• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I don't see how you're helping yourself here
Rdog has already decided to ignore my application and not let me in as Yoda, so who gives a crap :club:
Meh I didn't see any reason why you should not be allowed access but after all of this, you came across like a complete dick.
I don't see why - others already posted it; we established it's not a secret. And nobody can access it without getting their account approved.
I don't see why - others already posted it; we established it's not a secret. And nobody can access it without getting their account approved.
Yea posting the link here and claiming to lurk there is a real class act.
Yea posting the link here and claiming to lurk there is a real class act.
::shrug:: all I wanted to do was follow everybody's progress and participate in some strat. I enjoyed following everybody in this thread and thought it would be fun to do so in the new forum. But one time I laughed at Rdog when he got put in his place and suddenly I am not welcome. Kinda silly, no?
Meh I didn't see any reason why you should not be allowed access but after all of this, you came across like a complete dick.
Yoda, I don't have an opinion on you one way or the other. (outside of I'm a Star Wars geek so obv I'm a fan of your screen name). But this last post is a complete lie and you and everyone else knows it. You read the discussion in this very thread about how I posted the url and Rdog asked me to take it down, so you went and found out yourself and reposted it just to piss off Rdog because he won't let you in. To claim anything else is completely disingenuous. I'm not saying you shouldn't have posted it or should act a certain way or anything like that. I'm just saying, if you make statements like your post was all innocent, when anyone who has ever been in junior high knows it wasn't, then you're just reinforcing people's negative opinions of you, and creating some for people like me who didn't have an opinion.Mark
Yoda, I don't have an opinion on you one way or the other. (outside of I'm a Star Wars geek so obv I'm a fan of your screen name). But this last post is a complete lie and you and everyone else knows it. You read the discussion in this very thread about how I posted the url and Rdog asked me to take it down, so you went and found out yourself and reposted it just to piss off Rdog because he won't let you in. To claim anything else is completely disingenuous. I'm not saying you shouldn't have posted it or should act a certain way or anything like that. I'm just saying, if you make statements like your post was all innocent, when anyone who has ever been in junior high knows it wasn't, then you're just reinforcing people's negative opinions of you, and creating some for people like me who didn't have an opinion.Mark
That's fair. I'm not claiming total innocence :club: Obviously i'm a bit bitter...
Just wanted to post a funny Seinfeld clip
One of my favorite scenes. I yell You want a piece of me? at least twice a week.gg Fluffdog :(Mark
QFT

Well, I put in a registration. Chances are I prob won't be let in but I have nothing to lose right? I'd be happy just to have lurking privileges and no posting privileges in the new forum. I like the poker discussion and always learn just by reading.

I had a good session today at 25/50nl at Bellagio. I watched Back to the Future on DVD in the afternoon. Great movie obv! I'm playing the $1k hu WSOP Circuit event today at Caesars Palace at 12pm. :club:

I had a good session today at 25/50nl at Bellagio. I watched Back to the Future on DVD in the afternoon. Great movie obv! I'm playing the $1k hu WSOP Circuit event today at Caesars Palace at 12pm. :club:
glglglgl and all that stuff
I watched Back to the Future on DVD in the afternoon. Great movie obv!
One of my favorites. My wife recently saw it and wasn't much of a fan. She kept getting pissed at Marty acting oblivious. "You're in 1955...accept it and act like it!"
Do you travel to these tournaments alone or do you have company? Good luck today!
Do you travel to these tournaments alone or do you have company? Good luck today!
Sometimes I'll travel with a friend. Others times I'll travel alone and meet up with people I know when I get there. It depends on the trip.I won my first match vs a young Russian guy who didn't fold a lot. I was on table 44 right behind Acid_Knight. I showed up 8 mins late and only noticed that he was a table over after my match was done after an hour and he was already gone. By looking at the bracket we would have faced each other in the sweet 16 if we both won our first 2 matches. gg