New Challenge (old Challenge)

Did you do something to piss off Rdog? Mark
It's possible, is he the only mod? I did probably laugh at him during that whole heads up thread fiasco, but lets be honest, he deserved a little humble pie in that case :club: Probably the only time i've ever spoken a word in his direction.I would hope he wouldn't deny me from participating in an FCPish strat forum cause of that.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

It's possible, is he the only mod? I did probably laugh at him during that whole heads up thread fiasco, but lets be honest, he deserved a little humble pie in that case :club: Probably the only time i've ever spoken a word in his direction.I would hope he wouldn't deny me from participating in an FCPish strat forum cause of that.
He basically invited everyone with more than a few posts from the c-thread and anyone he usually seen lurking. It wasn't some small elite group or anything
Whats your fav Futurama episode? I own all 4 seasons.
Off the top of my head:Love's Labours Lost in SpaceWar is the H WordRobot HellThe Farnsworth Parabox(I've forgotten the name but the one where there's the 80's Wall Street guy)How Hermes Requesitioned his Groove BackJurassic BarkOne of the Santa Claus ones (purely for Zoidberg's "And I'm his friend Jesus")
Amazon Women In The MoodThe Farnsworth ParaboxLove's Labours Lost In SpaceYour Head On My Shoulders (Purely for "Thundercougarfalconbird")Roswell That Ends WellRobot HellTeenage Mutant Leela's HurdlesOh, there's far too many...
I agree with all of these
I forget the name of the episode, but what about the one where Bender becomes "God"/meets God"?Or how about the two episodes that involved the "what if" machine. I think they were called "Tales of interest" and "Tales of interest 2" or something like that.
Anthology of Interest :club:
Are we in agreement that Futurama is an amazing show then?My g/f hates it, and I make her watch it every time it is on.
It is one of my favourite shows ever. It's a pity so many people seem not to like it.
Any episode with the zapper is an amazing episode IMO.But seasons 2-5 of The Simpsons are the best years of any show ever.
Agreed, on both counts.
I love the future stock episode.
Is this the one I meant above? With bone-itis and "The conservative sandwich-heavy portfolio pays off for the hungry investor"

Just a few more that I think need love:The Bird-Bot of Ice-CatrazA Fishful of DollarsTime Keeps on SlippingThe Poppler EpisodeThe First Episode (I forget the name)Fry and the Slurm Factory

If anyone is interested in a spot in the soldout FCP vegas house im willing to sell up to a week. Im staying for 19 days from the 9th through the 27th. I paid $1080 for those days so thats $56.85/night. If you want the entire week ill sale it for $50 a night (saving you $47). Anyone interested PM me.

this thread was so epic. kinda sad it's dead even tho it's 'alive' on 4bb
Yeah I know. I'm sad cause I have a lot of personal gems in here :(Mark
Futurama is prob the best cartoon ever?Can't think of much better.Family Guy and South Park are v close though obv
This is 100% true.
"A gym?!? Whats a gym? oohhhhhh..a gym"everytime our team played away walking into the dressing room this was quoted
LOOOL... Anyone who did not actually see that episode would totally miss the joke here... It doesn't translate well on paper.

What kind of donk would you guys be if you had to choose from my sig? :club:

Someone tell RDog "I'd rather be able to join as Yoda and participate then have to just lurk" is not a threat. LOL @ I threatened him.He is being childish and ignoring my e-mail/PM while still refusing to let me join, so I can't tell him myself.

I'd have to go SUITED DONK or just DONKTASTIC based on choices. But if there was a custom option I might add CBET DONK or more probably and entertainingly, SHERIFF DONK (calling too many bets when I know I'm beat).
I'd have to go SUITED DONK or just DONKTASTIC based on choices. But if there was a custom option I might add CBET DONK or more probably and entertainingly, SHERIFF DONK (calling too many bets when I know I'm beat).
Sheriff donk sounds like ace high donk to me. That's what I'd be!
I'm Donktacular!Why?... 'Cause that's how I roll!
Can someone tell me where this new forum is?
Google it.

I'm flying to Las Vegas today at 2pm for the WPT Championship. I'm staying at the Bellagio. I'm playing some sats and maybe the $5k on Thur and then probably the $25k on Day1b on Sunday. Is anybody else going to be in Vegas during the next week? :club: