New Challenge (old Challenge)

http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/972): like if someone ****ed a dictionary but instead of having a penis, it was just one of those leap frog educational toys (214): I hope to god you are high402): I failed the drunk obstacle course of trying to find my bed... consolation prize... a sore ankle and "disappointed' parents.(401): Blackout barefoot maybe pregnant (978): Good decisions.... (401): Just got blue box Mac and cheese things are looking up (802): i can juggle bunnies (1-802): cool (802): on fire
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

(403): you know whats awesome about this morning. A suprise visit from my dad at 7:30 am. There was a pair of heels on the lawn and a girl sleeping in just her underwear on the floor of my living room. He either thinks im a champion or a total **** up. I'm thinking **** up but im hoping champion.

http://www.fmylife.com/Today, I was coaching a little league soccer game. I was telling one of my players to go cover another kid. I said "go cover the little yellow kid!" because he happened to be wearing a yellow shirt. He also happened to be Asian. I then got death stares from his family members. FMLToday, I had a very intense sexual dream that made me come and left me panting when I woke up. It was the best orgasm I'd ever had. The trouble was, it wasn't about a hot girl, or anything sexy. It was about bacon. FMLToday, I woke up to a hand rubbing my very erect penis, and a woman's peppermint breath in my ear. "Mom?" I called out instinctively, recalling how she always smells like peppermint. The hand stopped rubbing, and I turned to face my very disgusted looking girlfriend of three years. FMLToday, I decided to try the new agent cool blue mouthwash that turns plaque blue so you know where to brush to look nice for my date. I couldn't get all the blue. FMLToday, I found out that my writing teacher entered in one of my paper grades wrong. After many emails, she said she can't change my grade unless I fax her the original. I need that grade fixed so I can keep my scholarship. I can’t find the paper anywhere. That one paper could cost me $30,000. FMLToday, I was selected to give my speech to the entire school. I was later told it had to be censored because it was inappropriate, even though I was just trying to make a point. My speech was on political correctness. My speech on political correctness was censored for political reasons. FMLToday, my 5 year old daughter thought it would be funny to wake me up by tickleing my toes. I guess one of my reflexes acted out because I kicked her right in the face. FMLToday, I was shopping at a supermarket. As I was about to pay for my items, I noticed the cashier was very cute. Trying to be nice, I smiled. She smiled back and said "Hello, how are you?" Instead of saying 'I'm good' or "I'm okay", I said "I'm gay". FML
(403): you know whats awesome about this morning. A suprise visit from my dad at 7:30 am. There was a pair of heels on the lawn and a girl sleeping in just her underwear on the floor of my living room. He either thinks im a champion or a total **** up. I'm thinking **** up but im hoping champion.
So were you actually a champion or a **** up?
Fluff, sorry but it really tilts me how you cross-post like 10 posts a day :4h
Charter members can cross post! :club: It's our only privilege. :ts
New Challenge: Someone getting a post on fmylife that's poker related. Bonus points if it actually happened. Gogogo!
Cool!Mark

Hey, Didn't want to make a thread, just wanted to post this hand and get some idea from the challenge guys regarding these situations vs unknowns...Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 1+0.25 Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (8 handed) - Full-Tilt Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.comMP2 (t3545)CO (t250)Button (t1250)SB (t1410)BB (t1455)UTG (t1680)Hero (UTG+1) (t1975)MP1 (t1935)Hero's M: 26.33Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with 8club.gif, 8spade.gif1 fold, Hero bets t150, 1 fold, MP2 calls t150, 4 foldsFlop: (t375) 9heart.gif, 10club.gif, Jclub.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP2 bets t50, Hero calls t50Turn: (t475) Qdiamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP2 bets t50, Hero calls t50River: (t575) Aspade.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP2 bets t50, Hero calls t50Total pot: t675Obv, I played super passively, but I figured vs and unknown Kx is within the range... so I hated my position and having the idiot end...Should I raise turn and fold to a push? These situations are strange...

A few hands later... I HATE middle pairs oop... should I just be limping? CO is same villain.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 1+0.25 Tournament, 40/80 Blinds (7 handed) - Full-Tilt Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.comCO (t3860)SB (t1120)BB (t1085)UTG (t1380)UTG+1 (t1270)Hero (MP1) (t2140)MP2 (t2645)Hero's M: 17.83Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 7spade.gif, 7diamond.gif2 folds, Hero bets t240, 1 fold, CO calls t240, 1 fold, BB calls t160Flop: (t760) 10heart.gif, 6heart.gif, 2diamond.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero checks, CO checksTurn: (t760) 10club.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero checks, CO checksRiver: (t760) 10spade.gif(3 players)BB bets t160, Hero calls t160, CO raises to t320, 1 fold, Hero calls t160Total pot: t1560

You should have to give a stake each time you give a very short response just to be the last post.....
Maybe!Mark
Hey, Didn't want to make a thread, just wanted to post this hand and get some idea from the challenge guys regarding these situations vs unknowns...Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 1+0.25 Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (8 handed) - Full-Tilt Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.comMP2 (t3545)CO (t250)Button (t1250)SB (t1410)BB (t1455)UTG (t1680)Hero (UTG+1) (t1975)MP1 (t1935)Hero's M: 26.33Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with 8club.gif, 8spade.gif1 fold, Hero bets t150, 1 fold, MP2 calls t150, 4 foldsFlop: (t375) 9heart.gif, 10club.gif, Jclub.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP2 bets t50, Hero calls t50Turn: (t475) Qdiamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP2 bets t50, Hero calls t50River: (t575) Aspade.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP2 bets t50, Hero calls t50Total pot: t675Obv, I played super passively, but I figured vs and unknown Kx is within the range... so I hated my position and having the idiot end...Should I raise turn and fold to a push? These situations are strange...
Other than maybe on the flop vs some villains, I'm never raising anywhere here. Maybe min raising river sometimes if I know villain well enough that he'll pay me off with two pair and never bluff shove on me.Mark
A few hands later... I HATE middle pairs oop... should I just be limping? CO is same villain.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 1+0.25 Tournament, 40/80 Blinds (7 handed) - Full-Tilt Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.comCO (t3860)SB (t1120)BB (t1085)UTG (t1380)UTG+1 (t1270)Hero (MP1) (t2140)MP2 (t2645)Hero's M: 17.83Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 7spade.gif, 7diamond.gif2 folds, Hero bets t240, 1 fold, CO calls t240, 1 fold, BB calls t160Flop: (t760) 10heart.gif, 6heart.gif, 2diamond.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero checks, CO checksTurn: (t760) 10club.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero checks, CO checksRiver: (t760) 10spade.gif(3 players)BB bets t160, Hero calls t160, CO raises to t320, 1 fold, Hero calls t160Total pot: t1560
I would bet the turn for sure and sometimes the flop depending on villain. As played I raise the BB on the river because your hand is best here always. Min raise by other guy is sick and he has a T here always but I call cause people are donks and theoretically we have the nuts here.Mark
Other than maybe on the flop vs some villains, I'm never raising anywhere here. Maybe min raising river sometimes if I know villain well enough that he'll pay me off with two pair and never bluff shove on me.Mark
I would bet the turn for sure and sometimes the flop depending on villain. As played I raise the BB on the river because your hand is best here always. Min raise by other guy is sick and he has a T here always but I call cause people are donks and theoretically we have the nuts here.Mark
I agree.I have the last post

Exactly what this thread is for. I agree with both of Mark's posts.