• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

lol awesome pics cubsfan.Back from vacation. Southwest lost my luggage on the way out, and lost our luggage on the way home. Good work donks.few pics:Kae bringing the house down as the flower girl:wedding124az9.jpgUs at the reception:wedding169uj0.jpgLooking forward to getting back to the poker grind tomorrow. Have a schedule all planned out, and really plan on rocking it now.Mark

lol awesome pics cubsfan.Back from vacation. Southwest lost my luggage on the way out, and lost our luggage on the way home. Good work donks.few pics:Kae bringing the house down as the flower girl:Us at the reception:Looking forward to getting back to the poker grind tomorrow. Have a schedule all planned out, and really plan on rocking it now.Mark
Yep. Mark is definitely a better dresser than Checky.
the one in the middle is cute. the one on the left is decent. the one on the right, not so much.
Lookin at the picture it appears that even in my drunken state I ranked them the same.

Got my new monitor today Samsung 24" So much better then playing on my laptop. Gonna work on playing 8 tables by the end of the week.Had a really crazy day today. Lots of coolers and suckouts but in the end......Robusto2qa6yau.jpg

Hand reading 101 ftwPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownButton ($112.70)Hero ($167.90)BB ($101)UTG ($29.25)MP ($127.80)Preflop: Hero is SB with 9spade.gif, 9club.gif. 1 fold, MP calls $1, Button calls $1, Hero raises to $6, 1 fold, MP calls $5, Button folds.Flop: ($14.50) 5spade.gif, Tdiamond.gif, Theart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $11, MP raises to $22, Hero calls $11.Turn: ($58.50) Qdiamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets $21, Hero calls $21.River: ($100.50) 3heart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP checks.Final Pot: $100.50Results in white below: Hero has 9s 9c (two pair, tens and nines). MP shows 22. Outcome: Hero wins $100.50.

I think that's the one thing I would do alot before. I've found that you're just better off not bluffing. The thing is if you're really gonna bluff, you have to pick the person that doesn't really want to lose it all.
It's official, the Chicago home games just dried up for good.
LOL @ you Chi-town guys...Kyle Orton was just named your opening day starter!
Year of the Cubs so doesn't matter
I don't know what I imagined you looking like, but that's certainly not it.
He's kind of cute huh?
brokebackjeffsm2.jpg
LMAO, classic

I also just looked through my phone and despite having zero recollection of it Im pretty sure I got one of the girl's numbers. Ill check with my bro and see if he remembers which one.20uzvar.jpg2vwz5vt.jpgMe and the Alamo2ninpzq.jpgAnd me and my two brothers (no hat :club: )wixcm.jpg

that was fun...Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownHero ($40)BB ($16)Preflop: Hero is Button with Tspade.gif, Tclub.gif. Hero raises to $1.5, BB calls $1.Flop: ($3.25) Tdiamond.gif, 5spade.gif, Jheart.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.Turn: ($3.25) 2spade.gif(2 players)BB bets $1.5, Hero calls $1.50.River: ($6.25) 2diamond.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $6, BB raises to $13 (All-In), Hero calls $7.Final Pot: $32.25Main Pot: $32.25, between Hero and BB. > Pot won by BB ($32.25).Results in white below: BB has 2c 2h (four of a kind, twos). Hero has Ts Tc (full house, tens full of twos). Outcome: BB wins $32.25. wasnt bad cause he was a short stacker but then he rivers a boat after I flop a straight for stacks.Then goes runner runner flush to my set. He started with 16, left with like 116.

I also just looked through my phone and despite having zero recollection of it Im pretty sure I got one of the girl's numbers. Ill check with my bro and see if he remembers which one.20uzvar.jpg
You two clearly shop at the same lens crafters, if thats not love at first "sight" i don't know what is!
that was fun...Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownHero ($40)BB ($16)Preflop: Hero is Button with Tspade.gif, Tclub.gif. Hero raises to $1.5, BB calls $1.Flop: ($3.25) Tdiamond.gif, 5spade.gif, Jheart.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.Turn: ($3.25) 2spade.gif(2 players)BB bets $1.5, Hero calls $1.50.River: ($6.25) 2diamond.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $6, BB raises to $13 (All-In), Hero calls $7.Final Pot: $32.25Main Pot: $32.25, between Hero and BB. > Pot won by BB ($32.25).Results in white below: BB has 2c 2h (four of a kind, twos). Hero has Ts Tc (full house, tens full of twos). Outcome: BB wins $32.25. wasnt bad cause he was a short stacker but then he rivers a boat after I flop a straight for stacks.Then goes runner runner flush to my set. He started with 16, left with like 116.
Nasty result, However I really think that you should be putting in a bet/raise before the river in this hand. A lot of his range is gonna be draws, so you wanna get his money in the middle asap.
Hand reading 101 ftw
I can do that alsoUltimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $.50 BB (2 handed) Ultimate-Bet Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownBB ($45.65)Hero ($58.25)Preflop: Hero is Button with 2diamond.gif, 4diamond.gif. Hero raises to $0.75, BB raises to $2.5, Hero calls $2.Flop: ($5.50) 5diamond.gif, 3heart.gif, Tdiamond.gif(2 players)BB bets $6, Hero calls $6.Turn: ($17.50) 4spade.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.River: ($17.50) 8club.gif(2 players)BB bets $18, Hero calls $18.Final Pot: $53.50Main Pot: $53.50, between BB and Hero. > Pot won by Hero ($53.50).Results in white below: Hero has 2d 4d (one pair, fours). BB has Qs Ah (high card, ace). Outcome: he never checked turn when he had anything
You two clearly shop at the same lens crafters, if thats not love at first "sight" i don't know what is!
Also notice that that picture was before I traded for the cooks sheriff hat. lolz
Nasty result, However I really think that you should be putting in a bet/raise before the river in this hand. A lot of his range is gonna be draws, so you wanna get his money in the middle asap.
Yea, I agree. I definately should have raised turn.
I can do that alsoUltimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $.50 BB (2 handed) Ultimate-Bet Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownBB ($45.65)Hero ($58.25)Preflop: Hero is Button with 2diamond.gif, 4diamond.gif. Hero raises to $0.75, BB raises to $2.5, Hero calls $2.Flop: ($5.50) 5diamond.gif, 3heart.gif, Tdiamond.gif(2 players)BB bets $6, Hero calls $6.Turn: ($17.50) 4spade.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.River: ($17.50) 8club.gif(2 players)BB bets $18, Hero calls $18.Final Pot: $53.50Main Pot: $53.50, between BB and Hero. > Pot won by Hero ($53.50).Results in white below: Hero has 2d 4d (one pair, fours). BB has Qs Ah (high card, ace). Outcome: he never checked turn when he had anything
I dont know if you have other reasons but in a box this is kinda bad. Fold preflop imo. but when you dont and hit gin on the flop like that raise raise it up.Nice call though!!