• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Sheriff donk sounds like ace high donk to me. That's what I'd be!
Yes, except I don't know if I've ever patrolled with only Ace-high--don't have the stones for that. But I definitely would and do with top pair any kicker or sometimes with medium pair and/or crappy hands on scary boards.
Oh ok I found it as soon as I figured out what the name is.
How did you figure out the name?
I think someone *coughmarkcough* posted the link a page or two ago.
I didn't know it was a big secret. When all the discussions first started about it, everyone said we weren't going to be exclusive and such. (My biggest worry about it was that all the cthreaders would move over there, and then we'd have no 'new' blood in the new cthread and it would get boring and die eventually. And everyone said oh no no that won't happen everyone is free to join, we just want to keep a couple of the morons out...) Anyway, I was asked to pull down the link right after I posted it and I did. So don't blame me again. Nobody has asked me and if they do I generally just tell them to PM you ;)Mark
I didn't know it was a big secret. When all the discussions first started about it, everyone said we weren't going to be exclusive and such. (My biggest worry about it was that all the cthreaders would move over there, and then we'd have no 'new' blood in the new cthread and it would get boring and die eventually. And everyone said oh no no that won't happen everyone is free to join, we just want to keep a couple of the morons out...) Anyway, I was asked to pull down the link right after I posted it and I did. So don't blame me again. Nobody has asked me and if they do I generally just tell them to PM you ;)Mark
I didn't even know the link was gone, I was kinda joking, but it's more fun when people are wondering, lol.

I didn't see any post from Mark with the name or link fwiwThe acronym is posted somewhere in this thread a few pages back and then in another thread someone said the name without referring to the fact it was the name and I figured it out.Is it supposed to be some big secret or what? I dunno what's going on except that a lot of the good strat posters from FCP have disappeared and I'm trying to figure out where they are now.

I think someone *coughmarkcough* posted the link a page or two ago.
I didn't think it was a secret... I was just honestly confused about where he found out because to my knowledge, no one posted it on FCP... Then again, I really haven't been following FCP closely any more. Besides, seeing as you need to get approved to join and view the threads, I don't see a real need for the secrecy.That being said, if it *is* supposed to be a secret, it is not my secret to reveal, so I'm not going to go posting its name here.BTW, congrats Dictius on figuring it out.
hi
oh hai there!
I didn't think it was a secret... I was just honestly confused about where he found out because to my knowledge, no one posted it on FCP... Then again, I really haven't been following FCP closely any more. Besides, seeing as you need to get approved to join and view the threads, I don't see a real need for the secrecy.That being said, if it *is* supposed to be a secret, it is not my secret to reveal, so I'm not going to go posting its name here.BTW, congrats Dictius on figuring it out.
No, I didn't know it was a secret either, I was just giving mark shit.
Anyone know Fluff's faceook name? I'd like to follow his progress today.
Stalk much?