• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

thx...yea, i wanted to puke...i was also yelling at my computer for about 20 minutes while i kept calling back at her to answer...that was seriously the most f'd up 30 minutes of my life. heh. i prayed a lot.and hearing her voice was so insane...i cried, hard.anyways, i needed to vent this out...heh, gonna call her parents now...this should be fun- Jordan

I just had the scariest moment of my life...god i wanted to die.i was on the phone w/ keturah and she got jumped while i was talking to her. sometimes the phone line "drops" and i know the connection is just bad, but I could tell this was different, cuz i heard something and I could tell the phone dropped...anyways, it took like 15 minutes after, but she called me from her friends place and told me that someone hit her in the head from behind and took her phone and that was it.i'm like, in disbelief...that that is all that happened. it's like a miracle...and yea...i was seriously losing my mind wondering what happened...cuz I KNEW something had happened and that was probably the worst feeling I've ever had in my life.anyways...2 more weeks and i'm there.- Jordan
That is super scary, glad to hear she is ok though. I'll make sure to keep you guys in my prayers.
jesus jordan im sorry man, the fact that all this shit happens to you is pretty lame imo. you're like so nice and im such a dick it's not really fair.
:club: !
I just had the scariest moment of my life...god i wanted to die.i was on the phone w/ keturah and she got jumped while i was talking to her. sometimes the phone line "drops" and i know the connection is just bad, but I could tell this was different, cuz i heard something and I could tell the phone dropped...anyways, it took like 15 minutes after, but she called me from her friends place and told me that someone hit her in the head from behind and took her phone and that was it.i'm like, in disbelief...that that is all that happened. it's like a miracle...and yea...i was seriously losing my mind wondering what happened...cuz I KNEW something had happened and that was probably the worst feeling I've ever had in my life.anyways...2 more weeks and i'm there.- Jordan
Ugh Jordan, I'm sorry. Thank God she's ok. I couldn't imagine how it would feel to know something was up thousands of miles away and just have to sit and wait.Mark
I need to put money on Pistons to win Celtics-Pistons series to slightly hedge my 90 to 1 Celtics to win it all bet. Guessing it will be about even money. Looking to put around 400. PM me if interested.
Celtics are -130 on Bodog. I am willing to give even money. I don't have any money on Bodog to be able to bet on the Pistons myself.

So since we're all in the praying mode, I have some weirdness going on at home that is freaking me out.So most of you know, I have a 5 1/2 year old daughter Kaelyn. She's super sweet and nice. (like, even just outside of saying that as her dad, she just has the sweetest, soft spoken, happy personality) Anyway, last Monday Shannon left at night to work at the hospital overnight. Kae is in bed and all of a sudden she wakes up and starts screaming 'Mommy mommy mommy' just rapid fire like. And she wakes up a night sometimes really disoriented when she needs to go to the bathroom, but this was different. And it was kind of stormy that night and RIGHT as she started screaming, the power goes out at our house. Like, exact same instant.So I go in there and she's just shaking and all upset sitting in her bed. So I take her in the bathroom thinking this is just an exaggerated episode where she isn't waking up from her sleep all the way like happens sometimes. But she starts pacing around in the bathroom saying 'Make it stop' and hitting her eyes with the palms of her hands. It was SUPER freaky. So anyway, I held her for about 10 mins, lit some candles and she sat with me on the couch till the power came back on and then went to be ok.Then a couple nights later she wakes up the same way and is plugging her ears over and over.Then last night I guess she woke up and told Shannon to 'talk to them'.And we don't watch scary movies or anything like that. Kaelyn won't even stay in the room when someone on Clifford (the cartoon) gets in trouble, because Kae hates seeing conflict of any kind. So I'm kinda freaked out. We're Christians and believe in angels and demons etc etc. so its very spooky. Its crazy having kids and having random stuff like this come up. So anyway, thats my story. Weird huh?MarkEdit: Outside of those 3 quick episodes, she's totally normal and stuff. Maybe I just shouldn't let her sleep? heh.

sheesh, jordan and mark. crazy day for you folks. jordan, i can't believe they just wanted her phone because i feel like everyone in africa has a cell phone (from my travels in 2 countries). mark, that is scary. best wishes to you and your family.

sheesh, jordan and mark. crazy day for you folks. jordan, i can't believe they just wanted her phone because i feel like everyone in africa has a cell phone (from my travels in 2 countries). mark, that is scary. best wishes to you and your family.
she saw who jumped her...she said he was 'on his phone', so she looked away, and then boom...headshot basically...i don't know...just messed up...she has friends there and they usually walk her home from classes and tonight cuz we were talking they weren't...so yea, won't be doing that again...and we both know better...it's just been so long she been there and i'm almost there...just got comfortable i guess...need to be more vigilant...or always have you guard up...idk...sigh. i'm just really thankful nothing worse happened...mark,i dont really know what to make of that but that does sound pretty strange...but i'm not sure if it's abnormal...have u talked to anyone else about it...like others that have kids...or some sort of doctor/psychiatrist-psychologist type children dudes?- Jordan
So since we're all in the praying mode, I have some weirdness going on at home that is freaking me out.So most of you know, I have a 5 1/2 year old daughter Kaelyn. She's super sweet and nice. (like, even just outside of saying that as her dad, she just has the sweetest, soft spoken, happy personality) Anyway, last Monday Shannon left at night to work at the hospital overnight. Kae is in bed and all of a sudden she wakes up and starts screaming 'Mommy mommy mommy' just rapid fire like. And she wakes up a night sometimes really disoriented when she needs to go to the bathroom, but this was different. And it was kind of stormy that night and RIGHT as she started screaming, the power goes out at our house. Like, exact same instant.So I go in there and she's just shaking and all upset sitting in her bed. So I take her in the bathroom thinking this is just an exaggerated episode where she isn't waking up from her sleep all the way like happens sometimes. But she starts pacing around in the bathroom saying 'Make it stop' and hitting her eyes with the palms of her hands. It was SUPER freaky. So anyway, I held her for about 10 mins, lit some candles and she sat with me on the couch till the power came back on and then went to be ok.Then a couple nights later she wakes up the same way and is plugging her ears over and over.Then last night I guess she woke up and told Shannon to 'talk to them'.And we don't watch scary movies or anything like that. Kaelyn won't even stay in the room when someone on Clifford (the cartoon) gets in trouble, because Kae hates seeing conflict of any kind. So I'm kinda freaked out. We're Christians and believe in angels and demons etc etc. so its very spooky. Its crazy having kids and having random stuff like this come up. So anyway, thats my story. Weird huh?Mark
http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/Sorta seriously. :)Though I might first try to talk to her more about it, especially if it happens again.
So since we're all in the praying mode, I have some weirdness going on at home that is freaking me out.So most of you know, I have a 5 1/2 year old daughter Kaelyn. She's super sweet and nice. (like, even just outside of saying that as her dad, she just has the sweetest, soft spoken, happy personality) Anyway, last Monday Shannon left at night to work at the hospital overnight. Kae is in bed and all of a sudden she wakes up and starts screaming 'Mommy mommy mommy' just rapid fire like. And she wakes up a night sometimes really disoriented when she needs to go to the bathroom, but this was different. And it was kind of stormy that night and RIGHT as she started screaming, the power goes out at our house. Like, exact same instant.So I go in there and she's just shaking and all upset sitting in her bed. So I take her in the bathroom thinking this is just an exaggerated episode where she isn't waking up from her sleep all the way like happens sometimes. But she starts pacing around in the bathroom saying 'Make it stop' and hitting her eyes with the palms of her hands. It was SUPER freaky. So anyway, I held her for about 10 mins, lit some candles and she sat with me on the couch till the power came back on and then went to be ok.Then a couple nights later she wakes up the same way and is plugging her ears over and over.Then last night I guess she woke up and told Shannon to 'talk to them'.And we don't watch scary movies or anything like that. Kaelyn won't even stay in the room when someone on Clifford (the cartoon) gets in trouble, because Kae hates seeing conflict of any kind. So I'm kinda freaked out. We're Christians and believe in angels and demons etc etc. so its very spooky. Its crazy having kids and having random stuff like this come up. So anyway, thats my story. Weird huh?MarkEdit: Outside of those 3 quick episodes, she's totally normal and stuff. Maybe I just shouldn't let her sleep? heh.
wtftake your daughter to a doctor immediately, catscan etc immed
mark,i dont really know what to make of that but that does sound pretty strange...but i'm not sure if it's abnormal...have u talked to anyone else about it...like others that have kids...or some sort of doctor/psychiatrist-psychologist type children dudes?- Jordan
http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/Sorta seriously. :)Though I might first try to talk to her more about it, especially if it happens again.
We haven't talked to anyone about it because its just been this last week, and kids do random things so it hasn't been too big a deal. But since it happened again last night its kind of moved to the top of our radar screen.Mark
We haven't talked to anyone about it because its just been this last week, and kids do random things so it hasn't been too big a deal. But since it happened again last night its kind of moved to the top of our radar screen.Mark
For the record, I don't believe in Angels/Demons, but I am on the believing side of ghosts. (Though not 100% obv... but enough.)Clearly it's a quick jump to that kinda conclusion though, but who knows.
Maybe she has night terrors?Edit: They're not very uncommon.
Celtics are -130 on Bodog. I am willing to give even money. I don't have any money on Bodog to be able to bet on the Pistons myself.
If you need to book this I can get it done, pm me if you want

You definitely have to try and understand things from the kid's point of view. Sunday night there was a show on TV (we weren't really watching it, it was just on) that said something about a prophecy that the world was going to end in 2012. My wife an I were not in room at the time but my 9 year old was. He absolutely freaked out. He curled up in a chair, covered up completely with a blanket, and was crying so hard he was practically screaming. You can imagine our concern. He wouldn't tell us what was wrong other than to just point at the TV. Of course we had no idea what that meant and he'd turned the TV off. He finally whispered in my wife's ear what had happened and we explained it was just a TV show, etc. You just never know how they will interpret something that you wouldn't think twice about.

same thing has happened to my ex gf. happened a couple times when we were dating, was unbelievably scary, her fan in her room broke out of nowhere while it was happening once. id recommend praying a lot and possibly seeing your pastor to talk about it, and look for some resources on it.