New Challenge (old Challenge)

Mine is only slightly bigger than his probably and mine was 4x that. :ts F YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MATTTTTTTTTTTTTT.Oh, and also, I have lost pretty close to as much in equity since I bought my house 2 years ago as Matt's place cost. F YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
I :club: You Too
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF???????????!!! How is this possible???? Do you not eat Hot Pockets???? Explain yourself!!!!!
What are hot pockets? I thought eating hot pockets was a sex joke. ;)My wife cooks obv, and we have a toaster oven. I use that to heat up hot pocket type stuff like tamales or egg rolls etc.Mark
What are hot pockets? I thought eating hot pockets was a sex joke. ;)My wife cooks obv, and we have a toaster oven. I use that to heat up hot pocket type stuff like tamales or egg rolls etc.Mark
Popcorn?Eat less healthy, imo.

We have a massive 884 square feet in SE Portland on a cool .09 acres (that's not a typo) which cost us $314k. 4 dogs, 3 cats, myself, my wife, and our 8 month old son. that's 88 sq ft per living being. The rebuild on the house is $109k which means our .09 acres are worth over $200k. One acre right here is a little over $2 mil. Location, location, location...oh yeah, anti-microwave as well. read an article where it said that if you look at meat or cheese under the microscope after it's been cook in a microwave it's unidentifiable. our house came with one so now it's just an expensive breadbox.

Popcorn?Eat less healthy, imo.
Um, blasphemy. We have popcorn 5X a week I'd say. Airpopped ftw.Also, Cantu in first now :(Mark

Good session...july14kn8.jpgI feel less and less confident in my play every session and I think I'm going to take a few days off to regroup and maybe sweat some players if they're willing to let me watch them for a while. I could and should be able to handle this better than I am.

Damn, maybe if I didn't have a microwave I wouldn't be such a fat ****.
Good session...july14kn8.jpgI feel less and less confident in my play every session and I think I'm going to take a few days off to regroup and maybe sweat some players if they're willing to let me watch them for a while. I could and should be able to handle this better than I am.
I find that when I run good, I get complacent and try to outplay my opponents way too much, forgetting the lessons I've learnt to get me to the profit. Then of course I fall, and learn again, only to be in profit... It's a vicious cycle I was (*fingers crossed*) in.Anyways, feel free to hit me up on AIM whenever you fancy.
Cantu busted Raptor. Read Raptor's thoughts on the hand here:http://www.cardrunners.com/members/index.p...5&Itemid=29He likes Cantu even more than you do...
Yeah, Bob posted that in the Hellmuth thread I think. Ridic. I'm a big Durrr and Raptor fanboy too, so it makes it even worse that Cantu busted him. When I saw the seating this morning, I was all excited because I figured Raptor would put a hurting on Cantu's lagtard ways being right to his left.Mark

From Pokernews.com12 minutes ago | Posted by MeanGene Correction to the Benefield-Cantu HandIn the description of the hand where David Benefield was eliminated there was a substantial error in the betting on the turn. With the board reading Tc 9c 8h 7c , Cantu checked, Benefield bet 335,000, Cantu moved all in, and Benefield called. The original post said Benefield moved all in for 335,000 and that was wrong--he bet 335,000, Cantu moved in, and David made the call. Benefield had the straight but Cantu made his flush when the 6c fell on the river. Our apologies for the error. The post in question has been modified and corrected.

From Pokernews.com12 minutes ago | Posted by MeanGene Correction to the Benefield-Cantu HandIn the description of the hand where David Benefield was eliminated there was a substantial error in the betting on the turn. With the board reading Tc 9c 8h 7c , Cantu checked, Benefield bet 335,000, Cantu moved all in, and Benefield called. The original post said Benefield moved all in for 335,000 and that was wrong--he bet 335,000, Cantu moved in, and David made the call. Benefield had the straight but Cantu made his flush when the 6c fell on the river. Our apologies for the error. The post in question has been modified and corrected.
LOL, they knew RAPTOR was pissssssssssssed.
Gem thread here:http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=248983BBV is in chaos (read the forum posts).
WTF, someone linked that from the Cheese thread and I don't see a picture?Edit: Unless that's the point?? Snamuh, there better be some gold in there or I am gonna ask you to pay me like 26 cents a minute.