• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

good timing, i'm heading to work soon where i won't have a comp. preemptive thanks to vb for doing all the work for the upgrade.

you have been rendered powerless
hahahahah this made me laugh super hard :)VB gets about another hour before I start sending him death threats.Mark
feral_cow_icon.gifMilked from the teat of a feral cowCereus No Limit Hold'em $0.25/$0.50 - 6 playersButton: $130.99 (Hero)SB: $132.60 BB: $41.85 UTG: $50.00 UTG+1: $50.05 CO: $51.60 Preflop: ($0.75) Hero is Button with 9h.gif9d.gif (6 players)3 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, SB folds, BB raises to $5, Hero calls $3.50Flop: ($10.25) Th.gif7s.gif6h.gif (2 players)BB bets $5, Hero raises to $57.50, BB calls $31.85 and is all-inTurn: ($104.60) Ks.gif (2 players)River: ($104.60) 3d.gif (2 players)BB showed Kh.gifAs.gif, One pair, kings Hero showed 9h.gif9d.gif, One pair, nines BB won $80.45(Rake: $3)
Why not just get it in AIPF instead?
VB gets about another hour before I start sending him bad beatsMark
FYP. This would actually be worse:)
feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow PokerCereus No Limit Hold'em $0.25/$0.50 - 4 playersSB: $56.48 BB: $72.90 (Hero)UTG: $51.55 undefined: $57.40 Preflop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with As.gifKh.gif (4 players)2 folds, SB calls $0.25, Hero raises to $2, SB calls $1.50Flop: ($4.00) 4d.gif2c.gifKd.gif (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $3.50, SB calls $3.50Turn: ($11.00) 5c.gif (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $8, SB raises to $16, Hero raises to $59, SB calls $34.98 and is all-inRiver: ($120.98) 3s.gif (2 players)Hero showed As.gifKh.gif, Straight, ace to five SB showed 5d.gif5s.gif, Three of a kind, fives Hero won $110.46(Rake: $2)
Turn a standard fold? And by standard, I say to myself "Jesus Christ, I guess I have to fold, I am probably 0/891 in my life when I get check/minraised on seemingly safe turns. Oh well" followed by me shoving.
It's been a long time....
since I left you, without a dope beat to step to…
I hope HERETOOPLAY gets hit by a ****ing bus.
I read this name differently.
Live feed of Laak's world record attempt at the Bellagio:http://acejones.com/unabomber-poker.htm10/20nl obv. Someone just said he's stuck about $7K at the moment even though he has a mountain of chips. (bought in for $100K)Mark
I just listened to Laak's interview on the 2+2 pokercast from earlier this year. Hilarious.

Matt (7:56:23 AM): i hope nobody sits with me:-P Mark (7:56:36 AM): lol why?Matt (7:56:42 AM): i only got a couple of hours45 minutes later:8fuLqBq1vtvUUb9perpj.jpgSo ****ing tilted.

So ****ing tilted.
*hug*It's National Donut Day today. Free donut with the purchase of coffee at Dunkin and I think Krispy Kreme.Mark
*hug*It's National Donut Day today. Free donut with the purchase of coffee at Dunkin and I think Krispy Kreme.Mark
Wait, what?!
Wait, what?!
I didn't have a monster graph to post this morning, so Matt gets donuts instead :)Mark
I don't get much more upset at poker than I am currently.
Sorry...didn't mean that. I meant the deluge of FCP HOF'ers all in here at once.Here's to some rungood to help you right the ship!