• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I won my second round match in the $1k hu Caesars wsop Circuit Event to get the Sweet 16. My third match to make the money is at 6pm P.S.T. :club:

I won my second round match in the $1k hu Caesars wsop Circuit Event to get the Sweet 16. My third match to make the money is at 6pm P.S.T. :club:
He seems to do that consistently, so that's probably one of the main reasons.

I am out in the Sweet 16 of the $1k hu Caesars wsop Circuit Event. I had 45 vs. A2 on a 543 flop.

One of my favorites. My wife recently saw it and wasn't much of a fan. She kept getting pissed at Marty acting oblivious. "You're in 1955...accept it and act like it!"
Pfft, then we wouldn't have a rockin' version of Johnny B Goode!
He's a cunt, and is too old to change. Why bother.
I don't know anything about the guy, I just hate I don't get in because I made one comment about him being holier than thou (which he is doing again, but I digress). I enjoyed following the progress of Nosup/mark, Jordan, zimmer, hoos, nutz and all the other people that posted their hand history's/charts.But oh well. I'm not an Rdog BFF.
Pfft, then we wouldn't have a rockin' version of Johnny B Goode!
and his 80's ending to the song! Weeeee!I'm playing the $2,500 VENETIAN DEEP STACK EXTRAVAGANZA II Main Event at 12pm. :club:
I don't know anything about the guy, I just hate I don't get in because I made one comment about him being holier than thou (which he is doing again, but I digress). I enjoyed following the progress of Nosup/mark, Jordan, zimmer, hoos, nutz and all the other people that posted their hand history's/charts.But oh well. I'm not an Rdog BFF.
Jesus Christ, let it go already
Jesus Christ, let it go already
quiet, bff. I was just responding to a post saying that I didn't have any personal ill will towards rdog yet he made it personal.
Don't think you can stop me :)Mark
You can't beat us all...
I know, but I only need to beat the last one, DUCY? :)Mark
So how are you all doing ? Are you all still having the same success as before the exodus ?GL final tabling the first $1500 tournament ! :club:
So how are you all doing ? Are you all still having the same success as before the exodus ?GL final tabling the first $1500 tournament ! :club:
yeah my year is going well so far. Haven't logged a ton of hands this year because we moved into a new house and I've spent a ton of time working around here instead of working on poker heh :)tyty, I'll definitely be playing that first $1500, and plan on final tabling of course :)Mark