New Challenge (old Challenge)

Great effort from great motives is the best definition of a happy life. William Ellery Channing

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Great effort from great motives is the best definition of a happy life. William Ellery Channing

Love it. Very well centered.Mark
BOY DID I TEACH HIM A LESSON.Also hidden brag about my roll 10.5 months ago
wow, that's downright inspirational. Well done!
can anyone do a tradeI need 1500 starsIll give 1550 on FTP PM me if you can helpThanks
4bb is a much better place to post this
true... but there are two many ballers over there that wont take a free 50.
Just saw this, PM me your info and I'll make it happen.Mark
When playing live, what is a reasonable number of hands to play an hour, on average? Cash, or tournaments...
Automatic shufflers and good dealers make a noticeable difference. Additionally, Limit usually has fewer hands compared to NL. All that said, I think 30 is a reasonable approximation...though anything from 20-40 probably is within the realm of likelihood.
Automatic shufflers and good dealers make a noticeable difference. Additionally, Limit usually has fewer hands compared to NL. All that said, I think 30 is a reasonable approximation...though anything from 20-40 probably is within the realm of likelihood.
Yeah, NL was what I was referring to; thanks.When I play HORSE live, it's so profitable that the slowness is counteracted.

Today was dumb even though I made 300 dollars.edit: so dumb asdfasdfasdfasdfasfw2342332

was the guy a donk that u got it in so deep with jj with ? ul main event was pullin for you :club:
Complex spot but I shouldn't have put myself in the situation.

I've posted a lot of pics on my facebook from the last yr. 4bb home game at the pool house was just posted. :club:

I played 2 full days in the Caesars $1k deepstack event. Out in 60th for $2,120 1st was $150k Sigh :club: I chipped up from 86k to 440k on the bubble and then ran into obv AA a few times. I'm really proud of how I played the tourney today I put myself in pos to make a deep run and win when most players couldn't have in my spot.