• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I think your post needs a question mark somewhere in it?
FYP...?
I remember when I went to Hawaii that I missed like 35 pages in a week.
It's actually pretty convenient to come back from Hawaii and only have missed a couple of pages. :club:
It's actually pretty convenient to come back from Hawaii and only have missed a couple of pages posts. :club:

lol! :club:http://coinflip.com/news/interview-best-nl...fullflush1.htmlInterview with "Best NL Hold'em Player in the World" FullFlush131.03.2009 11:03Online poker player from London Luke 'FullFlush1' Schwartz was featured on an interview with BBC radio. The poker player is well known for being an innate trash talker and we have all seen him trying to annoy and intimidate some of the best poker players with his filthy words.FullFlush1 has also many times stated that he is 'the best NL Hold'em player on the planet', but the others are not so sure about that. In the interview Luke Schwartz said he is fearless when playing the best players. And on his trash talking this is what he had to say, "Some of these spazzes on the Full Tilt rail seem to hate me since I've been making their gods all look like fish. It's [funny]."FullFlush1 also made it clear that he is confident he can win against anyone, especially online prodigy Tom 'durrrr' Dwan. "I do have a huge a heads-up No-Limit edge on every player on this planet," he said. "[Dwan] has run like god the last few sessions and I'm beating him for like $500,000 so far." But FullFlush1 did have a semi-positive thing to say about durrrr, "I respect durrrr's stamina and willingness to gamble, even though he's still a nonce-cake."Luke Schwartz has come up with some of the harshest nicknames, referring to Tom Dwan as 'durrrr-balls' and the rest of his crew as 'OMGweNerds'. In the interview he was asked how he comes up with those names and he responded, "It comes naturally when the truth stares me in the face."However, Luke 'FullFlush1' Schwartz said that he does have respect for some players - even though it may not seem like it. Some names in his list were Sami 'LarsLuzak' Kelopuro and he also said he likes Haseeb 'INTERNET POKERS' Qureshi's game. "Some of the $50/$100 players I think are much better than the OMGweNerds crew and company," he said."I'd like to send a lot of nits broke all over the world, I'm done trash talking, time for OMGweBROKE," he stated.Source: PokerListings

This one made me laugh out loud:#8: The Left-Handed Whopper1998: Burger King published a full page advertisement in USA Today announcing the introduction of a new item to their menu: a "Left-Handed Whopper" specially designed for the 32 million left-handed Americans. According to the advertisement, the new whopper included the same ingredients as the original Whopper (lettuce, tomato, hamburger patty, etc.), but all the condiments were rotated 180 degrees for the benefit of their left-handed customers. The following day Burger King issued a follow-up release revealing that although the Left-Handed Whopper was a hoax, thousands of customers had gone into restaurants to request the new sandwich. Simultaneously, according to the press release, "many others requested their own 'right handed' version."
This one made me laugh out loud:#8: The Left-Handed Whopper1998: Burger King published a full page advertisement in USA Today announcing the introduction of a new item to their menu: a "Left-Handed Whopper" specially designed for the 32 million left-handed Americans. According to the advertisement, the new whopper included the same ingredients as the original Whopper (lettuce, tomato, hamburger patty, etc.), but all the condiments were rotated 180 degrees for the benefit of their left-handed customers. The following day Burger King issued a follow-up release revealing that although the Left-Handed Whopper was a hoax, thousands of customers had gone into restaurants to request the new sandwich. Simultaneously, according to the press release, "many others requested their own 'right handed' version."
God Bless America!Mark
I'm going to try and keep getting the last post in this thread, so that might help keep FCP alive no?Mark
Lofty goals no?
Lofty goals no?
I mean, its a goal. I dunno about lofty :club: Maybe after a while of this silliness a mod will lock it right after I post haha.Mark