New Challenge (old Challenge)

Sorry...didn't mean that. I meant the deluge of FCP HOF'ers all in here at once.Here's to some rungood to help you right the ship!
I honestly don't know why I quoted your post, it had nothing to do with it :club:
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

wtf.jpg
QFT
DkR-Q6VoCx_2e4ZCohQ5.jpgThis is his graph vs me the last 2 sessions. Just blows my mind.Finished down $4400 today.Really waiting for something to change from the last 3 or 4 weeks or whatever.

This shit tilts me about 3498234x more than a bad beat doesFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (BB) ($643)SB ($207.50)Preflop: Hero is BB with Qheart.gif, Aheart.gifSB bets $6, Hero raises to $22, SB raises to $66, Hero raises to $643 (All-In), SB calls $141.50 (All-In)Flop: ($415) 10heart.gif, 8spade.gif, 4club.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Turn: ($415) 4spade.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($415) 5spade.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $415 | Rake: $0.50Results:SB had 8diamond.gif, 6diamond.gif (two pair, eights and fours).Hero had Qheart.gif, Aheart.gif (one pair, fours).Outcome: SB won $414.50

picccccccccs!!!!
hey bagels your alive lolhi

then, different table/villainPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($200)Hero (SB) ($421.50)Preflop: Hero is SB with Qspade.gif, Aheart.gifHero bets $6, BB raises to $20, Hero raises to $52, BB raises to $200 (All-In), Hero calls $148Flop: ($400) 5diamond.gif, 8diamond.gif, 2heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($400) Kspade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($400) 8heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $400 | Rake: $0.50Results:Hero had Qspade.gif, Aheart.gif (one pair, eights).BB had 5spade.gif, 3spade.gif (two pair, eights and fives).Outcome: BB won $399.50