New Challenge (old Challenge)

When you think you've reached the end and look up you realize you haven't even started the journey.

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I'm playing the $5k Circuit Main Event today at Caesars. You get 25k in chips with a slow structure so it should be an interesting tourney. Jesse said last week he may play it too. There's a good chance I may stop in Scottsdale, AZ after I leave Vegas to visit my friend Brad who just moved there. How many Challenge Thread guys live in the area?:club:

There's a good chance I may stop in Scottsdale, AZ after I leave Vegas to visit my friend Brad who just moved there. How many Challenge Thread guys live in the area?:club:
I do :)Mark
Hey Mark, how much did you pay Fluff to plant a question in the CThread that you would be able to legitimately answer, thereby continuing your quest to claim the ultimate post in this thread? Dammit! I just did the exact same thing...Perhaps I should set my goal to have the penultimate post...
Hey Mark, how much did you pay Fluff to plant a question in the CThread that you would be able to legitimately answer, thereby continuing your quest to claim the ultimate post in this thread? Dammit! I just did the exact same thing...Perhaps I should set my goal to have the penultimate post...
I pay people with friendship obv ;)Mark
When did Phoenix cross the dixie line?
When did Phoenix cross the dixie line?
Between your two posts.
Do dahDo dah
Oh crap... I should have responded with:"ohhh! do dah dayyy!"

I was posting updates on the breaks on my fb page yesterday on day 1 about the tourney. It was a tough day for me but I ended strong finishing with 56.9k. There are 88 players left. Pokernews.com and pokerpages.com are both doing live updates. I am 37/88 in the chip count going into day 2. Here is a link to the chipcounts. http://www.pokerpages.com/tournament/result24205.htm :club:

I was posting updates on the breaks on my fb page yesterday on day 1 about the tourney. It was a tough day for me but I ended strong finishing with 56.9k. There are 88 players left. Pokernews.com and pokerpages.com are both doing live updates. I am 37/88 in the chip count going into day 2. Here is a link to the chipcounts. http://www.pokerpages.com/tournament/result24205.htm :club:
GL today Fluff