New Challenge (old Challenge)

Bad start to the interwebz pokers, down 6 buy ins in 1384 hands and 90% of it because I can't stop bluffing, I'm definitely not running good butIm losing because of discipline
What limits are you playing?
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

What limits are you playing?
$50I'm going to have to drop down to $25 to maintain bankroll. I have no dicispline whatsoever, one guy has taken over 3 buy ins off me this session, every bbvsbb he gets a better hand and I have top pair or two pair.Its funny how I can think and talk rationally but not practice it whatsoever
Bad start to the interwebz pokers, down 6 buy ins in 1384 hands and 90% of it because I can't stop bluffing, I'm definitely not running good butIm losing because of discipline
I think that's the one thing I would do alot before. I've found that you're just better off not bluffing. The thing is if you're really gonna bluff, you have to pick the person that doesn't really want to lose it all.
I think that's the one thing I would do alot before. I've found that you're just better off not bluffing. The thing is if you're really gonna bluff, you have to pick the person that doesn't really want to lose it all.
Thats the thing, the "better off not bluffing" I realise this but still pump away. I survived from poker winnings for 6 months in Israel playing 1/2 and bits of 2/5, I've sat for 4 hours without a hand not being bothered, but when Im sitting here by myself with the screen I lose it a bit. I'm definitely winning most of money in nonshowdon money but havent figure out how to harness it and stop being a spewtard
I got super deep in the FTOPS Main Event where first place was 432k. Was sitting in a pretty good spot with 37 left. Raised CL BB with KQ, he called. Flop came AQx rainbow. Check/Check. He pots turn, I call. He pots river, I time down and call. He has AJ and I have like 1/3 of a BB left. Cashed for 5700.
Just celebrate like you had a 25 buy in day imo.
Graph.jpgK..Simple question. What do all those perty colored lines and numbers at the top left mean?
Blue line is your winnings in sd pots, red line is your equity in sd pots, and green line is your total winnings. Blue line over red line means that you're running good but I don't see much of a distinction between the two so you're not running ridiculous in terms of equity in sd pots. Look at your luck graphs if you really want to get a good idea of luck. The green line being below the blue means that you're losing money in non-sd pots which is just an indication of playing style a lot of the times.ETA: The Equity adjusted is how much money you would have won if you were running strictly average.
$50I'm going to have to drop down to $25 to maintain bankroll. I have no dicispline whatsoever, one guy has taken over 3 buy ins off me this session, every bbvsbb he gets a better hand and I have top pair or two pair.Its funny how I can think and talk rationally but not practice it whatsoever
Rarely bluff. Don't play big pots with 1 pair.

LOL @ you Chi-town guys...Kyle Orton was just named your opening day starter!

Rarely bluff.
I understand the theory very well, its the practice thats the problem. I didnt see this coming atall, I've slowed down a good bit since ranting but I rarely spew like this live.
I understand the theory very well, its the practice thats the problem. I didnt see this coming atall, I've slowed down a good bit since ranting but I rarely spew like this live.
If you can do the two things I mentioned, it's hard not to win money at these levels.
[X] Bribed a waitress at the one star texas saloon to give me her cowboy hat[X] Traded that hat for the cook's which has a sheriff badge on it[X] Wore said hat and talked with a southern accent the rest of the night[X] Patron[X] Has pictures with random girls and said hat[ ] Brought cord to digital camera[X] Will post pics when I get home[X] Patron[X] Has picture with said hat and lifesize cardboard cut out of entire 90210 cast[X] Accidently stood in front of Steve[X] Bar ran out of Patron[X] Don Julio[X] Is slowly remembering things from last night[X] Hungover
As promised2vmvq0y.jpg
Got Season 5 of The Wire, about 1/3 of the way through. Holy shit, can't believe he killed

Prop Joe

Stupid Blockbuster online is taking forever to send me disc 4 of season 5... I need to know how it ends!!!! lol altho I have a pretty solid guess (I think) for what will happen...
If you can do the two things I mentioned, it's hard not to win money at these levels.
Thinking about it while playing, I think it might be I'm really aggro pre-flop and take down a lot of flops, nearly everyones so passive I make big bluffs and they work, but then I get caught up with running the table and when I run into a hand I can't give up. Which is really stupid, if I had someone with me I'd probably be a lot more relaxed but me and the screen don't go well together.Its getting better though, slowing down a lot
As promised
I'm pretty sure you promised blonde texans too
I didn't know there was a gay cowboy on 90210?
I think you put him in a Hoodie and have him as one of your models. j/s But he has to wear the cowboy hat.