• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

The boobs were a dead giveaway, but yeah, I turned my head to be sure.Definitely not her.
Google images says it is! The other pics were cute too though, I'm still a fan.Mark
Google images says it is! The other pics were cute too though, I'm still a fan.Mark
Maybe I should post that pic, except I'll rename it Mark-Swartz.jpg
Damn kids....
well, i could say that once i realized it wasn't in fact sarah chalke, i had to go again out of respect, but that'd be like me only posting this as part of some strange but awesome competition. one that the kids will almost always win!

A square with a horn makes you wish you weren't born, every time he playsWith a square in the act you can set music back, to the caveman daysoooooooh a rinky tinky tinky

A square with a horn makes you wish you weren't born, every time he playsWith a square in the act you can set music back, to the caveman daysoooooooh a rinky tinky tinky
This would be more suited in the LHE thread imo.Me saying this has just revealed that I recognised the song. If anyone asks I googled it and was informed that way.
This would be more suited in the LHE thread imo.Me saying this has just revealed that I recognised the song. If anyone asks I googled it and was informed that way.
Probably but we'd already been talking about rotoscoping and whatnot there. And this needed a bump. One day I'll overtake RDog and Marky for most posts in here.And that's nothing to be ashamed of :club:
Probably but we'd already been talking about rotoscoping and whatnot there. And this needed a bump. One day I'll overtake RDog and Marky for most posts in here.And that's nothing to be ashamed of :club:
I think geting more posts in here then mark will be next to impossible considering that he will forever be trying to get last. It saddens me that the only original musical I have seen in the last few years is High school musical.
It saddens me that the only original musical I have seen in the last few years is High school musical.
It saddens me you want to see musicals.
It saddens me you want to see musicals.
Musicals are great when done correctly. There is more to them then story mixed with song.
I saw Chicago in NYC. Does that count as a musical?Mark
Yeah, but it was first performed in 1975, so not exactly new. I have seen other musicals just yeah new ones seem really rare now days.
I think geting more posts in here then mark will be next to impossible considering that he will forever be trying to get last. It saddens me that the only original musical I have seen in the last few years is High school musical.
:ts
I saw Chicago in NYC. Does that count as a musical?Mark
Sure does. Cellophane, Mr. Cellophane.....<3
Musicals are great when done correctly. There is more to them then story mixed with song. Yeah, but it was first performed in 1975, so not exactly new. I have seen other musicals just yeah new ones seem really rare now days.
Bingo. I'm seeing Cabaret tomorrow night :club:

Back home in WI after being away for 3 weeks!

Dear Mark, since you have never seen an episode of Scrubs (the 2nd best show ever), I found a clip from it that I know you'll love!
haha. I actually watched an episode on TV yesterday. It was great.Mark

Type in www.justinfiltz.com or http://www.justinfiltz.com/ into your browserand see what happens...I think fulltiltpoker bought my domain name and they redirect you to fulltiltpoker.com