, 1 fold, Button calls $1.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $1.Flop: ($4.75) 4d.gif, 8d.gif, 7d.gif(3 players)Hero checks, MP bets $4, Button folds, Hero calls $4.Turn: ($12.75) 6h.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets $10, Hero raises to $20, MP calls $10.River: ($52.75) 6s.gif(2 players)Hero bets $27, MP calls $25.35 (All-In).Final Pot: $103.45Results in white below: Hero has 6d 5d (straight flush, eight high). MP doesn't show Kd Td. Outcome: Hero wins $105.10.

Had a very bad to start to my session tonight where I ran pretty bad, but played even worse. Lost about 8 buyins, came back, won it all back plus another 4. I'd post a graph, but for some reason its showing me as winning 11 buyins, which I know is incorrect. Here's one of those terribly played hands that ends up paying off. It's nice to be on the good side of these.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($151.25)BB ($61.60)Preflop: Hero is Button with 6spade.gif, Kspade.gif. Hero raises to $1.5, BB raises to $5.5, Hero calls $4.Flop: ($11.25) 5spade.gif, Aclub.gif, 3spade.gif(2 players)BB bets $7.5, Hero raises to $21.5, BB raises to $56.1 (All-In), Hero calls $34.60.Turn: ($123.45) 4diamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($123.45) 2club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $123.45Results in white below: BB has As Qs (straight, five high). Hero has 6s Ks (straight, six high). Outcome: Hero wins $123.45. GL All

Brag: I just finished 15/2286 in the Stars $11R $80k gtd and 9/504 in the Stars $100 $50k gtd for a net of $1,000Beat: I completely donked my way out of each tournament by making bone-headed plays (eg: 4-betting A8-o into chip leader's QQ when sitting 3/9). I was actually beginning to think the combined $23k profit was possible.Variance: I finally got to play some poker after this month was almost completely poker-free. I also found an entertaining picture which is a good description of my tournament "success" today.failagaincrane.jpg

Nice flop imo. And interesting graph coming. Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)CO ($23.85)Button ($56.90)SB ($50)Hero ($77.65)UTG ($119.10)MP ($50.85)Preflop: Hero is BB with 6d.gif, 5d.gif. 1 fold, MP raises to $1.5, 1 fold, Button calls $1.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $1.Flop: ($4.75) 4d.gif, 8d.gif, 7d.gif(3 players)Hero checks, MP bets $4, Button folds, Hero calls $4.Turn: ($12.75) 6h.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets $10, Hero raises to $20, MP calls $10.River: ($52.75) 6s.gif(2 players)Hero bets $27, MP calls $25.35 (All-In).Final Pot: $103.45Results in white below: Hero has 6d 5d (straight flush, eight high). MP doesn't show Kd Td. Outcome: Hero wins $105.10.
Flatcalling this flop is really bad imo.