New Challenge (old Challenge)

June4Pt2.jpg[x] Ran hot[x] Got rest of 2 tables to sit out[x] Cracked $5,000 BR :4h[ ] Thinks check boxes are cool[x] Doesn't careweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHappy Drunken 21st BDay Kinger :D:club::D:ts
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

lol poker pro ftw :club: i used to drive so much when i actually had to work...now i drive like 6k miles/year
Yeah, that plus we have 2 other cars. Mostly I just drive my wife's because its gets really good gas mileage etc etc. Mark
Yeah, that plus we have 2 other cars. Mostly I just drive my wife's because its gets really good gas mileage etc etc. Mark
are you here yet? im playing tomorrow, but havent registered yet...i'll text you with my table when i get it.
June4Pt2.jpg[x] Ran hot[x] Got rest of 2 tables to sit out[x] Cracked $5,000 BR :5c[ ] Thinks check boxes are cool[x] Doesn't careweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHappy Drunken 21st BDay Kinger :D:club::4h:D
Does this mean you're getting the 42" Plasma for the living room? :ts
ty sir, for not raising the flop and taking my whole stack, instead playing as weirdly as possible and just getting a little.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $5/$108 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $805.25UTG+1: $1776.25MP1: $222.50MP2: $2024.10CO: $1305.75Button: $569.35SB: $940NoSup4U: $1000Pre-flop: (8 players) NoSup4U is BB with :5c:D3 folds, MP2 raises to $31, CO calls, Button folds, NoSup4U calls.Flop: :club::D:4h ($98, 4 players)NoSup4U bets $65, MP2 calls, CO calls.Turn: :D ($293, 4 players)NoSup4U checks, MP2 checks, CO checks.River: :ts ($293, 4 players)NoSup4U bets $195, MP2 folds, CO calls.Results:Final pot: $683CO showed 7s 8sNoSup4U showed 4s 3sMark
Holy worst-best looking flop ever Batman!
are you here yet? im playing tomorrow, but havent registered yet...i'll text you with my table when i get it.
I'm here. I registered last night when I got here, Tropicana Table 12 for me. (thats in the Satellite room)Mark
I'm here. I registered last night when I got here, Tropicana Table 12 for me. (thats in the Satellite room)Mark
How long you sticking around for now? We should play some 5/10 together or something.
How long you sticking around for now? We should play some 5/10 together or something.
I'm here till Sunday, then back again next Wednesday. Hopefully I won't have time because I plan on owning the hell out of the 6max tourney today, but if by some weird chance I busto, I'm planning on being at the tables a bunch so that works for me. Venetian? Have a 5/10nl game you like in particular?Mark
I'm here till Sunday, then back again next Wednesday. Hopefully I won't have time because I plan on owning the hell out of the 6max tourney today, but if by some weird chance I busto, I'm planning on being at the tables a bunch so that works for me. Venetian? Have a 5/10nl game you like in particular?Mark
I like the Bellagio, but it's usually busy as hell. The Venetian would be just as good. I like it there better than the Wynn. Hopefully you'll have taken down the tourney in record time by Saturday and we can get some hours in.
this has very exciting implications. You could probably get a mostly FCP 5-10 game going if you start adding in cobalt and the other folks around that level that are there. of course, it wouldn't exactly be awesome if you were trying to make money...
this has very exciting implications. You could probably get a mostly FCP 5-10 game going if you start adding in cobalt and the other folks around that level that are there. of course, it wouldn't exactly be awesome if you were trying to make money...
I was gonna say...We can have a drunken FCP home game, but 5/10NL is not the proper level for it.
Does this mean you're getting the 42" Plasma for the living room? :club:
Combineourjune/julyrakebacksandshipitonetimeaments???
:ts:D :D http://www.pokernews.com/news/2008/06/2008...ns-bracelet.htmWay overdue. For the record I said that BG was crazy to make a bracelet bet with Erick.
I wonder if he made any bets w/ DN?? Hope not.
This would probably be the sickest game, because we'd all be trying to out level each other. But yeah, probably not the best for anyone's bankroll :)Mark
This would probably be the sickest game, because we'd all be trying to out level each other. But yeah, probably not the best for anyone's bankroll :)Mark
It was expensive enough playing hands with mikeysong at 1/2 NL at Red Rock in December where I float his flop c/r in position with 6 high, no draw and he floats my turn bet OOP with K high no draw. I can't imagine doing that 3k deep instead of $600 deep.

God this town is awesome.Great first day. Got in, watched the Wings win the Cup, went to the Rio, watched DN play and just absorbed the Zoo that is the WSOP for a while. Railed DN for a bit, but he busted shortly after I left the rail to play live.I shortstacked 2/5NL at the Rio :club: Bought in for $300, got up to around 500 after making a nice value bet with TT on a Q6442 board, got called down I'm guessing by a 6 or a 2. Then I raise AKo UTG to 25, get 5 callers lolol. Flop AT7 2 diamonds, I bet 75, all fold :ts. Then 2 nitty women limp CO and BTN, SB raises to 30, I 3-bet to 85 with 63dd, both women fold, SB calls. Flop J86 all spades, he checks, I bet 110, he tanks and calls. Turn J, check/check. River Qd, he shoves and I fold. I don't think that I could call there, his range just has so many strong hands that it isn't likely enough that he has a busted spade draw to make it a call. Then I raise JJ, b3b a 955 flop with 2 clubs, lady has 45. w/e.Then I go out to eat with Adam, Seth, Zach, Ray, and Gilbertology (forgot your real name, sorry man). We play no-rake Keno, Adam wins because he runs amazing obviously. We have some drinks (mostly due to Zach egging everybody on). Then me Zach and Seth go to Excalibur and play some Crazy 4-card poker. I win $45 and a bunch of drinks. At about 3, me and Zach head to Mandalay while Seth's vagina forces him to bed. Mandalay cards hard, so if you're underage, don't go there. We head over to Mirage (where they actually serve Jagerbombs unlike Excalibur) who doesn't card, and play blackjack. I win $300 in a couple hours, Zach and I get pretty hammered, I think Zach won $200 at blackjack. We leave at about 5AM (hit my goal of staying up 24 straight hours) and head home.Oh yeah, Seth runs terrible at CC Roulette, Adam and Gilbert bought out because they're no fun, and our waitress at the Grill in the Rio was incredibly cute.First impressions of Vegas: Everything is way bigger than I thought it would be.

God this town is awesome.Great first day. Got in, watched the Wings win the Cup, went to the Rio, watched DN play and just absorbed the Zoo that is the WSOP for a while. Railed DN for a bit, but he busted shortly after I left the rail to play live.I shortstacked 2/5NL at the Rio :club: Bought in for $300, got up to around 500 after making a nice value bet with TT on a Q6442 board, got called down I'm guessing by a 6 or a 2. Then I raise AKo UTG to 25, get 5 callers lolol. Flop AT7 2 diamonds, I bet 75, all fold :ts . Then 2 nitty women limp CO and BTN, SB raises to 30, I 3-bet to 85 with 63dd, both women fold, SB calls. Flop J86 all spades, he checks, I bet 110, he tanks and calls. Turn J, check/check. River Qd, he shoves and I fold. I don't think that I could call there, his range just has so many strong hands that it isn't likely enough that he has a busted spade draw to make it a call. Then I raise JJ, b3b a 955 flop with 2 clubs, lady has 45. w/e.Then I go out to eat with Adam, Seth, Zach, Ray, and Gilbertology (forgot your real name, sorry man). We play no-rake Keno, Adam wins because he runs amazing obviously. We have some drinks (mostly due to Zach egging everybody on). Then me Zach and Seth go to Excalibur and play some Crazy 4-card poker. I win $45 and a bunch of drinks. At about 3, me and Zach head to Mandalay while Seth's vagina forces him to bed. Mandalay cards hard, so if you're underage, don't go there. We head over to Mirage (where they actually serve Jagerbombs unlike Excalibur) who doesn't card, and play blackjack. I win $300 in a couple hours, Zach and I get pretty hammered, I think Zach won $200 at blackjack. We leave at about 5AM (hit my goal of staying up 24 straight hours) and head home.Oh yeah, Seth runs terrible at CC Roulette, Adam and Gilbert bought out because they're no fun, and our waitress at the Grill in the Rio was incredibly cute.First impressions of Vegas: Everything is way bigger than I thought it would be.
My goals:-No -EV gambling. CC Roulette with Checky is +EV gambling, so that is allowed. No pit games, though. This will help a bit towards the first goal.
hmmmmmmm.
hmmmmmmm.
LOL!Also, I for whatever reason can absolutely not sleep past 11AM no matter what timezone I'm in or what time I go to bed. Got to bed at around 5:30 last night (Me and Zach get back to the house when it's daylight out and Cobalt and Ahson are still awake lol) and still woke up at 10:30 today.
LOL!Also, I for whatever reason can absolutely not sleep past 11AM no matter what timezone I'm in or what time I go to bed. Got to bed at around 5:30 last night (Me and Zach get back to the house when it's daylight out and Cobalt and Ahson are still awake lol) and still woke up at 10:30 today.
<insert envy here>