New Challenge (old Challenge)

Beat: I found two houses that I really liked this weekend. The one I decided I liked more was only listed a week, but apparently got an offer on day 1 and is almost completely out of reach.Brag: The other house I liked almost as much has been on the market for 6 months (price reduced from 240k to 170k) so I should be able to get that one hopefully.Variance: I hate my realtor and if I don't buy either of these houses with her, I'm going to go out and find a new agent.

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

yeh i used to just buy 10$ sunglasses and lose them in 1-2 weeks... I finally bought a decent pair and I definitely keep track of them much better. Had em for 2 months now.
Ditto.My problem is that I'm a clutz and I tend to scratch them up by running into walls when they are on my face.Don't ask.Multiple times.Mark
Ditto.My problem is that I'm a clutz and I tend to scratch them up by running into walls when they are on my face.Don't ask.Multiple times.Mark
I buy expensive sunglasses and still lose/break them like once every 3 months.

Dear A__theKevlar__2,Thank you for your continued play on Full Tilt Poker. As a token of appreciation for your patience during our recent Bank Transfer delays, we have credited your Full Tilt bonus account with $500.

Dear A__theKevlar__2,Thank you for your continued play on Full Tilt Poker. As a token of appreciation for your patience during our recent Bank Transfer delays, we have credited your Full Tilt bonus account with $500.
What do you have to do to clear the bonus? Does it come in $20 increments like mine did a while ago?
What do you have to do to clear the bonus? Does it come in $20 increments like mine did a while ago?
I assume so. They normall do. I got the same thing too btw.Also, it tilts me to no end how bad full ring players are. I decided to play another hour while the happy hour was on. gg monkeys:Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $5/$108 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $641.65UTG+1: $230MP1: $2448.50MP2: $344.25CO: $1145Button: $447SB: $1321NoSup4U: $1010Pre-flop: (8 players) NoSup4U is BB with :5c:4h4 folds, CO raises to $35, 2 folds, NoSup4U raises to $125, CO calls.Flop: :D:club::D ($255, 2 players)NoSup4U bets $180, CO raises to $360, NoSup4U raises all-in $885, CO calls.Turn: :ts ($2025, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $2025)River: :D ($2025, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $2025)Results:Final pot: $2025CO showed 9h ThNoSup4U showed Kh Ks----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $5/$109 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $2910UTG+1: $1294.25MP1: $2082MP2: $532MP3: $854.75CO: $3592.75Button: $756.95SB: $980NoSup4U: $1000Pre-flop: (9 players) NoSup4U is BB with :qh:D2 folds, MP1 raises to $35, MP2 calls, 4 folds, NoSup4U calls.Flop: :qh:D:icon_clap: ($110, 3 players)NoSup4U checks, MP1 checks, MP2 bets $70, NoSup4U raises to $220, MP1 folds, MP2 calls.Turn: :icon_clap: ($550, 2 players)NoSup4U bets $280, MP2 calls all-in $277.Uncalled bets: $3 returned to NoSup4U. River: :3h ($1104, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $1104)Results:Final pot: $1104NoSup4U showed Ac KhMP2 showed 7c AdUp $3200 today.Mark
looooooooooooooolso last night i ft'd a couple donkaments finally... so ill be playing a few more of those. (7th in the 32k and 3rd in the 3r.. both on tilt)here's todays session at 25nl.LOL SWONGS.may2725nlcv3.pngfavorite hand:http://www.pokerhand.org/?2673420i was almost positive he had air so i figured i'd let him hang himself... too bad he hit :club:

About two weeks ago I went to my girlfriends cousins wedding down in San Diego. There was roughly 200 people there, and every single on of them besides myself and a 5 year girl I found, were wearing sunglasses. It blew mind mind, young people, old people, groommen/bridesmaids. Interesting culture they got going on down there.

Now that's funny.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver) ($25)MP ($24.75)Button ($29.30)SB ($34.30)BB ($32.25)Preflop: is with , . Flop: ($0.35) 8diamond.gif, 3diamond.gif, Adiamond.gif(5 players)Turn: ($0.35) Kdiamond.gif(5 players)River: ($0.35) 6diamond.gif(5 players)Final Pot: $0.35Results in white below: SB has Kh Ks (flush, ace high). BB has Ah As (flush, ace high). doesn't show. MP doesn't show. Button doesn't show. Outcome:

About two weeks ago I went to my girlfriends cousins wedding down in San Diego. There was roughly 200 people there, and every single on of them besides myself and a 5 year girl I found, were wearing sunglasses. It blew mind mind, young people, old people, groommen/bridesmaids. Interesting culture they got going on down there.
Did you get her number?
trying 1-2 NL at cake. Please god don't let me tilt
Thats Louis Vuitton bitch! I think...Hennesey, I drink..I'm gone!I did it for the Glory.glgl Mark
SoCal=Cool Capital of the World ldo

OMG LOOK AT THESE SWINGS AT 200 NL12nl.jpgWell...swingy for 50 NL at least

I leave tomorrow morning for San Diego.. soo excited. I'll be there for two days before driving to Vegas on Friday. I'll have to exchange cell numbers with a couple of you guys so we can meet up

So I recently got PT3 and have a decent database going and was wondering if anybody could help me with the types of queries to run or filters to use to find some leaks(or examples of commons leaks to look for). I am pretty much a PT newb, so pretty much any help is appreciated.
Anybody?
I don't have PT3 :(Or more correctly, have it, but don't use it.Mark
I also have all my hands loaded into PT2 so I can use PokerEV and the like. I just really have no idea where to look for leaks. SIGHHH
I also have all my hands loaded into PT2 so I can use PokerEV and the like. I just really have no idea where to look for leaks. SIGHHH
I like to start with filtering for calling preflop, see what it comes up with, and then drill down from there. Also, look at all hands you called on the river, then filter for each type of made hand. Should tell you a lot. I'm sure there's a lot more, but that's a start. I always look at these because they seem to be my biggest leaks.

ty all for the sunglass suggestions, there are def some solid picks in there.I like the Fendi's that Mark posted a lot, only it is possible they are too fashionable for me, causing me to look like a homosexual european minus the fauhawk (sp?)....not that there's anything wrong with that. Also really liked vtlaxer's. Can you get polarized lenses in those?