New Challenge (old Challenge)

A 49/26 is probably c/r that flop with a draw
Meh.......I don't necessarily think so. He definitely likes to call. I mean, his hand looks exactly like a draw and both conceivable draws hit and he pots it? Do we think he is calling both streets just to bluff the river when the scare card hits? Very unlikely.......and any non-bluff made hand is probably check/calling that river. Looks like a fold to me. This is clubs/J10 pretty much always.
At least now that you two are living together you bickering like a married couple will make a tad more sense.
i think i just accidentally sat out of an entire tournament
Your random posts like this continually crack me up FYI.
i don't post in this thread anymore, nor do i care about basketball really, but the celtics-pistons game is being so poorly officiated tonight that i'm on monkey tilt like you wouldn't believe. that is all.
Have you ever played basketball?
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

3 bet flopas played, fold. That's my advice to you.I would shove.
its gotta be a relatively small 3bet on the floop as well...
i don't post in this thread anymore, nor do i care about basketball really, but the celtics-pistons game is being so poorly officiated tonight that i'm on monkey tilt like you wouldn't believe. that is all.
standard for the NBA. i quit watching it altogether...
VWP sir. VWP.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)MP1 ($2.70)MP2 ($1.90)MP3 ($2.20)CO ($5.10)Hero ($10)SB ($9.10)BB ($10.75)UTG ($9.80)UTG+1 ($3)Preflop: Hero is Button with kc.gif, kh.gif. 6 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, SB calls $0.30, BB calls $0.25.Flop: ($1.05) td.gif, 4h.gif, 6c.gif(3 players)SB bets $1.05, BB folds, Hero raises to $4.4, SB raises to $9.8 (All-In), Hero calls $4.35.Turn: ($18.55) 4c.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($18.55) 2c.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $19.60Results in white below: SB has 4d Qs (three of a kind, fours). Hero has Kc Kh (two pair, kings and fours). Outcome: SB wins $18.55.
c'mon man, do you really expect someone to lay down a backdoor quad draw?

Lol, just took 2nd in an $11 tourney on cake (73 entrants) for like $130. It was lawl bad. Took less than 2 hours. I played about 6 hands at the FT before getting HU and then about 15 during the rest of the tournament. It was funny and I wish I could convert the hand history. Lol.

c'mon man, do you really expect someone to lay down a backdoor quad draw?
Yea. My bad. Just had another KK<47o. I told the dude to DIAGF.
Now Mr. 47o just flops a set vs my overpair. what a fckin luckbox. I hope he GIFAFI
ouch man. sounds like it's time for some quality vodka.

you have a 10?! Oh reallyPoker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $5/$106 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $1029.95Hero: $1039.50CO: $163.75Button: $198SB: $355BB: $2749.80Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with Q :D A :club:UTG raises to $30, Hero raises to $90, 4 folds, UTG calls.Flop: T :5c 3 :ts T :4h ($195, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $122, UTG raises to $300, Hero calls.Turn: 5 :D ($795, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero checks.River: K :D ($795, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero is all-in $649.5, UTG folds.Uncalled bets: $649.5 returned to Hero. Results:Final pot: $795

You were supposed to quit at hand 1000 Acid. @#$@$^%^#@$!@#$
I did, but I came back for more. I had to take a break. $16,741 for the month sir. Maybe an hour or two of playing tomorrow, but that's likely it for the month.
I did, but I came back for more. I had to take a break. $16,741 for the month sir. Maybe an hour or two of playing tomorrow, but that's likely it for the month.
Can we skype sometime once Jordan leaves for zimbabwe or kenya or wherever?
Sure thing.
Good, I miss your sexy voice whispering sweet nothings in my ear....Anyway, yea...nh, wp, tytytytyty, sir.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)SB ($2.95)BB ($10.50)UTG ($10.55)UTG+1 ($4.40)MP1 ($3.25)MP2 ($12.25)Hero ($22.55)CO ($1.90)Button ($13.60)Preflop: Hero is MP3 with ah.gif, as.gif. 4 folds, Hero raises to $0.45, 1 fold, Button calls $0.45, 1 fold, BB calls $0.35.Flop: ($1.40) js.gif, 8d.gif, 9c.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1.1, Button calls $1.10, BB calls $1.10.Turn: ($4.70) 8s.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $3.2, Button calls $3.20, BB folds.River: ($11.10) 4h.gif(2 players)Hero bets $7, Button calls $7.Final Pot: $25.10Results in white below: Hero has Ah As (two pair, aces and eights). Button doesn't show. Outcome: Hero wins $25.10.

Ship the 8 buyin day. Almost made it to 10. Gave it until 3K hands to get there and ended up dropping a bit. LOL. Still my biggest cash day ever. SP32-20080529-013032.jpg

Ship the 8 buyin day. Almost made it to 10. Gave it until 3K hands to get there and ended up dropping a bit. LOL. Still my biggest cash day ever. SP32-20080529-013032.jpg
vn man, keep up the good work, I'm glad to see you being successful, I know how much time and effort you put into your game.Teach me?I'm getting close to the bankroll level I want to be at to move to 25nl. How is the play so far in comparison?

I obv can only win when I run good. Sigh. At least my green and blue lines are almost identical. That makes me proud.ev529nighttimevm7.jpgEnd May on an upswing that carries into June and gets me back on track one time?!