New Challenge (old Challenge)

I'm so ****ing pissed at my realtor.I tell her the houses I want to look at and all she has to do is tell me what time works for her (based on the range of my availability) and then we'll head out.We're supposed to go out in under 3 hours and she just now emails me and tells me it'll have to wait til tomorrow. WTF?!?! YOU CHOSE THE ****ING TIME TODAY!!
Move into the Bellagio, imo.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Just found out that the people making PT3 aren't the same people that made PT2.PAHUD bought the PT name, so effectively "PokerTracker3" is another name for "PAHUD Tracker 1".Did anyone know about this?

Umm, what the **** do I do here? Villain is ptownballer, solid 1/2 reg.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$26 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with A :club: J :ts UTG folds, Hero raises to $7, CO calls, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls.Flop: T :4h J :D A :D ($28, 4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $20, CO calls, SB calls, BB raises to $120, Hero ????

Umm, what the **** do I do here? Villain is ptownballer, solid 1/2 reg.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$26 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with A :club: J :ts UTG folds, Hero raises to $7, CO calls, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls.Flop: T :4h J :D A :D ($28, 4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $20, CO calls, SB calls, BB raises to $120, Hero ????
shoveskies unless he's very tight and won't play a fd like this
Stacks?I think I'll dust off one buyin here, but I think if I'm >125bb deep I probably fold.
Just found out that the people making PT3 aren't the same people that made PT2.PAHUD bought the PT name, so effectively "PokerTracker3" is another name for "PAHUD Tracker 1".Did anyone know about this?
Interesting, I thought it was the other way.
I think it's probably gotta be a shovel. There are too many combo draws and weaker hands that he might do this with and we're really only afraid of KQ here and sometimes TT.
My bad, I thought stacks were in there.I think he has like $450 total, I have all covered.
Oh. Deep. Gross. Still shovel?
I'm so ****ing pissed at my realtor.I tell her the houses I want to look at and all she has to do is tell me what time works for her (based on the range of my availability) and then we'll head out.We're supposed to go out in under 3 hours and she just now emails me and tells me it'll have to wait til tomorrow. WTF?!?! YOU CHOSE THE ****ING TIME TODAY!!
Just remember that realtors are out to serve only one person and it's not you.
It better be about serving me becuase I will go find someone else and she won't get paid. All she has to do is let me into the houses I wanna look at and then fill out some forms if I wanna buy one. If she can't be professional about those few things, then I will certainly find someone who will be.
It better be about serving me becuase I will go find someone else and she won't get paid. All she has to do is let me into the houses I wanna look at and then fill out some forms if I wanna buy one. If she can't be professional about those few things, then I will certainly find someone who will be.
Hey Acid, I just bought a house about 2 months ago myself, and I definately wouldnt be dealing with anyone I didn't feel comfortable with, or felt that I wasn't their top priority. This was the advice I took from some friends, and would definately pass it on. This includes Mortgage people, Realtors, and the Lawyer you choose. Everyone needs to work together, and its a big step with alot of money, you dont want someones half effort going into it. Good luck!
i believe they collaborated and made the best product they could using both their knowledge. there was a thread on 2p2 a while ago where they were asking what people wanted in pokertracker 3.

I'd fold it Zimmer. Text results appended to pokerstove.txt 22,770 games 0.005 secs 4,554,000 games/secBoard: Ah Jh TcDead: equity win tie pots won pots tied Hand 0: 29.203% 28.75% 00.45% 6546 103.50 { AdJd }Hand 1: 70.797% 70.34% 00.45% 16017 103.50 { KQs, KhTh, Kh9h, QhTh, Qh9h, Th9h, Th8h, 8h7h, KQo }If he can have TT some of the time it's even worseedit: oops and 8h7h is supposed to be 8h9h which makes it worse too

I'd fold it Zimmer. Text results appended to pokerstove.txt 22,770 games 0.005 secs 4,554,000 games/secBoard: Ah Jh TcDead: equity win tie pots won pots tied Hand 0: 29.203% 28.75% 00.45% 6546 103.50 { AdJd }Hand 1: 70.797% 70.34% 00.45% 16017 103.50 { KQs, KhTh, Kh9h, QhTh, Qh9h, Th9h, Th8h, 8h7h, KQo }If he can have TT some of the time it's even worseedit: oops and 8h7h is supposed to be 8h9h which makes it worse too
What's he doing with JT or AT?
What's he doing with JT or AT?
I would assume he's leading out or c/c'ing...we can possibly add AJ to his range some % of the time though. I don't think a solid reg is gonna go crazy with 2 pair on this board over 200bb deep
I would assume he's leading out or c/c'ing...we can possibly add AJ to his range some % of the time though. I don't think a solid reg is gonna go crazy with 2 pair on this board over 200bb deep
I mean, with the range that you stoved, it's such a trivial fold becuase you're basically saying that he won't show up with either of the two hands that we actually dominate and we're either crushed or flipping.

well I do think it's a trivial fold :icon_biggrin:I mean even if you want to add in every ATo and AJo and still keep TT out of his range which I think is a huge stretch and being very optimistic it's still a foldText results appended to pokerstove.txt 27,720 games 0.005 secs 5,544,000 games/secBoard: Ah Jh TcDead: equity win tie pots won pots tied Hand 0: 38.966% 34.79% 04.18% 9643 1158.50 { AdJd }Hand 1: 61.034% 56.85% 04.18% 15760 1158.50 { KQs, KhTh, QhTh, Qh9h, Th9h, 9h8h, AJo-ATo, KQo }I really think it's very unlikely that he is going to c/r AT here and def. not JT...there's just no way to continue with this hand

I mean, with the range that you stoved, it's such a trivial fold becuase you're basically saying that he won't show up with either of the two hands that we actually dominate and we're either crushed or flipping.
If you shove he is folding JT, and he may fold AT too, so we can't count on full value from those. It does change it a little more in favour of shoving, but not enough imo.
Ok, I'll come and stick up for my profession...Yes, some of us are uneducated, untrained slimeballs, but there are more good agents than bad, imo. I pride myself on taking care of my clients almost to a fault, and it is my job in being a counselor even if it costs me $$ (case in point - one client wanted to buy more expensive house that he couldn't really afford in an area that was losing value. I made sure that he bought a house more in his appropriate price range, even tho it cost me roughly 4k in commission.) I want to build relationships for life, so I treat all my clients like they are buying multi-million $$ homes.Agreed, not all Realtors are like this, and that is why you need to interview multiple ones before purchasing or selling a house, to weed out the bad ones./rant :club: